Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Because you repaird your light by yourself,we do not know what went wrong when you repair,so we will diagonse it when we receive the light.:high-five:This happend sometimes to our custoemr,they replaced the leds or driver by themselves,but still not work.When they replace the parts,they didn't do it all right,one small diodes can cause the whole light not work.
Our repair center need to check the leds for your light one by one.
My colleague sent you email,we would like to honor the warranty,after you ship out the light,please send the tracking NO to my colleague.:high-five:
Mars Hydro LED Grow Light
Repair contacted me and is trying to resolve problem but Lucy sends me an email saying I need to mail item in and that my one year is up.
I contacted Lucy last month before one year was up and she sent part that failed.
Why is my one year up now when light was never fixed?

:circle-of-love:If you send messages to different sales person and service department,they need to confirm many times,so they will need time to tracking your order once again.But the answer will be the same.Our service department is in charge of repair,you can follow their email,they sent you the RAM.:Namaste:They will help you with your problem.:high-five:
I just spoke to chat on website who connected me with repair.
The person I spoke to in chat said to wait for repair and disregard what Lucy said.
Which is it?
Lucy says to mail in,chat says to wait for repair.
Which is it?

cannabis sugar,anyone wanna try?:cheer:
123414.jpg

@spart's masterpiece.:bravo:

I'm starting to flush now will for the next 10 days on one of them and let the other one go an extra maybe 10 days I want to see the difference in stones. I checked her under the scope and she seems to be about 10-15% amber, 84-89% cloudy and like 1% clear.The actual trichomes on the other hand are all different colors. Kinda why I wanna wait for the other one I should be getting a new microscope for my phone. Got some purple, pink, and some that are like black. I want to try and shake some hash out of it using a shaker thing :thumb::high-five:

I really hope my Mars light stays working. Dealing with them sounds like a nightmare. Wowzers.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah i recently order My mars 900 II. I Love the LED but just like you Said, i Also really hope that the lights stay working because i have read many complains now in a short time and they all struggle with the customer service.

If i didnt already ordered My LED and read all this problems with the customer service and the problems with the tents i dont think i had ordered from mars-Hydro so i think you lose many new customer that see this.

Clinton and Trump who will win? I think Clinton will agree to grow more cannabis,right?

not really the place to talk politics sara....

@Bluecheeze
well to be honest about the customer service if someone doesn't fly off the handle then obviously things will be dealt with more calmly and promptly but sometimes and I've had to deal with it myself people just go crazy and start swearing and then trashing the mars name while still in the process of getting things sorted. Its really a matter of sure it sucks having a few diodes or fan or power supply go out but at the same time it's no reason to go nutso on people who are trying there best. Also keep in mind these are budget lights so they really do try their best on keeping shipping costs down to a minimum. Shipping a light back and forth to the repair and get pricey really quickly so I understand why they need to know 100% what is wrong with the light and if it's an easy fix or not (most things are easy).
Just my 2 cents

not really the place to talk politics sara....

@bluecheeze
well to be honest about the customer service if someone doesn't fly off the handle then obviously things will be dealt with more calmly and promptly but sometimes and I've had to deal with it myself people just go crazy and start swearing and then trashing the mars name while still in the process of getting things sorted. Its really a matter of sure it sucks having a few diodes or fan or power supply go out but at the same time it's no reason to go nutso on people who are trying there best. Also keep in mind these are budget lights so they really do try their best on keeping shipping costs down to a minimum. Shipping a light back and forth to the repair and get pricey really quickly so I understand why they need to know 100% what is wrong with the light and if it's an easy fix or not (most things are easy).
Just my 2 cents

Ofcourse i would be happy if i feel that i do get the help i want, but people in here make it sounds almost like mars-Hydro give the middle finger. Personally I have only good to say about mars Hydro and Sara have Been very friendly and helpful with all My questions. :thumb:

Though about cutting poles to get height I need but a few people I've talked to advised against it. I'm really good when it come to diy so I'm all good there.im the middle of framing basement now for new adventures to come can't wait.

Imho I use pvc and make have made every tent I've ever used. If u cut the metal poles I would buy pvc couplings that are the same diameter so that you could act as if the metal were pvc as well....follow me ? And I use panda film for wall/ceiling coverage. And yes the pvc is strong enough to hold lights just depending on lighting/fan weight you may want to spread the attachment points to the pvc and drill holes through not just over the pole so they stay ya know. Good luck!! #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hey Bluecheeze, i have several Mars lights and it is a real hit and miss. The one for sure thing, if they break down the word sorry is all that Mars-Hydro seems to know. Start learning how to solder. I have a mars II 700 that crapped out at 10 months and they in writing said they prefer not to use their repair center. I have decided its time to find a better supplier here in Canada

Hey Bluecheeze, i have several Mars lights and it is a real hit and miss. The one for sure thing, if they break down the word sorry is all that Mars-Hydro seems to know. Start learning how to solder. I have a mars II 700 that crapped out at 10 months and they in writing said they prefer not to use their repair center. I have decided its time to find a better supplier here in Canada

Say brother if you find a supplier that's in the same price range let us know nothing wrong with a little competition in fact maybe that's what we need to help mh up there game ya know and I like to try different things. Also I need to say I've got 2 mars 300's that have worked perfectly now for almost a year. #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Wait what? They didnt prefer to use their own repair center, and instead offerts what? Or they just say like that and you never got any help? Thats crazy.

Yeah i recently order My mars 900 II. I Love the LED but just like you Said, i Also really hope that the lights stay working because i have read many complains now in a short time and they all struggle with the customer service.

If i didnt already ordered My LED and read all this problems with the customer service and the problems with the tents i dont think i had ordered from mars-Hydro so i think you lose many new customer that see this.

There's pros and cons and they've changed warranty many times.
First it was 5 years,then 3 years,they say 2 years now and now make your own call.

If you read this it's very clear they're not honoring warranty.
I was sent a part,it didn't work,and they're supposed to send a replacement.I fulfilled step 1. and they aren't doing theirs.

It says if replacement part does not correct the problem the light will be replaced
Well replacement part didn't fix the problem so why aren't they doing as warranty clearly states.

Warranty

We offer two solutions:

"1.Work with us online to diagnose the issue and allow us to send free replacement parts(I did this)
2.Send us your grow light to our repair center and we can resolve the issue for you.
Warranty Replacement
In the event that the new replacement part does not correct the problem, or there is a more complex problem, the light will be replaced. As for the replacement, we will send you a return label and RMA to ship the defective product back, and after it has been received we will send out a new replacement unit to you. The defective unit must be returned in its original packaging and box. If any part is missing or damaged, the sender will be charged additional fees for those parts or blemishes."
I choose to put part in myself,it didn't fix problem and it says very clearly a replacement will be sent.
It says they will send a RMA number and return label,then when received they'll send a new replacement.

If they're not doing this is the warranty being honored??

I'm done with mars-hydro.Time to move on.

I Love the fact that we get to see the good and bad it will def make or break a company. Anyways, Is there anyone on the thread that happens to grow hydro...specificlly 5 gal DWC..while using Mars Hydro lights? If you do it in a grow tent even better. I am really interested in using 2 of the 144x5 in a mars 4x4 tent. If you are and don't mind chatting I would appreciate it. I am currently using led's in my 2x4 tent and this is one of 3 plants. I would love to use MH, but need to know performance will be similar to what Im currently using.
22437.JPG
31950.JPG

Thanks again, happy growing.

I have been growing with 11 of there lights 3 years now, had to replace a power supply and a few leds, and I have a few more leds that I need to replace, overall they have been a good light and have grown lots of good dense bud. When I had problems with mine they sent out the parts and I repaired them. If power supply didnt fix the bank of lights then you have a bad zitner next to one of the leds at the start of that bank. Good luck to you guys, I tried to become a repair center for them, but they wasnt interested.:thumb:
9_15_004.JPG
9_15_003.JPG
9_15_002.JPG
9_15_001.JPG

I'm also happy with my Mars 2 400 and 900 watt light and the tent is also good.. So no problem here, apart from some shipping issues, and a few misunderstandings.. And if warranty issues shud acure, i hope Mars Hydro will do there best to solve it!! Knock on wood :thumb:

@sara I have a 3 small bags of seed So i don't need to buy seed:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom