Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Now let me anounce the new promotion, it will be a combo sales as well. :hippy:This time, we choose the TSL-2000 to do this promotion! We have enough stock in warehouse. :circle-of-love: (Don't ask me why not TS 3000, I hope too, but Germany, UK, Canada still no stock at all. :( )

Details is like: you can get any TSL-2000 LED GROW LIGHT + Another Mars blurple lights ( you have 5 options) at only 300~350USD, discount is as: :yahoo:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Reflector 48 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars ECO 600 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars II 400 = 310USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars Pro II 80 = 330USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars COB = 350USD

Time: Oct. 1st ~ 5th, 2019
It is at least 15% off and up tp 35% off based on the original price. :circle-of-love: Do you love it? Quantity limited, if we sold out, then the promotion will go out.

If you love the TSL-2000 Light, also don't want to lose the promotion, the combo sales will be the best option to go! ;)

Welcome to check out this promotion thread as well. :hippy: Thank you for the support!

My colleague will contact you soon to help you with the order. :)
Dang. Woke up early to place the order, but for some reason PayPal isn't going through

Get back to sleep, I know it is still very early there, when you woke up, you will receive my colleague's email. ;)
That would be great, thank you. Its probably just an issue with my bank. I will work that out tomorrow when they open

Yep how’s your weekend going?
me working, we adjust the working time , in order to have longer national holiday. lol :lot-o-toke: My holiday will start from tomorrow. :hookah:

Must be nice I don’t get any vacation for 1 year.

I cannot imagine without a vacation for over a year! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Hope you will soon have one!

Weekend was good prepped and ready for work this week! Yippee....... lol
Garden is doing great @SmokeSara and there will be some serious nug photos coming soon! I’ll be harvesting a few plants this weekend coming up and more next weekend!

From what I can see these SP-150s have done a fantastic job :high-five:

Pretty pretty nugs! :hippy::hippy::hippy:I love them seriously!

Just communicating my experience with the service department My Mars ll 1600 arrived damaged, I contacted service and they did not have any in stock anywhere, and said it may be 1 month or 2 before they could get some made. After a few back and forth emails they are sending me out a ts3000 as they are approx. the same price. Thanks to the service department for the good communication and a good compromise to keep a customer happy. They even called me and informed me if I got the tracking number of my returned item to them in time they would try to get the new light out to me before their holiday starts.

Thanks Sara to you and your company, good service.

Back
Top Bottom