Lurch Farmer - The Rack - 400W - 4" PVC - Bag Seed

Lurch Farmer

By popular request "the Rack " is being put in to flower.
10 bag seed of unknown pheno, but if smoked lightly seems energizing ( 2-3 puffs) ,if smoked heavily (full bong rips) it will have you enjoying waching grass grow and pait dry,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
papertowel germed on 12/21/12,started veg 12/28/12, Transition 2/3/12- 2/10/12. (hopeing to call 2/10/12 first day of flower) and find out sex too.
Advanced nutrients PH perfect sinci-grow 2 part, and senci-bloom .
for now 15 gal nute solution is pumped 24-7
8x8x8_0065.JPG
8x8x8_0073.JPG

The victoms of The Rack ,given a vert light to train a bend instead of breaking, and 4 were topped after the fith node and the first removed.
8x8x8_0121.JPG
8x8x8_0111.JPG

so far only minor over nute burn

And the fun begins
:peace::Namaste:

lookin good so far have you been able to take a peak at the root production inside the tubes to see how large they have gotten this might become a problem on my walls may have use a size to small for the pipes and might end up root bound hope this isnt the case on your end

howsit bro!

love your rack! great ingenuity! as a side question, whats up with that dwc scrog you got in the background?? will be subbed to this bro- wanna see what you get :cheesygrinsmiley:
what kind of EC you hitting at the mo dude?

i know its more work but have you thought of using a drip type of feed for each pot-hole? or does it circulate around from the point of entry and come out the other end?

waz up, Alkemist, for now the rack flowes around left and retuns out the same spot
8x8x8_0073.JPG

check my sig for the dwc/sog
10x10 RDWC
not sure what ec is enviroment control?
just a couple fans for now
when harvest gets hear on the dwc,I will be doing a water cure so I will not need to waist money as soon as posable and up grades and grand opening of Lurch Farmers coop :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
already workin on next build/grow

The bucket you see is 2 lowrider dwarf ganga autos...............royal pain in the ass
her is my auto journal:
Total contradiction to clean growin . They do beter in stait from tap water than filterd water. Then buy accident I filled ress with 1200 ppm week old water thought for sure they were gonners. 3 days later I figuerd out what I did.
It seems <as luck would have it, there is a small window when autos can take a masive nute injection.
nowI just top off res
They were started same time as my other grow. about 40 days
I expect about 1/8 from this side project
8x8x8_004.JPG
grow_0124.JPG
8x8x8_013.JPG
IMG_16328.JPG
8x8x8_0054.JPG
8x8x8_0019.JPG
8x8x8_0026.JPG
8x8x8_0037.JPG
8x8x8_0047.JPG

8x8x8_00112.JPG
8x8x8_0028.JPG

When the other grow is done, thr rack will have about 3 weeks of 800w lights.
If I pland it right I should be able to center the rack in the room for even more tie down and less cuting of bud sights, if need be I can add cfls to one side to maximize space.
Wow I realy must stop drinkin' the fan leaf milk LOL

:peace:

hey lurch just for future reference EC means electrical conductivity its a measure of the nutes in your water same as ppm just a different type of meter then the ppm meter. but everything is looking really great really sorry to hear that you came across another male how the roots looking in the tubes they filling up pretty quick or they look like they are gonna do pretty good in that setup hope the rest of the operation is doing well be checkin in on that in a minute

The autos
8x8x8_022.JPG

my scope went swimming :) got new 1 in the mail
so I am not sure but I think they are ready nugs are hard as rocks, sticky, and do not touch or you end up smelling some SSTTAANNKKYY stank , mouth watering sickly sweet smell. Hairs are just turning red and fans are turning yellow about half way up.

Now the ladies of The Rack after a hair cut 1 mail removed and a few were moved for better use of space/light coverage, as the 4 that I topped cover an 18" square or more at the moment. I have not decided if I will scrog like I did in my other grow or from here till finish, let them go vert for nice big buds as a second 400w will be available to drive them for there last 3-4 weeks?
ENJOY
8x8x8_0113.JPG
8x8x8_0133.JPG
8x8x8_0141.JPG
8x8x8_015.JPG
8x8x8_0161.JPG
8x8x8_017.JPG
8x8x8_018.JPG
8x8x8_019.JPG
8x8x8_020.JPG
8x8x8_021.JPG

:peace:

OK now that I have these ladies all stressed out.............................
How long should I keep them traped under the grate?
(I know it should be white)
Or should I let the side branching to setup home in the square it lines up with?
I have almost 30" I can raise the light, leaving 12" to the ceiling.
:thanks::Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom