LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

i was looking back at the start of my frist journal, the same seed almost the same light schedule it started flowering at day 38 and this one started at day 28 :) so much faster, wonder why ? could it be the 2 hours of light ?

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Update :)
They are coming along nicely. Of course as always I have 2 feeding schedules to keep track off cause they didnt germinate together but the second one will catch up soon hopefully . I was thinking of letting the second one go all natural but have since changed my mind and will go with the Manfold method. Never seen it done on autos anywhere so will give it a try, I really liked how it came out on my photoperiod but thats assuming it has the time to develop fully, we will see :)
I am also defoliating once a week this time, just to see how it goes :) happy growing
DEFOLIATED TODAY
IMG_034441.JPG
IMG_034548.JPG

Looks great!

thks :) Just had a look at yours. Damn some nice stuff going on there :)) deff to keep an eye on

Topped the 2nd girl for the final time for the manfold method, hope all will go well :)
And the one that I defoliated a couple of days ago is full again, like it never happened :)
IMG_035856.JPG
IMG_035956.JPG
IMG_036153.JPG

another update :) they are looking good. the manfolded one looks really bushy, Im so courios about that one hope it will turn out ok.
this is my second atempt at autos and I can say that topping them extends their life, this were supposed to be done in 2 months from seed to harverst but 1.5 moths later they are nowhere near being ready and i doubt they will finish sooo strong in 2 weeks time.
They have been on a 20 hours light schedule so its not from the lack of light.
dont know what to make of them :)
and some fotos, led off
IMG_050837.JPG
IMG_050932.JPG
IMG_051043.JPG
IMG_051157.JPG
IMG_051239.JPG

heat isnt the issue mate. ive probably grown 30000 plants or so. its the intensity of the light, a fan would do zero and of course I use oscillating fans and extraction. Also please dont get sucked into misleading marketing where x amounts of wattage equals more than hps. Its not true and it doesnt work like that. I know as i was involved in manufacturing LEDs but i sold my share of the business. i spent time in the factories in China and ive seen how many different panels are made. you will not get a 1000grams+ out of that space which is what a 100-w equivalent should produce.

the lights i use are really cool, you can place your hand under the panel and its warm but not hot. my LEDs are Osram and Cree hence why they retail at £2400 per panel, they are the best you can get in terms of components.

The issue is the light intensity, it can be too much for the plants too take. Just make sure that there is a clear gap between the plants and the light. if you scrog plants there should be no issue as canopy height will be well controlled.

I haven't stopped by in a while. With 1 Goliath, we pulled 2.5 pounds. 9 plants in 3 gallon pots, no veg time from clones. LSD and Green Crack.

I am in flower now with a sog grow under 1 Goliath in a 5x5 Gorilla tent. I am pretty positive that I will pull 3 pounds, if not more. Been taking pics for a timelapse video, and little videos.

I got with the PS1000 from 9 plants almost 700 grams dry, but if u know my last grow i had autos with photoperiods and had to go 12/12 on lights which hurt the autos a lot i think. So pretty pleased with the light. Looking forward to see what it does with just 2 autos with the correct ammount of light and the right schedule of nutrients. Strain NL automatic from sensiseeds. I am realllllly curious

I just got caught up. Bummer about the last grow. Sorry you didn't get to finish and get an accurate dry weight.

Let's see what these new plants do.

Yes , will keep you updated, flowering is full on on the first one, things getting really frosty all over, i am expecting them to start swelling any day now. I also redid all the LST work on it and tied her up again even better and positioned the light a little lower and at an angle so it shines at the same intensity on the whole plant.
I am really curious about the 2nd plant, the structure looks amazing, it just needs to grow some more, hopefully it will be a good yielder not just a short nice looking plant :))

Not much to say, growing nice, moved the res from under the light cause the water was getting to hot from the PS1000. Other than that no problems to report. upped the nutrients a little to get those big buds
IMG_059846.JPG
IMG_059747.JPG
IMG_059546.JPG
IMG_059447.JPG
IMG_059349.JPG
IMG_059253.JPG
IMG_059152.JPG
IMG_059052.JPG
IMG_058952.JPG
IMG_058848.JPG
IMG_058747.JPG
IMG_058647.JPG

Another photo update. They are coming along nice. ive had some trouble with my boiler and had to have a guy come and look at it. They were in the room so had to be moved. atm they have a corner in my bedroom and they sleep when I sleep:)) lucky for me I dont sleep very much anyway. they seem to be doing great, tied down the mandolfed one today she looks awesome.
IMG_065251.JPG
IMG_065144.JPG
IMG_065045.JPG
IMG_064949.JPG
IMG_064845.JPG
IMG_064750.JPG
IMG_064650.JPG
IMG_064550.JPG
IMG_064445.JPG

Looking good! :thumb:

We have seen some great results with just coco in the autopots, so my next grow will be coco only.

Looking good! :thumb:

We have seen some great results with just coco in the autopots, so my next grow will be coco only.

yea, it works great. Just add some pebbles at the bottom and at the top and ur set to go.
I like the fact that you can grow the NL without a carbon filter and extractor fan. It only smells about a 3 on a 1-10 scale :)

a few photos after lights off. but the room was 100% dark hence the quality . Wow they grow fast.in 3 weeks they are completely different plants
IMG_066252.JPG
IMG_066151.JPG
IMG_066056.JPG

yea, it works great. Just add some pebbles at the bottom and at the top and ur set to go.
I like the fact that you can grow the NL without a carbon filter and extractor fan. It only smells about a 3 on a 1-10 scale :)

I want to get some of the 8.5l pots and try them in the normal 1Pot trays. Put four of them in my 3x3 and scrog them. Should be an interesting experiment. Maybe for my next grow in ten weeks or so.

I want to get some of the 8.5l pots and try them in the normal 1Pot trays. Put four of them in my 3x3 and scrog them. Should be an interesting experiment. Maybe for my next grow in ten weeks or so.

sounds like a good plan. I wanted to SCROG, glad I didn t cause I had to move them and it would have been for nothing .
oldest plant is 1 month 3 weeks old today from seed. how is it looking ?

Back
Top Bottom