Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

18~24inches:)
20141013_224736.jpg

Love this mars 2 1200 so far! What's the recommended height from the top of the canopy? I'm trying to find that sweet spot. :)

haha, GF, you know when I log on :)

Well I wasn't 100% u would be on around that time but it seems that around 7-8pm pacific time is when you log on which is when I'm closing shop up (has almost always been at same time) just looked though and that means your up around 4-5am replying to our questions :bravo::goodjob:

I&I

Why is a signature required for delivery? I now get to drive to pick up my packages. I didn't see this stated before.

not 100% but i believe its fed ex policy.. it may be rough but at least you can say your delivery guy didnt just ask your neighbor to sign for it.. that was a pleasant surprise..

I&i

I think our grow tent will arrive at warehouse Dec. we will ship out this weekend. but you know snow is coming soon , so our shipment will be influenced by the bad weather, so I can not know if they can arrive on time. as soon as they arrive, I will let you know.
Any update on your grow tents?

not 100% but i believe its fed ex policy.. it may be rough but at least you can say your delivery guy didnt just ask your neighbor to sign for it.. that was a pleasant surprise..

I&i

high value product, we need you to sign yourself, if the carrier leave at your door or neighbors, I do not think thats ok. If you do not want that service, you can tell me in advance, then I tell them cancel that service when we arrange shipment:) We want to keep all of you safety:)

Lookey what the UPS man just dropped off! What could they be?! Updates coming soon, thanks Sara!
DSCN07659.JPG

guess:circle-of-love: it's lights I shipped from China for you ,hahahaha. very very happy they arrive so fast. open and check if they are under good condition :)

Hi Sara, I love my mars11 700, it's the only light I use for flowering. Thank you for all your hard work.

you are welcome Kodiak, happy growing :circle-of-love:

I emailed you today and yesterday I just skype you, sorry, made mistake:)
I haven't recieved any mail from you Sara. Not sure why not.

I usually begin my work at 8:00am:)))) yes, get up early. :circle-of-love:
Well I wasn't 100% u would be on around that time but it seems that around 7-8pm pacific time is when you log on which is when I'm closing shop up (has almost always been at same time) just looked though and that means your up around 4-5am replying to our questions :bravo::goodjob:

I&I

Back
Top Bottom