Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

a few more pics i pulled these two out of the room for a little bit to tie the other tall ones up cause they are getting to heavy.
IMG_253916.JPG
IMG_253618.JPG
IMG_253314.JPG
IMG_253110.JPG
IMG_252610.JPG
IMG_252411.JPG
IMG_25239.JPG
IMG_252210.JPG
:allgood:

There is nothing identical on the light package, but there might be our logo print on the tent package. :high-five: The factory made a wrong package for us, and we have to use them until next set of tents :circle-of-love: Please don't worry, other growers also get the package and there is no problem caused by that :circle-of-love:
Afternoon Sara :)

Hope you are well. I am going to pull the trigger sooner rather than later so I don't change my mind and confuse myself. Can you please confirm for me that the packages I order (2 x Mars II 400W and 1 x 3x3 tent) won't have any distinguishable markings on them. I don't want my post office knowing what is going on. :Namaste::high-five:

Hello Fedarin, the little purple just beautiful there,. :thumb: Keep the great work :cheer:
a few more pics i pulled these two out of the room for a little bit to tie the other tall ones up cause they are getting to heavy.
IMG_253916.JPG
IMG_253618.JPG
IMG_253314.JPG
IMG_253110.JPG
IMG_252610.JPG
IMG_252411.JPG
IMG_25239.JPG
IMG_252210.JPG
:allgood:

I bought one of these and after only 8 months the light does not work properly. About 1/3 of the led's have stopped working.. So far the company has not offered a solution. I would like to warn people that these lights, from my experience are not great quality and the after sales service is terrible.
As I mentioned after only 8 months about 1/3 of the led's are not working and the company is not offering any solution..
You think that's fair people??

Hello ozzyeye, can you tell me from where you ordered our lights also your order number? We might not get your email so the problem has not been handled. :circle-of-love:
I bought one of these and after only 8 months the light does not work properly. About 1/3 of the led's have stopped working.. So far the company has not offered a solution. I would like to warn people that these lights, from my experience are not great quality and the after sales service is terrible.
As I mentioned after only 8 months about 1/3 of the led's are not working and the company is not offering any solution..
You think that's fair people??

There is nothing identical on the light package, but there might be our logo print on the tent package. :high-five: The factory made a wrong package for us, and we have to use them until next set of tents :circle-of-love: Please don't worry, other growers also get the package and there is no problem caused by that :circle-of-love:

Is it possible for your warehouse in Australia to cover the logo in tape or wrap the box in black wrap?

I am sorry Lleaff, the warehouse is a third party one, they will nopt help us to do anything other than arranging the shipment. :( Please don't worry, it will be fine, won't cause any trouble for you. :love:
Is it possible for your warehouse in Australia to cover the logo in tape or wrap the box in black wrap?

I am sorry Lleaff, the warehouse is a third party one, they will nopt help us to do anything other than arranging the shipment. :( Please don't worry, it will be fine, won't cause any trouble for you. :love:

All good. I have just placed my order. I'm looking forwards to checking the tracking info every 10 minutes haha. :nomo:

All good. I have just placed my order. I'm looking forwards to checking the tracking info every 10 minutes haha. :nomo:

hi there no they dont cover up description so the courier gets to see whats inside but most of the times they didnt even check ive ordered twice and received no problems from sydney
heres some of my current grow

IMG_69682.JPG
IMG_69693.JPG
IMG_69672.JPG
IMG_69663.JPG
IMG_69633.JPG
IMG_69643.JPG
IMG_69653.JPG
IMG_69583.JPG
IMG_69564.JPG

hope you enjoy havnt had an issue so far with lights had both mars 400w for 12 mths now and just received my 144x3w about 2 mths ago now .
:Namaste::peacetwo:

hi there no they dont cover up description so the courier gets to see whats inside but most of the times they didnt even check ive ordered twice and received no problems from sydney

IMG_69682.JPG
IMG_69693.JPG
IMG_69672.JPG
IMG_69663.JPG
IMG_69633.JPG
IMG_69643.JPG
IMG_69653.JPG
IMG_69583.JPG
IMG_69564.JPG

hope you enjoy havnt had an issue so far with lights had both mars 400w for 12 mths now and just received my 144x3w about 2 mths ago now .

Cheers mate

hey htere everyone!
so i have a question. im changing my lights from CFL's to a marsHYDRO 96x3 light.
the plants have been vegging for a month under CFL's. (4x28W)

being that the plants are already 4 weeks old, how high should i start the light above the plants?
in the meantime i hung them 24" above the plants. should they be closer? if not, when should i change them? thnks!

hey htere everyone!
so i have a question. im changing my lights from CFL's to a marsHYDRO 96x3 light.
the plants have been vegging for a month under CFL's. (4x28W)

being that the plants are already 4 weeks old, how high should i start the light above the plants?
in the meantime i hung them 24" above the plants. should they be closer? if not, when should i change them? thnks!

24" should be good to start. let them get used to the new light. In a few days you can move it down to about 18". :peace:

Been using my 100 by 3 for two weeks now. it takes a little while to get used to. Everything appears darker than the plant sees it but I notice that compared to my CFL only grows, the penetration is better. I do notice I need to switch to a normal cfl to examine the plants for pests, as its harder to see under LEDs. Anyone else notice this also?

I'm using 2- 144*3 in a 4 by 4.
Everything looked great,have nice buds and green leaves but upper main stalks and leaf stems are a reddish purple anywhere where light hits.
If a leaf covers stem,stem is unaffected,also pull a cola from branch under it stalk is also green.
Anyone had this problem,if so how did you fix??

I'm using 2- 144*3 in a 4 by 4.
Everything looked great,have nice buds and green leaves but upper main stalks and leaf stems are a reddish purple anywhere where light hits.
If a leaf covers stem,stem is unaffected,also pull a cola from branch under it stalk is also green.
Anyone had this problem,if so how did you fix??

Do you have any pics? Also, are you supplementing with Cal/Mag? :peace:

I haven't personally had this happen and I am very new to the mars lights but it sounds like some sort of heat or light stress??? maybe a little calmag wouldn't hurt although in my setup I wasn't able to add much cal-magic without making the leaves nitrogen claw. I have bleached my leaves by having LEDs too close though.

Good day kroniq time, I am so glad you are growing happy with our lights, thanks for sharing :circle-of-love:

IMG_69682.JPG
IMG_69693.JPG
IMG_69672.JPG
IMG_69663.JPG
IMG_69633.JPG
IMG_69643.JPG
IMG_69653.JPG
IMG_69583.JPG
IMG_69564.JPG

:passitleft: and thanks for joining the mars hydro growers team, lol
Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom