Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

In other news, cannabis becomes the dankest plant in the world! This is tom with eye witness news!
day 49 12/12 how much longer you think guys and gals?? Thanks:)
20200311_214736.jpg
You would have to check the trics but a couple weeks maybe

I'm very curious about this, because there isn't a reason to mention or record it. I learned that 85% of people usually don't get sick. It's the 15% that we record and hear about. Many of them get very sick and die. But no one talks about the 85%. There are people who get tested - just average people - and they have the virus and they aren't sick. :hmmmm:

When we're able to test everyone, I think we'll find out that many of us have already had it.

:Namaste:
This virus is very cunning, so we still have to do a good job of security measures, to protect yourself and protect families. Don't go out, just take care of your plants at home! :hookah:

In other news, cannabis becomes the dankest plant in the world! This is tom with eye witness news!
day 49 12/12 how much longer you think guys and gals?? Thanks:)
20200311_214736.jpg
Can't wait to have a taste? lol:cool:

Just watched the news and Canada expects 30-70% of Canadians to get the virus. They suggest a 2 week isolation period at home if you sick or think your sick lol.
That's exaggeration o_O

It's about a month from 420. Are you ready?:D
Mars hydro brings you a discount in advance!

The following products can get a 20% discount on our website by using the discount code "MHBurple":yahoo:

Mars Pro II 120
Mars Pro II 160
Mars Pro II 320
Mars Pro II 128
Mars Pro II 256
Reflector 144
Reflector 192
Mars Hydro COB
ECO 120

Not all lights are available in stock in your area, choose those you need and we have in stock! :hookah:

We are planning a promotion plan for 420. What are you going to purchase? Share your wish list:bong:
get a hold of Tony Edwards he is staff and a moderator so he can help you change it , Not sure why I cant tag him, if someone knows how Please do

I dont know I have 2sp250 in my 4×4 maybe i need one more light what you think
20200306_163720.jpg
I don't think you need more lights, 2 SP250 is enough for 4x4 tent. Save your wallet! :snowboating:

get a hold of Tony Edwards he is staff and a moderator so he can help you change it , Not sure why I cant tag him, if someone knows how Please do
When the promotion is about to start, I will change the banner and contact him then. Thanks for the mention~ :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom