LST is this ok? Advice, opinions

I see 4 branches starting,so she may not be very tall,but you'll get some
buds-at least it broke off in the right place.
She may surprise you.
Time will tell...

I don't even know where to start getting scillica around here.
But right now got 6 inches of snow so not happening today.
So depressing it Spring April omg.
it snowed in vt today too, sick of this mud season.
youll figure out the lst when the plant gets a little bigger too, itll make more sense when you have multiple branches and you can see the effects on the plant.
i was in the same boat lst a small plant dont really know how its gonna look in the end
id say wait till the 5th node until anything though for the future, plant needs something to work with when you lst

use duck tape and try to hold it together as long as the plant ends are touching there is a chance it will become a monster, superceopping is awesome lol

it snowed in vt today too, sick of this mud season.
youll figure out the lst when the plant gets a little bigger too, itll make more sense when you have multiple branches and you can see the effects on the plant.
i was in the same boat lst a small plant dont really know how its gonna look in the end
id say wait till the 5th node until anything though for the future, plant needs something to work with when you lst

use duck tape and try to hold it together as long as the plant ends are touching there is a chance it will become a monster, superceopping is awesome lol
It was like fifty degrees the other day.
They say you guys are going to get hit harder then down here in Cooperstown NY over night .
I'm pretty sick of this too. :peace:
Bass season opens in 58 days.
Maybe I won't snap off the top of my rod.

I have learned so much here from many .
I am thankful for all of you and for sharing your knowledge.
I wish I could contribute more but this is my first rodeo.
:peace: thank you.
You will . I'm new as well I'm only I my 3rd grow but have learned a ton from people here.

Sorry forgot the photos

my opinion i wood top them or slowly bemd like ur doin amd in a few days bend bit more i find supercropping the top works just as well and puts less stress tham continuing to.pull it down . and use the supercroped top as ur amchor poibt 4 ur canopy u wamt to eventually get all.ur tops at the same hieght thats the end goal here fyi

my opinion i wood top them or slowly bemd like ur doin amd in a few days bend bit more i find supercropping the top works just as well and puts less stress tham continuing to.pull it down . and use the supercroped top as ur amchor poibt 4 ur canopy u wamt to eventually get all.ur tops at the same hieght thats the end goal here fyi
Thanks i appreciate the help. So afraid to snap her

Back
Top Bottom