SNS Perfect Mix Journal

A quick update. Everything is running along fine!
1449984831701.jpg
1449984858031.jpg
GEDC1316.JPG
GEDC1318.JPG
GEDC1314.JPG
PicsArt_12-27-10_53_40.jpg

Wow Marz!

I've stumbled on your work before but, my skill level wasn't high enough to warrant a seat at your table. But, now I'm ready to learn by the best!

Come on, Oranges in Montana!?! Who doesn't want to see that?

Happy New Year Brother!

happy new year my friend, your flowering girls are turning out really nice :)

awesome :)

Subbed!:blunt:

I remember awhile back I was scanning through one of your journals and if I'm not mistaken you bread a plant that had GDP genetics but can't remember for sure. I was wondering if you could share where the GDP genetics came from? I recently did a breeding with GDP, it was a seed from grand daddy purple seeds, Ken Original GDP.

Hey, marzbadrock! I just wanted to pop in to tell you how lovely your nug of the month entry is -- a beautiful nug and really gorgeous styling. Your growing examples in your first post here are hella impressive and I can't wait to see what you do with the SNS Perfect Mix!

Welcome glimmergrass glad to have you along. I'll be getting a update up tomorrow, been pretty crazy around here the past couple weeks.....months.....years....ugh hell if I know it's ALWAYS busy!

I remember awhile back I was scanning through one of your journals and if I'm not mistaken you bread a plant that had GDP genetics but can't remember for sure. I was wondering if you could share where the GDP genetics came from? I recently did a breeding with GDP, it was a seed from grand daddy purple seeds, Ken Original GDP.

The G.D.P. seeds I had way back in the day were a gift from a friend that I have no idea where he got them from but was told they were Ken's G.D.P. in which I took his word for it and went to work. It seems he was right on cue and a strain I wish I would've kept in my rotation. Here's one of the few decent pics. I have left in my archives to remember her by and something I hope to run across again in the future.

CO2_Grown_Grand_Daddy_Purple1.jpg

December_N_O_T_M_Grand_Daddy_Purple.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom