Let's Try This 1 More Time! - MT Kush - PK - Black

I remember now, I had to drive a 61 Lincoln I bought up there. Little bro grabbed it for me, I had to drive it back to Texas with no heat in the blizzard of 06. Had to stop so many times cause highways were shut down. Didn't mind being in Denver, but the rest of drive was cold and miserable.

I remember now, I had to drive a 61 Lincoln I bought up there. Little bro grabbed it for me, I had to drive it back to Texas with no heat in the blizzard of 06. Had to stop so many times cause highways were shut down. Didn't mind being in Denver, but the rest of drive was cold and miserable.

Shitty deal!

Yeah. It was cold, but the trip was surprisingly fun. If the car had heat it would have been perfect. I remember punching the gas and doing a 720 in the ice in the middle of highway in Denver lol. To be in my twenties again...

Yeah I feel ya. My ol lady wants me to sell off a little to make a few bucks back, but I don't grow enough to keep up with the amount I smoke as it is, and I've never sold it before. Always been a buyer, never a seller. Plus, my social circle is microscopic and most of it is online here lol

great looking start ! From what i hear you always do :) I am growing pineapple chunk also -First time for this strain for me :) been watching PeytonManning's pineapple chunk :)

subbed for this :) Cant wait to see your strain flower - You must be a very proud papa !!

Hey everyone, I'll be pulling clones tonight off all 3. I'm going to take 2 top cuts from the "girls I hope" and throw the donor plants into my bloom room. A fellow grower a gave the pineapple chunk*pk*black seed to is almost ready to harvest. She smells exactly like GDP and literally makes your salivary glands knot up n make ya drool, mmmmmmm can't wait to flower this girl out! Hoping at least 1 of the kush hybrids is female. I'll be updating pics tonight, once flowering begins and it starts getting fun I'll be updating at least twice a week.

Here's the lil ones rite before going in under the 1000 watt, they are all thriving even though they appear a bit droopy, they just woke up n haven't started reaching for the light yet. I took clones as well, during the process I cut off a main node on accident that would have been 1 of 4 colas now I'll only have 3....Damn hands. Anyways I can tell already from the other plants I have going now in dirt that I'm definitely going back to coco n never looking back. It's a bit more work but having complete control over the plants works better for me. Soil is great but after getting a few coco grows under my belt I'm really noticing a big difference in quality and quantity and time.
20141202_214316.jpg
20141202_214637.jpg
20141202_214719.jpg
20141202_214727.jpg
20141202_214808.jpg
20141202_214814.jpg
20141202_214835.jpg

I pulled 2 mains over n tied them down on all 3 girls and did a minor defoliation, I pulled 4 sunleaves off each. That's the extent of my defoliation process, maybe a leaf here n there but for the most part I let them be. I also eliminate all the smaller bud sites that in the end are just a pain in the ass. I'll be feeding them a bit of Growth C and synergy until buds start forming, then I'll introduce some Bloom C and bump it up gradually until ready for flush. I can't wait to see what genes and characteristics start showing, the Hell Roarin seems to have a little bit of stretch to her and both Bigsky 1 and 2 are staying shorter and bushier.

Update! Everybody is coming along just dandy. Hell Roarin is starting to stack some lil buds on, Bigsky 1 and 2 are both spitting a few hairs and look completely different from one another. I pulled their mains down a bit more and plucked a leaf or 2, I also finished trimming out the bottom junk that didn't make it through the canopy. Anyways on with the pics....
PicsArt_1418798163747.jpg
PicsArt_1418798281381.jpg
PicsArt_1418798347394.jpg
PicsArt_1418798449340.jpg
PicsArt_1418798514889.jpg
PicsArt_1418798604158.jpg

You have some beautiful plants there marz. :yummy: :love:

You have some beautiful plants there marz. :yummy: :love:

Thank you, means a lot to hear that. After I get my 3 keeper strains figured out I can start playing around with training n get these girls rocking. You n CoOrganics got me intrigued, but I'm just too crowded at the moment. I make that sound like a bad thing, there's always room for one more.

Back
Top Bottom