LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - LST

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Rh constant at 62% in both jars since yestetday afternoon. Will continue to burp daily for the mect few weeks probably till the new year and then just one a week for another couple of weeks and then gonna smoke some continue to cure some :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: LED Grow BlackDiamond/Perfect Sun - Autopot - NL x Haze - Haze Auto - NL Auto - L

Rh constant at 62% in both jars since yestetday afternoon. Will continue to burp daily for the mect few weeks probably till the new year and then just one a week for another couple of weeks and then gonna smoke some continue to cure some :)
Amazing how a good cure and a B62 can keep your stash viable for quite some time. I have a 1/4oz of some OG Kush I purchased while visiting a relative, that doesn't partake, a year ago. I only get to visit a couple times a year and being illegal there I hate to go looking for it. So I stuck it in a mason jar with a B62 and it sits in the top of a closet there for when I am there. Recently had a chance to visit and it's been six months since I was last here. The stuff is sooooo dank, color has gone dark brown & red, taste is very smooth, and two hits and your floating. I'm curious just how long it will last and still be smokable, over the next year or so I will be finding out.

Well, I found some a while ago forgoten in a jacket in a plastic zipbag . Was sitting for almost 1 year, great smoke :)

Merry Xmas everybody !
I know I haven t updated in a while but nothing to update really . All is well. with nothing in the drying box I ve turned on the dehumidifier in the tent again and RH is arround 50% now at all times .
The photo sisters are coming along nicely. the manifolded one looks amazing and is starting to fatten up while the one behind her is really really tall and full of hard buds ( but not so swollen ) she is at least 1 week behind tho. The one i did nothing but lst to is the smalest of the group while another one that I had topped at the 3rd node is coming along nice .
the autos are still flushing , 2 of them anyway as I sneeked in some feeding a few days back so will flush for longer now . there is still a photo that is still flowering and growing on nutrients along with the photos.
and some pictures for you guys . some are focused elsewhere than I would have wanted
MG_8957.JPG
MG_8956.JPG
MG_89551.JPG
MG_89541.JPG
MG_89531.JPG
MG_8952.JPG
MG_8951.JPG
IMG_89503.JPG
IMG_89494.JPG
IMG_89486.JPG
IMG_89473.JPG
IMG_89463.JPG
IMG_89454.JPG
IMG_89445.JPG
IMG_89434.JPG
IMG_89423.JPG
IMG_89413.JPG

Wowser 1stime, excellent grow my friend. :bravo: I missed most of it, obviously, but I'm here to see those beautiful buds. Mouth watering indeed, :drool:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Stuff happened won't go into details, will just say was pretty licky we cut them down when we did . Had an unexpected visit, found just the equipement tucked away in a corner. Had to skip flushing, i know, not so good. Split the whole thing up so won't be able to tell you how much dry it was.
Stay safe and happy growing :)

Yea, I was more than lucky. Still trying to find out wtf happened, as for return, qty wize it's ok. Regarding quallity, I don't know . Will it be completley spoiled ? It's curently curing in jars, in the dark, 65% humididy, 16-20 celsius.

Hello hello :) Well, Ive moved, and just got another grow started :) managed to keep the PS1000 , and germinated 3 NL automatic from sensi seeds cause i still have a lot of them and its a really nice smoke and decent yeld :) I have a new setup but still waiting on some things like some white reflective lining for the walls and a few other bits and pieces :)
I have also switched to a new nutrient scheme will post photos below :)
but this happened to one of my seedslings, it sprouted but the first leaves are white and dont seem to get better but the main stem looks healthy. is it lost ? I have already put in another seed, will just have to wait and see :) still have to think and air distribution system, will have to see how it goes :)
Any thoughts ?
PS : the last stuff I grew was amazing after proper curing and ive learned a lot :) hope to apply everything this go arround !

IMG_97043.JPG
IMG_97024.JPG

the sick one
IMG_97014.JPG

the new setup
IMG_97063.JPG

and the new nutrients + cal mag that you can t see in the photo :)
IMG_97072.JPG

Hey, glad to see you back to growing. Are you using autopots and coco again?

I'm on my second grow with autopots and absolutely love them. It doesn't get any easier to grow hydro. Well actually it can get easier and I'm trying with my next grow, which should start mid April, to go organic with BioTabs. Inoculate your substrate with bacteria and enzymes, add the BioTabs, fill the reservoir with clean water, and sit back and watch them grow. I'm thinking of calling the LGS, lazy grower's style.

Good luck with your grow!

Hey :) Its good to be back :) That sounds just awesome, never heard about it till now,
sounds like easy peasy looking forward to seeing what happens.
yes I will use the same setup with minor adjustments like space ( a lot smaller this time )
the white coating on the wall and the new nutrients , really excited about them :) happy growing every1.
PS : I see beast is gone ? the auto toping threads are DEAD :))

Hey, glad to see you back to growing. Are you using autopots and coco again?

I'm on my second grow with autopots and absolutely love them. It doesn't get any easier to grow hydro. Well actually it can get easier and I'm trying with my next grow, which should start mid April, to go organic with BioTabs. Inoculate your substrate with bacteria and enzymes, add the BioTabs, fill the reservoir with clean water, and sit back and watch them grow. I'm thinking of calling the LGS, lazy grower's style.

Good luck with your grow!

I sent you a pm.

Hey :) Its good to be back :) That sounds just awesome, never heard about it till now,
sounds like easy peasy looking forward to seeing what happens.
yes I will use the same setup with minor adjustments like space ( a lot smaller this time )
the white coating on the wall and the new nutrients , really excited about them :) happy growing every1.
PS : I see beast is gone ? the auto toping threads are DEAD :))

Nice new set up 1st! Congrats on the babies.

Hey hemi what's going on? It's been a while. Do you have a grow you can pm a. Link to me.

Interested in those biotabs man do you think you'll get the same yield as synthetic?

I have two threads running. The first hloc is aero and organic coco my first time trying it and my second current thread is living organic coco grow only. So far it's a lot more work then dumping AN into a rez but I enjoy it. I'm using Dr earth dry fertilizer and amendments top dressed and make a tea with EWC. Very Interested in the biotabs. Have to check that out.

Nice new set up 1st! Congrats on the babies.

Hey hemi what's going on? It's been a while. Do you have a grow you can pm a. Link to me.

Interested in those biotabs man do you think you'll get the same yield as synthetic?

I have two threads running. The first hloc is aero and organic coco my first time trying it and my second current thread is living organic coco grow only. So far it's a lot more work then dumping AN into a rez but I enjoy it. I'm using Dr earth dry fertilizer and amendments top dressed and make a tea with EWC. Very Interested in the biotabs. Have to check that out.
Jury is still out on BioTabs but those I know are using them are getting good results. Biggest complaint is there is little for a grower to do when using autopots and BioTabs. It is not the cheapest organic solution but for someone who travels a lot for work like I do they are a blessing when combined with autopots. My first grow with autopots I was out of town for a week at a time for over three weeks and my girls survived with no care during those periods.

Hey mr.neil can where can I get the light from for the 100$ off, I also need light mover,thxs

Wow that's sounds like a great option! There was no need to ph at all during that time? I really like that as an option if I go traveling or whatever Idk if I feel comfortable leaving for a week with my drip system

If using synthetic nutes you do still need to be concerned about pH. But with a reservoir that is not aerated, the pH seems to settle pretty quickly.

Hey , sorry for lack of updates but been pretty busy :) Ive only got a couple of girls going after all, for some reason I only got 1 seed to germinate the first time - its almost 1 month old now and started to show white hairs and the other one ive just topped 4 days ago so still a baby. I remember on my first grow, I only had to adjust the PH once before the reservoir was empty, about 1 week in ( it used to last for almost 2 weeks ) so autopost are deff the way to go if you are busy and cant always care for them.
Im really curios about what the outcome will be. I have also switched to a 22/2 light cycle . I would have given them 24/0 but I think they need some time to rest, it dont think it will hurt.
Also, I read somewhere that u shouldn t use CAL MAG during flowering period. Is that accurate ?

photos coming a little later :)

Back
Top Bottom