Topping, LST, Bending?

Many live who disagree. Their own way they choose to grow their tree. But crickets chirp all through the night, then see buds at first light. Hard stress slows or halts plant progression, while low stressed buds advance to perfection. Know all to life Jimmy does not, but kind buds Jimmy has seen a lot!

Hey just wanted to put my little bit in. I only top my plants once and train with lst heres a few pics showing my technique.
20131010_152304.jpg
20131013_201143.jpg
20131010_115849.jpg
20130715_162238.jpg

So yeah top once and train limbs, you can get silly yeilds! Sorry last pic is my old BV Plant that won potm still love that pics sorry lol. The other are what im doing now in theTutt journal.

Hi all. Please excuse the ignorance but......EXACTLY what is topping? I know you "take the top off" but from where? How far down the stem? At what stage of growth? :)
L.A......THAT my friend is one BEAUTIFUL lady :bravo: :goodjob:

I rarely top never lst just a net and some bushes and the rest is basic. I grow em to 30 inches or so and flip. Since i am going to start flowering in bigger pots probably let them get to 40 inches and flip now. I like topping and training if your in a tent but once your in a room I like to pack them in and let them go au natural.

I rarely top never lst just a net and some bushes and the rest is basic. I grow em to 30 inches or so and flip. Since i am going to start flowering in bigger pots probably let them get to 40 inches and flip now. I like topping and training if your in a tent but once your in a room I like to pack them in and let them go au natural.

Hi Shot. I've built a tent in a spare room. It's 2.8m long x 1.8m wide x 1.8m high. Black n White wrapped and diamond reflective lined internally :) 3 x 600w hps (getting a fourth before I start grow), 8" extract fan, 6" intake fan, 1 oscillating fan, 2 oscillating fan/heaters. 19 ltr pots, 18 first gen cuttings. Your thoughts? :)

Sounds like a doozie. I like it and i need to do a conversion. Is it just one 8" fan exhausting the air in the room through the lights? the lights are air cooled I suppose. Four lights will be brighter than a solar flare I think in that space. you have a journal?

Sounds like a doozie. I like it and i need to do a conversion. Is it just one 8" fan exhausting the air in the room through the lights? the lights are air cooled I suppose. Four lights will be brighter than a solar flare I think in that space. you have a journal?

Hi Shot. No need for cooling lights here....it's BALTIC lol. Yep, just the single fan mate. Will possibly add a small 6" extract when I flip 12-12. Exhaust will be up my chiney lol :)

Here is some of my LST stuff to date.

20131014_080611.jpg

20131014_080543.jpg

20131013_110453.jpg

20131011_080821.jpg

Topping and FIMing went Hand in Hand with this stuff. LST applied to all 20 of the same strain and a Combination of all 3 on 10 of them. Seems like I got the same results from all 20 either doing Topping and FIMing with the LST.

Nice work dude :bravo:. How old are the ladies in those pics? When did you start the LST? What strain are they? Hey, I'm nosey lol :rofl:

Nice work dude :bravo:. How old are the ladies in those pics? When did you start the LST? What strain are they? Hey, I'm nosey lol :rofl:

Hey Everyone loves the Spec's I always say OZ. The Ladies are 35 days vegetative growth with 6 days flower on them for a total of 41 days in pots from clones (+ 2 weeks for the root growth prior to transplanting ) Permafrost or Heroin Strain(s) got them from a friend who mixed up the labels on them. I started the LST about 10 days into Veging.

Back
Top Bottom