LED - just a little teaser

Awesome grow. My 450W gets here tomorrow. Good grief, between you & Curso, in pretty pumped about it.
I've the Twilight Spider COB 432w & my HIDs still.

In looking fwd to this one.

Happy Trees...

Here is what one 300W can do in veg...she got flipped Sunday.

8bkhempy_11_17_14.jpg

:peace::cool:

just started my first hydro grow tonight with 3 clones about 6" tall. 300 light running now. Any suggestions on hight placement? I want to see my first grow astound me!!

Thanks guys...... Andy.

I'm not Mark or DGG, but I can suggest for 6" tall clones...set the light at 20" to start and after 3 days move it up/down as needed. The light is intense and you'll want to give babies a chance to get used to it for a cpl days. If they look happy, drop it to 16" and see how they do. If you see leaf twist, heavy drooping or bleaching (and they were healthy before), they are stressed and you should raise it again until they adjust.

Light adjustment is one of the last things you should look at though as your environment is the most important. If you have healthy plants, light adjustment is pretty easy.

:peace:

Thanks for the info Goveenmentchz. :) As luck would have it, that's where I set the light last night. Maybe I'm just a nervous 'new father' lol.

Well, mine respond within hours and I can usually tell right away if they like what I'm doing or not, but if ANY other changes were made in there, it could effect the time frame so, if that's the case, give them a cpl days. ;)

:peace::cool:

The only part that wasn't pulled down are the two mains (she was topped once). All other branches were pulled down and evened out pretty well, twice. The thickness of the two mains had me concerned about braking them like a wishbone...so I didn't.

But yes. With LED's having an even canopy is quite helpful.

one thing I am finding out is I need patients. I have started around 20" and will keep adjusting in slow incraments. Love this sight and all the help folks are willing to give! Peace, Andy.

So what was your total grow time? What light?

Yea, that's nice! I have a 300 in a 2.5X5 . I need another light in there. Once you get over the money hurdle, the rest just gets easier! Lol Thanks for getting back with me :)

8547.JPG

4 weeks from seed. Only 99w and #2 for the tent is on the way. Love this light

Back
Top Bottom