LED lights

Nice man. After reading your comment, I checked the prices on the lights and decided to purchase 3 of the old model 100x3 instead of the 198x3 reflector. I'll do a journal on those lights. We'll have to compare results.

I know I'm jumping in late here, but that part Watergunz wants to know about is a diode, not a resistor. It looks to me like a 1N4148, but it may be some value of Zener diode. I know smoke sara or whatever calls it a protection tube, shows what she knows. There's very little chance it would go bad though, but not a total chance it didn't.

Wildly loaded question bro. An answer will most definitely depend upon the metric used for comparison. Maybe Area 51, Onyx bloom or optic vero.... just guesses based on reading threads penned by the led saavy

The very best les/led are being utilized mostly by DIYers. Check out the spectra and efficiency of Bridgelux Vero and Cree cxa's vs ANYONE CLAIMING to be best, most powerful, brightest etc sponsored lamps around here.

Well, in my search for the "highest quality off the shelf lights", I chose Advanced LED. I knot there are equivalent manufacturers, and I know there are cheaper that probably work just as good.

I called several companies on the phone prior to purchase to get a feel for what I could expect from customer service. Advanced LED was the easiest to get ahold of and actually convinced me to buy a cheaper panel based on my needs, not what I thought I wanted.

I've since bought two more from them and am very happy with the quality and performance so far.

Back
Top Bottom