Lurch Farms #3 - Hso Sour Diesel #2 - 2 Grape Ape Clones & 4 BagSeed

a couple of upgrades and a new problem
new diy ebb-n-flow scrog
4x5_veg_0064.JPG
4x5_veg_0074.JPG

the grape ape in there finnal home for a week now, got over the stress and resumed growing
4x5_veg_0024.JPG

the sour d # 11
4x5_veg_0094.JPG

and the new problem
4x5_veg_0102.JPG

These 2 ladies were removed from the rack (12/12 from seed ) and re-veged
due to the size of the rack and the coverage of a 400w mh they stretched some
the problem is 9" of stem with 3 nodes and then 9" of short compact bushing ( no training ) unintentional lollipoping.
the trunk is to hard to twist or bend until an inch inside the "pop" and is very top heavy.
The 4 times of flood she falls right over
If I tie her up I will not be able to move her later
If I keep working the trunk I think I can train her to grab her knees and continue scrog'n with the grape and move the Sour-d to a diffe area.
The biggest problem is my lights are off sight at the rack grow and will not be done till mid august, so veg will end up close to 70 days.
That is all for now :peace:

Love the self contained, diy flood/drain... you still have the lid for that steralite/rubbermaid? Cut stem holes and slits down the side, slide around the stems and tape back over the slits, lock lid in place... that should give some extra support... you could add some air holes if needed... otherwise, I'd tie down like a young tree staked in the ground, 3 or 4 point tied down to the "trunk"... in this case to the edges of the inner container... That's what I would try...

:goodjob: :Namaste: +reps

Thanx runewulfsong ,
I found the best thing to do was give her away ,so she now sits in a beginners 5 gal bubble bucket with a 400w hps and the nutes required to flower her. On her way to a new home.
The new care giver is in for a suprize.
He thinks that 22" is as big as she is going to get.ROFLMMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can"t wait to see her in 3 weeks
:peace:

she is already 22",
I am teaching him a lesson . he thinks growing 6-9 oz is easy .
He failed in dirt, well not fail just..................5 months under 12/12 no buds ,he never changed from veg nuts to flower?
( I am going to start him over in soil as his father is trying to replace his pharma/drugs for a better more natural and healthy life and learn soil/dirt growing ) but to start him out he needs super simple
This way all he has to do is change nutes, and I will be there weekly to walk him through it.
I have given him every thing a noobie needs to flower 1 plant :air pump and stone,2 5 gallon buckets , AN senci bloom , 400w hps,timer,pada film, ph and ppm meters, he has fans and thermometers .
Giving me 2 months to gather the stuff needed to change over. I will not be able to grow soil in my present location as bugs are a royal pain but will be disappearing ,to be read " moving into any warm environment available in a month or so

5 months of 12/12 and no bud development? In dirt? how? There should have been enough PK to at least start budding in the soil, even if not enough to finish? Wow...

Wish I'd had someone experienced to set me up like that, that's cool that you're doing that Lurch... and that you're going to literally hold his hand through the process... 5 months, really? ugh? :hmmmm::laugh:

Bugs are the one thing that pushed me to try hydro for inside... but I still want to try supersoil inside as well.

>>I figured out why 5 months under 12/12 and minimal flower, he was using only a bloom buster with no base nutes

Lurch, you're probably on the right track here, but just one other thing... check his grow room. I would guess he has a light leak. It could be something as small as a LED lit up somewhere. For example, I have to put my tri-meter on a timer, because the light from the readout lights up the entire room. Also the hydrofarm timers have a bright orange light on them. I get my timers from the pet shop. They are the same exact timer without the light on it.

18 days later
The growth could have been better but due to lack of nutes and flower lights they were geting half nute
4x5_veg_0015.JPG

and the smallest of the sour d in there final upgrade from dwc to ebb n flowand thinking v-scrog , topping all branches and
4x5_veg_0025.JPG

I do not understand why the sour-d are so diff from each other 2 short 10",and 2 tall 18".
they were constantly rotated once a week at res change so they would get equal light
4x5_veg_0035.JPG
4x5_veg_0045.JPG

these will be taking a ride to second grow and clones will be cut as as the training begins and 30+ more days in t5 veg glory and hoping for full dose of nutes for the next stage of veg

I can thank 420magazine member Thecapn and jon705 and y-tube channel HygroHybrid , and alex for stirring my room into a total scrog .
the grape ape and the bag seed supposed to go 12/12 over a month ago and the sour-d 2 were to grow strait up cramming 4 -60 day veg under a 400w,not going to work,STONER
I have 2 400w , covering a 6x3 canapy, but the space is 4.5x 7'
A bigger light is not an option at this point, but I have sitting in a dusty corner, a grow tron with all the bulbs and ballast I am going to try stringing around the out side of the room,
Unless some one has a better idea ?

Ok , well we ran into a malf@#ktion!!!!
I ordered my nutes AN sensi bloom ph perfect
and I recieved the non ph perfect formula:thedoubletake::confused::yikes:
I have been calling the seller (not a sponsor) but have gotten no response. I have purchased from them several times before and never had a problem. The same item for the last 5 grows.
this would not be a problem if I had the ph up or down , and the other amendments that are in the ph perfect formula and if I could find my meters!!!! I haven't used them in a while.
So now It will be another week before they flip 12/12

Hi Lurch, subbed, good-looking girls! Following closely, as I want to learn lots on hydro, long before giving it a try. ;) Crawling before I walk, then run. :)

Back
Top Bottom