:popcorn:Subbed.....wait... I'm already subbed. :laughtwo:

Here's a couple pics of the MT kush at harvest
PicsArt_01-23-09_37_40.jpg
PicsArt_01-23-09_36_43.jpg

And the hybrid
PicsArt_01-23-09_40_12.jpg
PicsArt_01-23-09_38_24.jpg

I'll get a couple pics of the back in black when she gets the chop

Absolutely astounding numbers my man! I can't believe how beautiful those plants finished up! I can't wait to try my SNS!

+reps for another outstanding harvest!

That's a very good Haul... I'm envious. I'll stick around for the finish. Unless I missed the entire show. Cheers.
Ps. love your potm nom. I've shown it to everyone at work. Atrain's aswell... Respect. And they've never seen such a novel looking mj plant. Truly unique

That's a very good Haul... I'm envious. I'll stick around for the finish. Unless I missed the entire show. Cheers.
Ps. love your potm nom. I've shown it to everyone at work. Atrain's aswell... Respect. And they've never seen such a novel looking mj plant. Truly unique

Thanks for the compliments and stopping by, I'll be getting a new journal going again in a crop or two but for now this one is a wrap. Thanks everyone for following!

I'll try the sunglasses trick tonight. I haven't done screens a whole lot, my last one was over filled so I really went to town trimming away extra growt. I'm hoping this time around the girls aren't fighting for space.

It sounds real simple, and it is just put sunglasses in front of your lens, your pictures will be 100 times better, happy photography

Back
Top Bottom