MaggiesFarm - 1st Grow - Soil - Indoor/Outdoor - Nirvana Freebies - 2014

I'm having this exact same issue with one of my ladies in her 2nd week of flowering! Leaf tips starting to turn and get crispy, and I just transplanted her to a 3 gallon planter with Roots Organics Emerald Mountain potting soil (you can find the specs in the journal in my signature). I think it is just a slight bit of nuts burn due to the roots adjusting to the new grow medium. I'd say just give them plain water for about a week.

Looking great though and it does seem were I. The same part of the country. Can't wait to see how everything turns out for you!

FTB-02 is displaying some nutrient burn at the tips of certain leaves. You may want to flush your soil with pH 6.5 adjusted water until the runoff water pH is 6.5, this will remove some nutrients from the soil and return the pH to a proper range.

I would also say, watch the plant that's stretching a good bit. That's a common trait of male plants, so keep an eye on it. Males also usually mature and flower earlier than females.

I have been watching this one very carefully. It has grown much faster than FTB-01 from day 1.

FTB-02 is displaying some nutrient burn at the tips of certain leaves. You may want to flush your soil with pH 6.5 adjusted water until the runoff water pH is 6.5, this will remove some nutrients from the soil and return the pH to a proper range.

They both got a good dose of rain water last night. I'll check runoff pH and see where we are at.

Rain water runoff was 6.0 on FTB-01 and 6.9 for FTB-02. They were soaked so much I was worried about flushing them. I will flush them later in the week and get more pics.

Dusty, they did come directly from Nirvana with no identification.

Hopefully update coming later today. House is full of in-laws right now.

Dusty, they did come directly from Nirvana with no identification.

Hopefully update coming later today. House is full of in-laws right now.

And I spoke to them the other day about which strain. They said assortment of all they sell....all reg's of course so they will have to be sex'd.

Mini-update: Annoying in-laws are leaving this morning after breakfast :party: My niece's 2 little kids are awfully cute and sweet, but 4 days is too long of a visit. I can actually tolerate the kids better than I can her husband. He followed me around like a puppy, just waiting for me to pour some rum or whisky and light a cigar. He finally got around to asking if I was going to smoke a cigar after dinner last night. I told him "Bad timing. I like to take a month off from cigars and booze several times a year and this is one of those times." Tough luck, sport!

I was able to sneak out last night for a quick peak at the girls(?) but didn't have time for pics. They received a lot of rain over the weekend and look like they loved it. The LST on FTB-02 has worked wonders. I really haven't done much training on FTB-01 yet, just a little bending. Both are going to get some attention this afternoon. LST will be added/adjusted and a little defol on both. Pics will be taken and posted tonight.

I was looking forward to some quality time with the plants last night when the storm rolled in. It depressed me to the point of going to bed at 8pm. I did get out there just long enough to get the air-pots tipped on the rim of the saucer to help with drainage. This is about the 4th heavy rain the girls(?) have experienced and they love it, always bouncing back strong with some fast growth. Forecast looks good for this afternoon, so the promised pics will be taken and posted later today.

I think I was more tired and disappointed than actually depressed. We were finally rid of all of our house guests and my wife and I were worn out. Last night, climbing into the sack early and getting a solid 8 hrs was just what I needed. I'm hoping my first grow will yield some good meds for my wife's depression. At this point she's still skeptical that I can grow anything that will work. I love a good challenge!

Woohoo!! Looking good in here Maggie! :cheer:
I'm sure you'll show your wife that you can grow some good mmj. :high-five:
Subbed now.

:welcome: SG!

My thumb does seem to be getting more green this year. Tomatoes are doing better than ever and I've even got some Big Jim peppers going crazy.

Ahhhhhhhh......I was able to spend a relaxing hour outdoors with my girls(?) this afternoon. Last night's rain looks to have refreshed them and they are growing like mad. I wanted to open them up a little more by starting some LST on FTB-01 and adjusting the LST on FTB-02. I did some very light defol on both, not as heavy as I had planned. I'll get to that on Fri or Sat.

Here are today's pics....9 weeks into veg.

FTB-01 is/was the runt of the litter. She's big and strong now.
CAM001743.jpg

CAM001751.jpg

CAM001802.jpg

CAM001793.jpg

CAM001782.jpg

CAM001774.jpg

FTB-02
CAM001703.jpg

CAM001713.jpg

CAM001725.jpg

CAM001732.jpg

I'm not feeding them, just letting the FFOF do its thing right now. When I water, they are getting 6.5pH adjusted distilled water and CaMg+ I have not seen any sign of sex yet. They are giving off a pleasant scent and I enjoy sitting next to them while listening to Sirius 23.

Thanks for tuning in. Another photo update will be coming over the weekend.

Edit: Just noticed my foot in that last pic. No SoilGirl, I'm not trying to compete with your nails! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom