Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

You know hemp I have heard that many of the older cannabis cultivating cultures of the world allow the plants to dry out much more at the end of flowering as it supposedly increases resin production.

Hoping everything is going well!

Long time no talk to hemp.
Have a great easter.

Hey Hemp - just checking in. Hope you are well my friend!

Havent seen you around Hemp.. everything ok?

Yo Hemp! Just wanted to add my hopes that all is well... Though I don't have the time I used to checking these forums I sure do miss seeing your valuable posts! As you may know, and just in case you don't, your input on these forums has been invaluable to everyone, especially me!

:peacetwo:

right on sure hope everythings cool boss

HEY THERE HR, I ALSO HOPE YOU ARE OKAY, MAYBE JUST HAVING SOME MUCH NEEDED DOWN TIME, BUT WHATEVER'S GOING ON, I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY. I ALSO HAD SOME TIME OFF THE BOARDS HERE DUE TO OUR MOVE AND THEN ME GETTING SICK AFTERWARDS FOR DAYS, THEN ME HAVING TO TEND TO THE NEW CLOSET OF PLANTS I HAVE NOW....MY BABIES ARE TEENAGERS, AND I'M LETTING THEM GROW OUT FOR AN EXTRA LONG TIME, SINCE THEY ARE ALL BAG SEEDS BUT ONE. I miss you checking in on my grow, you were one of the only ones who stopped by regularly, and just a few kind words from a friend can make a person's day, it can even change their life! Take care HR! Be well my friend! Say HIGH when you're back out here! Much green luv from a friend, RVgrower.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Here is my grow area. We have 5 LOJ plants growing strong, all in super soil/organic soil + my secret fertilizer mix. :)This is my first Op. And everything seems to be going right. I have also been taking a picture everyday and have compiled a hyper lapse of the plants growth. Will post if possible. My girls are in their 57th day. I bought an $8 5 gallon water pump and a timer and went to the local irrigation store and bought some drip system parts and made my own auto watering set up!

Back
Top Bottom