Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello everyone, so I am back! Will be here around for the next 6 days!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
And a kind remind that the TSL-2000 combo sales is going to end within one day! Please hurry up if you don't want to miss the sale! :bong:

Yeah, I now wish I took advantage of that deal, instead of being el cheapo

Hi Sara!

I’ve begun harvesting the 3x3 MarsHydro tent with the SP-150s and man did they ever turn out some nice buds so far! Different Phenos but solid big fat buds with lots of trichomes! I’m stocking up on my meds thanks to these SP series! I’ll get total weights on all plants before jarring to give you a grand total come finish!

Here’s a preview of what’s been harvested and what’s to come!

The Purple Queen turned out absolutely amazing with some beautiful purple buds and trichomes!!! I hope your well Sara

I had emailed Joy back late last night, just to make sure they received my payment. She said an email with shipping information will be sent soon. I knew the holiday may have an effect, so I was not bothered.
We are back from holiday, so everything that not finished will be proceed within 24 hours ;)

Hi Sara!

I’ve begun harvesting the 3x3 MarsHydro tent with the SP-150s and man did they ever turn out some nice buds so far! Different Phenos but solid big fat buds with lots of trichomes! I’m stocking up on my meds thanks to these SP series! I’ll get total weights on all plants before jarring to give you a grand total come finish!

Here’s a preview of what’s been harvested and what’s to come!

The Purple Queen turned out absolutely amazing with some beautiful purple buds and trichomes!!! I hope your well Sara
Congrats on the harvest @Dutchman1990 :green_heart: Excited to see this just after the holiday,I believe they smell super good, hope to try some out with you. :D

Hey Sara how was your holiday?
It is amazing, every place is decorated with our national flag, and every place is playing the revolutionary songs to celebrate the 70s nantional holiday these days, I feel I love my country even more :love::love::love:

They do smell excellent and I wish I could share! I would send some your way for sure!

Glad your holiday was enjoyed!
Thanks a lot Dutch! :ganjamon:

Update on the returned new lights stock info, if you are interested, PM me or email us: info@mars-hydro.com :ganjamon:
Qauntity limited, best choice for budget growers.:love::love::love:

- Canada warehouse: :hippy:
1pc ofTS 1000, returned new, package shipped with sticker. Special price 100USD

- AU warehouse :green_heart:
3pcs of the TSL-2000 returned new lights, 200USD/pc

- Germany warehouse: :circle-of-love:
1. 1pc of Mars II 400 new light with some scratch on lights, not influencing light function. Price 80USD
2. 1pc of Mars II 400 returned new lights, Price 80USD
3. 1pc of Mars reflector 48 returned new lights Price 50USD
4. 1pc of Mars II 900, returned new light, missing power cord and hanger. Price 130USD

- US warehouse :rollit:
1pc Mars Pro Cree 256 , returned new lights 400USD
1pc reflector 144, returned new light 200USD

Update on the returned new lights stock info, if you are interested, PM me or email us: info@mars-hydro.com :ganjamon:
Qauntity limited, best choice for budget growers.:love::love::love:

- Canada warehouse: :hippy:
1pc ofTS 1000, returned new, package shipped with sticker. Special price 100USD

- AU warehouse :green_heart:
3pcs of the TSL-2000 returned new lights, 200USD/pc

- Germany warehouse: :circle-of-love:
1. 1pc of Mars II 400 new light with some scratch on lights, not influencing light function. Price 80USD
2. 1pc of Mars II 400 returned new lights, Price 80USD
3. 1pc of Mars reflector 48 returned new lights Price 50USD
4. 1pc of Mars II 900, returned new light, missing power cord and hanger. Price 130USD

- US warehouse :rollit:
1pc Mars Pro Cree 256 , returned new lights 400USD
1pc reflector 144, returned new light 200USD

The 2 lights in US warehouse SOLD!
The TS 1000 light in Canada warehouse SOLD!
The reflector 48 in Germany warehouse SOLD!

We still got the TSL 2000 in AU warehouse and the Mars II 400/900 in Germany warehouse, if you are interested, please feel free to PM me . ;)

Back
Top Bottom