Let's Try This 1 More Time! - MT Kush - PK - Black

Thank you. I just caught up on C526 journal and that plant is amazing! Im excited to watch those flux plants of soilgirls and by the way soilG I like pic 4 on your euphoria nug. This journal isn't popular but the few that do follow, thank you I again. Hope everyone has a safe n happy new years, I'll be chilin with my dad playing cribbage n smoking mad bowls.

Sounds like you're in for a happy new years to me marz! Hahaha thanks for the input ;) take care and have fun tonight! :cheer:

No my dad does not partake unfortunately, he would benefit from it though but he's set in his ways. About 35 years ago he got pinned up against a cement retaining wall, then smeared down the wall a ways, he broke everything from the shoulders to his knees, ripped his guts out n left pieces in the wall. He was in traction for over a year, he manages to wobble around enough to go fishing n pick his raspberries, its a miracle he's even alive. This all happened before my time so its the only way I've known him, I hear stories bout him when he was younger n he was and still is a bad mother fucker.

bro,if your dad survived that ,then yes,he is certainly a bad mofo,that is one hell of a laundry list of injuries,Jesus, a year in the hospital?? that's hell on earth right there.

to bad he is set in his ways,have you broke it down,he doesn't have to smoke it to consume it??

I finally talked my Gma into it,(83) lmao,,,cmon grams,just try a little honey,with your tea,now she calls and has me send it,or my brother atleast

hahahahaha... gotta love an irate old man that refuses to die. :love: :laughtwo:

maybe you could make him a lotion or oil out of your buds and have him put it on where he's hurting? No need for him to know that evil reefer's an ingredient hahaha ;)

Bigsky 2 might have to go, I found 4 male sacks last night. It may be stress related from the cold nights and moving them in and out for pics, there were no bananas at all just a sack on the main branches all by themselves. I will be throwing a clone of her into flower tonight so I can watch it and see if its genetic or stress. All the hermaphrodites I've had in the past have grown nanners out of the bud itself, so to see an actual male part by itself is a new one to me. Any suggestions on this one? No I didn't take a pic either damn it, I plucked them off n ate them.

Just a quick update, not very good pics but what can ya do

Bigsky1
1420357984214.jpg

Bigsky2
1420358060078.jpg

Hell Roarin
1420358031826.jpg

All 3
1420358119050.jpg

Everything is lookin good and smelling better! A couple more weeks n we'll see what these girls are gonna be. That Hell Roarin really pops out, her hairs are just glowing

Marzbadrock, you sure can grow them man. Every pic you have ever posted (that I've seen) looks stellar.

I'm following along, don't have anything to add really though, other than compliments.

Thanks CO, getting followers is the last thing I'm worried about, it's nice but im not losing any sleep that's for sure. I'm going to be doing a lot of experiments the next couple months with nutrients, breeding, and mediums. I think I'll just turn this journal into a general grow journal and display all results here. My first experiment will be with nateres nectar, I can't find any reviews on this stuff so I'll make one. No salts, no ph, no feeding adjustments, too good to be true? Maybe. I'll be running 1 MT Kush, and 1 blue OG. They should be flowering about the time my hybrids are done. Speaking of which, tomorrow will be 5 weeks of 12/12

I love seeing other's experiments, I'll definitely be following yours - whatever you turn this journal into I'm in for the ride hahah :) Is Natere's Nectar (or is it Nature's Nectar?) a bottled organic nutrient line? Definitely sounds too good to be true to me - but hey I'll enjoy you proving me wrong if its not! Awesome looking plants as always marz, I don't really have anything constructive to add besides compliments either. Keep up the awesome work :) thanks for sharing!

looking great marz,you surviving the cold weather??,Im on overtime trying to keep it running,if I didnt have 2 hps rooms going,I would be broke from the heat bill.

positive vibes friend :volcano-smiley:

Yeah I'll be doing some self pollination but not til summer where I can keep it outdoors. First I need some strains that are worthy, I'm looking for only the primo strains. I did survive the cold streak we had, its warmed up to 30 during the day and above zero at night. The 20 below without wind factor is what got me when my lights were out, we did get 30 inches of snow the past 2 days though but I love the snow so that's fine. Just wish the snow would show up in hunting season. Picture update tonight.

Back
Top Bottom