Lurch's 800W Perpetual Scrog Startup

Pic time
grow_00425.jpg
grow_00521.jpg

grow_00624.jpg

5 cookie dough/reg
partial light failure at lights on, was a surprise a quick call and replacement are in the mail
grow_00724.jpg
grow_00235.jpg

:peace:

Ok 54 days from seed.
12/12 light schedule.
been beating on these ladies pretty fierce but still they grow.
14 days ago massive defol produced the desired effect approx 10 days earlier than with HPS and is time to defol again
had minor flood issue as the roots grew through the drain on the ufo scrog. just stuffed them back and added a finer screen over the return line.
picks will be added later today or tomorrow.

This test thread is coming along nicely my friend!
The defol looks like its had the right effect, I still don't have the balls to do it myself yet. I wanna get a couple more grows under my belt and learn a bit more about plants and how they grow normally.
So far my first grow is using a scrog and my next one will be a flux so not much natural growth going on there.
Althjougj I'm sure I will learn a bit about defol from the flux.
Keep it up my friend, your creating some valible research info here!

I am sorry for being a poor journal keeper!!
top led area and test plant
In the last 2 weeks we found out that with the proper overdosing,3x the air stones and very close monitoring 84f res temps can be managed .It does slow bud growth but the trich building has not slowed.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Intelli-gro area
all are ladies
june_9_133.jpg
june_9_134.jpg
june_9_135.jpg
june_9_136.jpg
june_9_137.jpg
june_9_138.jpg
june_9_139.jpg
june_9_140.jpg
june_9_141.jpg

and the veg area
all 3are36" tall
1 has been bent and restrained and as this is the first time I have veged a plant for 60 days without 3 weeks in flower and revegging and was surprised to learn that :
AS stated by BID,
"on plants that have reached sexual maturity they will have 1 caylx and pistil on either side of each node,this is normal and just the plant saying im an adult now and ready to flower, but its not like its going to melt or explode if it stays in veg, veg her as long as you need she will be ready and gow into full flower more readily, glr can make you think a girl is flowering but its still not going to flower if she gets that full hour in the middle of the "night" i have even gone to 90 min to correct girls that had gotten to much dark "
june_9_159.jpg
june_9_160.jpg
june_9_161.jpg
june_9_163.jpg
june_9_162.jpg
june_9_164.jpg
june_9_165.jpg
june_9_166.jpg

I'm intrigued by your cage scrog thingy, it looks brutal :thedoubletake:
The first bend is torturous, usually takes 10 days to recover.
My veg space is 18"x9'x6' not alot of space for training a supper scrog!!!!
so I turn off the fans to allow development of weak branches.
most of the time I do this the day I move them to flower but for some strange reason I felt this 1 needed to stay in veg some more :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It never ceases to amaze me how tough our favourite ladies are and they seem to come back from abuse stronger than ever.
Good luck with your grow & I'll watch on with great interest :rollit:

day 104 from seed strait 12/12 and 25% amber 3 days in flush. I was so busy with roots I did not bother with second/third trim till 4 days ago and was amazed at how well these plants are doing with all the torture I subjected them to.
If I turn off the exhaust this room wreakes of citric shit and pine.
today_0091.JPG
today_0121.JPG

today_0171.JPG
today_0181.JPG
today_0191.JPG

today_0111.JPG
today_0101.JPG

well apparently when you take picks with a camera it helps to put it the mem card. picks will be added tomorrow
Intelli-gro umm all I can say is even in partial working condition friggen amazing looking budds
today_0222.JPG
today_0231.JPG
today_0241.JPG
today_0251.JPG
today_0261.JPG
today_0271.JPG

today_0131.JPG
today_0141.JPG

top LED Grow Light 324x3w has just started flowering 2 36' tall beautiful ladies that were bent and restrained , last week as I was bending one of them and broke her, that crazy b@#$h is so strung out she did not stress stall just kept on growing .
today_0081.JPG
today_0151.JPG

This lady did not like having her sister removed
today_0281.JPG

Back
Top Bottom