LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

sounds like a good plan. I wanted to SCROG, glad I didn t cause I had to move them and it would have been for nothing .
oldest plant is 1 month 3 weeks old today from seed. how is it looking ?
Looking pretty good to me. Lots of bud sites fattening up. I still have my Fast Buds G14 and Grapefruit hanging around now at day 100. They are plenty amber enough I just haven't had time to chop them yet. Maybe tonight I will grab them out of the greenhouse and at least get the wet trim done. :rofl:

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Update time.
Oldest girl is 2 months old today from seed. They are looking good. Was wondering how long do your autos take to proper finish when topped ? Last time I had a light schedule that didnt advantage them in any way so dont know what to expect. trichomes are mostly clear still with a bit of cloudy and amber but just on the sugar leafs. Any input is apreciated :)
IMG_082443.JPG
IMG_082550.JPG
IMG_082254.JPG
IMG_082353.JPG
IMG_082638.JPG
IMG_082738.JPG
IMG_083133.JPG
IMG_083240.JPG

update time. everything seems to be going well, oldest one is 2 months and a few days. I think I am getting some bleaching from the light being to close ? any thoughts ? you can see the photos below
IMG_093644.JPG
IMG_093533.JPG
IMG_093736.JPG
IMG_093441.JPG
IMG_093236.JPG
IMG_093145.JPG
IMG_093037.JPG
IMG_092943.JPG
IMG_093336.JPG
IMG_092845.JPG

She looks done, but I had a NL that looked done, but I didn't see enough Amber trichs, so I let her go longer. Glad I did. The buds almost doubled in size.

She looks done, but I had a NL that looked done, but I didn't see enough Amber trichs, so I let her go longer. Glad I did. The buds almost doubled in size.

I am using the same chinese microscope u are and the trichs are still clear or cloudy, just on some of the old sugar leaves a few amber so I think she still has some time to go.
And she is just 2 months old, surley she could go a little longer being topped ? how lond did you leave yours for after you thought it was done ?

Amber just starting to show now, and buds starting to fatten un and harden up. will give them a few more days feed and then start the flush . Feeling optimistic about the next few days. Will also try a few tipps to make them even frostier. in the last 2 days I will split the main stem of the one that I have access too( the younger plant ) and will switch to 6/18 in and lower the humidity at arround 15-20% . This should make the plant feel she is under attack and eaten alive and because of the low humidity she will think she is dehydrating and should cover become even more sticky to prevent it from loosing water.
in theory it sounds ok, cant wait to see how it does the jos. they are frosty as hell anyway already

you got that right. i have a friend currently growing photoperiods under normal lights. they are nowhere near as frosty as mine is/were . and he has about 8 strains so its not that the NL is very frosty compared to his. loving the light, cant wait to put it on a light mover and get the best out of her !

this is my setup , pretty simple , but effective
IMG_92732.JPG
IMG_92763.JPG
IMG_92773.JPG

Germination in rockwool - the small ones till the roots pop out then into the bigger rockwool cubes :)
IMG_91831.JPG
IMG_9195.PNG

And the plants , they are already grown up and I didn t take to many when they were small .
you can see the different tehniques . I don t know if you can see but 4 of them have a tiny aluminium patch on the pot to tell them apart . the 4 ones marked are the NL automatic , and the other 4 big ones are NL normal . the last one is the Amnesia . ENJOY !

IMG_9296.JPG
IMG_92953.JPG
IMG_92942.JPG
IMG_92932.JPG
IMG_92923.JPG
IMG_92912.JPG
IMG_92902.JPG
IMG_92892.JPG
IMG_92883.JPG
IMG_92873.JPG
IMG_92862.JPG
IMG_92853.JPG
IMG_92842.JPG
IMG_92833.JPG
IMG_92822.JPG
IMG_92811.JPG
IMG_92802.JPG
IMG_92793.JPG
IMG_92784.JPG
IMG_92722.JPG
IMG_92713.JPG
IMG_92704.JPG

Enjoy

Looking good so far with the ladies you managed to germ. Sorry to hear you had bad germ results with Sensi Seeds seed stock, I've been using Sensi Seeds and their sister company White Label Seeds for 15/20 years and I usually get around a 90% plus success rate. May I asked how you are germinating your seeds? Also you should be really happy with the Amnesia Haze Auto as the female non auto is absolutely amazing stuff. I'm keen to see how your NL x Haze gets on as well, I've been eyeing that strain up from Sensi for a while. Anyway I'm subbed and happy growing.

Looking good so far with the ladies you managed to germ. Sorry to hear you had bad germ results with Sensi Seeds seed stock, I've been using Sensi Seeds and their sister company White Label Seeds for 15/20 years and I usually get around a 90% plus success rate. May I asked how you are germinating your seeds? Also you should be really happy with the Amnesia Haze Auto as the female non auto is absolutely amazing stuff. I'm keen to see how your NL x Haze gets on as well, I've been eyeing that strain up from Sensi for a while. Anyway I'm subbed and happy growing.

hey . thanks for tuning in if you take a look back u can see that that journal is over and smoked already :)) this is a new grow, much smaller, only 2 girls atm. I usualy get a pretty good ratio with them but they addmited to having problems with those particular seeds so they were very ok about it.
i am germinating in a propagotor with those root riot things, they work a charm.
i was very happy with the amnezia haze auto, such nice flavour to it. I also liked the NL x 5 HAZE , small buds but super dense and really nice taste and smell. :volcano-smiley: would deff grow again if I ever do photperiods again.
want to do some super lemon haze next time so probably will do photos and will throw some NL x5 haze

update time : the girls are looking amazing . the older one starded to gain weight since a few days ago. thrics are still a mix of cloudy and clear so will give her nutrients for another week or so and then start the feed. i think shes going to be really big.
her sister tho, the one I manfolded is looking amazing, all the branches are packed with buds and I think she will be a lot bigger than her sister which is already pretty nice.
some pictures without the LED light so you can get a better view
IMG_099934.JPG
IMG_100144.JPG
IMG_100246.JPG
IMG_100348.JPG
IMG_100442.JPG

hey . thanks for tuning in if you take a look back u can see that that journal is over and smoked already :)) this is a new grow, much smaller, only 2 girls atm. I usualy get a pretty good ratio with them but they addmited to having problems with those particular seeds so they were very ok about it.
i am germinating in a propagotor with those root riot things, they work a charm.
i was very happy with the amnezia haze auto, such nice flavour to it. I also liked the NL x 5 HAZE , small buds but super dense and really nice taste and smell. :volcano-smiley: would deff grow again if I ever do photperiods again.
want to do some super lemon haze next time so probably will do photos and will throw some NL x5 haze

Lol.... Note to Self: read whole thread before opening big mouth. . glad it all worked out in the end mate and I'll check your latest grow out.

still flowering away. thricommes are still a mix of clear cloudy and just a bit of amber. will give it a few more days of feeding and then start flushing .

IMG_107843.JPG
IMG_106440.jpg
IMG_106239.jpg
IMG_105640.JPG

Well, after 7 days of flushin, Im gonna put her in the dark for 2-3 days and then harverst her. she swell up quite a bit durring flush and couldn't be happier. can't wait to see what ive done in a couple of days :) here are some pictures . not very tall but full from top to bottom with big nugs :)

IMG_151832.JPG
IMG_151933.JPG
IMG_152038.JPG

Back
Top Bottom