Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey guys, I'd like to take a count of how many lights Sara and this thread have sold, I'm very curious, I bought 3.. I am very thankful I found this thread, after taking down my hps/mh systems within the first year due to heat issues I was very disappointed and rather desperate to find a cooler running replacement (and had settled for a while on cfl) but was very skeptic on the affordable LEDs available, I believe I can say this thread has changed my life :)

here is a little nug shot of a bud grown under marsII 1200w the pic is around 35-40 days in flower i cant remember what day o took it on i will post better pics with the grow lights off later and more updates
20140316_2305051.jpg
20140316_2304201.jpg

Any 1 having trouble going from fluorescent veg to a mars 1200? Is there an adjustment period? My girls have not responded well. Im sure I had the lights to close at first so backed them up to 4 feet away and waiting to see if they bounce back

Any 1 having trouble going from fluorescent veg to a mars 1200? Is there an adjustment period? My girls have not responded well. Im sure I had the lights to close at first so backed them up to 4 feet away and waiting to see if they bounce back
When I go from flor to any higher intensity light , start off high and gradually lower light .

Hi all Big Mike here in Alaska first like give much prp to all doing work with this lights, I'm an old hid grower that wanted to change thing up a little so I bought 8 Mar (6- 1200 blm & 2-700 veg) Love the show. I have the veg tent(5'x5') going with both 700 I grow big dwc srog 10'x10' net yes net room is 18'x 14' the veg tent in the room too. shipping to Alaska was fast 5 days the one from China 4days UPS drop 4 at my door in the cold lo 20's two of the boxes were damage but when i looked inside the lights were ok. Sorry Sara I didn't send you pic I haven't use the 1200 still in the boxes I'll post pic. I will be setting up the this weekend veg under the 1200 for 2 weeks then it's on. This LED's are great so far. The best move I made go LED Mar deal unreal thanks Sara. I will give your lights a real good workout. Funny thing is I found this thread after I bought the light if i had known sooner o well. I will post pic

Hey all,

i want to purchase more lights and get a little set up happening.
i have a small small area too work with (a 2 sliding door wardrobe)....

The space I have to work with inside is 1227mm long x 1600mm high x 500mm wide. (1.2m x 1.6m x 0.50m)
I want to have enough room to make some fem seeds, I know it's a small area but that's all I have right now...

there are only 3 size tents that are available that will fit in this space, and one might need to be modified to fit perfect...

I have come up with 2 ways,

a) veg room and 2 small flowering rooms (not much room to work in)
or
b)veg room and 1 larger flowering room (May have an advantage over a)

Here is my ideas below, thinking the larger tent would make life easier?? anyone got any better ideas???

image8760.jpg
image8759.jpg

Hi all Big Mike here in Alaska first like give much prp to all doing work with this lights, I'm an old hid grower that wanted to change thing up a little so I bought 8 Mar (6- 1200 blm & 2-700 veg) Love the show. I have the veg tent(5'x5') going with both 700 I grow big dwc srog 10'x10' net yes net room is 18'x 14' the veg tent in the room too. shipping to Alaska was fast 5 days the one from China 4days UPS drop 4 at my door in the cold lo 20's two of the boxes were damage but when i looked inside the lights were ok. Sorry Sara I didn't send you pic I haven't use the 1200 still in the boxes I'll post pic. I will be setting up the this weekend veg under the 1200 for 2 weeks then it's on. This LED's are great so far. The best move I made go LED Mar deal unreal thanks Sara. I will give your lights a real good workout. Funny thing is I found this thread after I bought the light if i had known sooner o well. I will post pic

Sounds like quite the set up!!! I would love to have that much space! I am using 5 of the mars2 400w in my 5x5 area, I could only imagine how awesome all that setup and running looks like!

Tracking recieved :) Expected delivery on Monday, so in total, almost 1 month. Altho I really think it was worth it. Only thing that slowed it down was UK customs, so not in Sara's control!

thank you :thumb:
here is a little nug shot of a bud grown under marsII 1200w the pic is around 35-40 days in flower i cant remember what day o took it on i will post better pics with the grow lights off later and more updates
20140316_2305051.jpg
20140316_2304201.jpg

Hi Mike, it is not late, :welcome: to join us.

thanks for your consideration. UK goverment is strict. they do not want us to export products to their country I think, haha
Tracking recieved :) Expected delivery on Monday, so in total, almost 1 month. Altho I really think it was worth it. Only thing that slowed it down was UK customs, so not in Sara's control!

Back
Top Bottom