Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yep no bleaching or anything. I had it that low for like 2 weeks, smoking some right now...its fantastic....:circle-of-love:Sara

Sweetleef said:
The auto flower I posted pictures of the buds of a few pages back, was about 1" maybe closer to the light and it turned out beautiful as you have seen. I'm not suggesting anyone put their plant that close to the light because it's unnecessary, but if you plant get's close you should be just fine Maybe I just got lucky

Wow that is good news. I'm going to be limited on space so i was thinking 8 - 10 inches away, when I get to that point of course :). Thank you both for your posts. :thumb::thumb:

I meant to attach this earlier. The fans are a little louder than I would like, but the Oscillating fan in the room is going to be louder. Overall, this light is a BEAST!! I work out 6 days a week and I couldn't believe how sturdy/heavy it is. Very well constructed Sara. I didn't get a chance to really post a report last night since only had Iphone and that's IMPOSSIBLE to do pictures, quotes, etc... Thanks Again Sara. :high-five:

Led Light Mars II 400

Unable to do an IMG tag currently, so URL it is.

Hi, Hiker. i just send a PM to u, please check it. :love: if there have anything i can do for u, i will try my best to help u. :high-five:

thanks Sara :love:

I'm not in a huge hurry, but I really do appreciate your excellent customer service. I apologize in advance for my delays in responding. I've got RL stuff going on that is gonna take me out of the state soon.

:thanks: hope u have a happy grow. :love:
Wow that is good news. I'm going to be limited on space so i was thinking 8 - 10 inches away, when I get to that point of course :). Thank you both for your posts. :thumb::thumb:

I meant to attach this earlier. The fans are a little louder than I would like, but the Oscillating fan in the room is going to be louder. Overall, this light is a BEAST!! I work out 6 days a week and I couldn't believe how sturdy/heavy it is. Very well constructed Sara. I didn't get a chance to really post a report last night since only had Iphone and that's IMPOSSIBLE to do pictures, quotes, etc... Thanks Again Sara. :high-five:

Led Light Mars II 400 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Unable to do an IMG tag currently, so URL it is.

Hi, SECRETGARDNER. yeah, we still have warehouse in UK .:love:may i know which model do u interested in?:high-five:
Hello SmokeSara

Do you still have a warehouse in the UK ?, as I would like to make a order soon but would be unable to do so if no UK warehouse.

Many thanks.

Dear all my friends, if you can not judge if that is our light on ebay, please go to our website, the product on our website is the real one and the price is the lowest always. there are more and more fake product on ebay now, we can not control that, but we can control our website. our new products, we will not sell on ebay anymore. we will only sell on our topledgrowlight.com website. :) thanks for your support all my friends:)

Got my answer. :)

20140801_123952.jpg

Got my MII1600 today Sara! thanks so much for getting it all sorted out! Came with "LED Aquarium Light" labeled boldly on the package, turned it on and my garage glowed. My pic is it next to my other 2 american made panels which were, put together, the same price yet a fraction of the output. I won't be buying american again until I get the same quality and service I've seen from Top LED's for a competitive price.

Hi Sara. I was wondering if You have one of the old model 100x3's available in your US warehouse? I'd like to order 1 if you do!

Hi, ehlefan. the price of our product are increased from this month.:love:
Damn, I decided to wait and not order today and just now the shipping price to Australia went up on the website!

Just my luck, I should of ordered earlier today. :(

Hi, ehlefan. i just send a PM to u, please check it. :high-five:
Damn, I decided to wait and not order today and just now the shipping price to Australia went up on the website!

Just my luck, I should of ordered earlier today. :(

Oh, british green. it's ok. when u ready to buy or if u have any problem, u can contact me, i will try my best to help u. :love: hope u everything goes well. :goodluck: have a nice weekend! :love:
Sara sorry I've not been intouch sooner I've been doing a long work shift and no I'm not ready to order just yet . I live on a very tight budget . I won't be ordering the light till the end of August . But thanks a lot for all your help .:high-five:and I've read your e-mails just not had the time to reply

Back
Top Bottom