Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

only 144 is 5w now. other reflectors are still 3w:)

Good Morning Sara,

So if I order a Reflector 144x3 from the website, I'll receive a 144x5?

Thanks
JB

Quick Overview from website:
LED Output Power:144pcs*3watt
Draw Power:250W~300W
Dimension:837x264x50mm(33*10.4*2 in)
Voltage:AC85~265V
Coverage:6.6'x2.2' Standard
Warehouse:USA:woohoo:

New update from me, 4 days into overdrive (they're already working harder) :
image26356.jpg

Updated from:
image26000.jpg
image25629.jpg

Questions? Reply with quote :)

YoCeE

Bloom booster used at 2.5ml/L for the last two weeks before your two weeks of rinse/flush. Made by Advanced Nutrients. I swear by it, it adds a great flavor and increases trichomes production FOR SURE. It's kind of a retardant too meaning of they were showing a sign of finishing this products elongates the grow period. For me it usually gives me an extra week.
Some People hate that but I appreciate it to pack on weight on the early finishers (like my bubblegum in the front there)

Thanks!

YoCeE

It seems the distance from plant varies with people. I've seen pics with lights 6" away, and others like two feet away. Varies by preference ?

Ok, looking at upgrading some older LED's to mars-hydro for my new 4'x4' tent. Will probably only be using roughly 3'x3' for growing.

I have a basic question about the three lines available, mars II, reflector and sun series and the differences between them or what they're intended for? I can see th he wattage differences and know the sun is cob style and reflector has dual switches, but are they meant for different price points or what?

Was looking at the 200x3 sun series and a mars II 900, how do they compare? Would one work better for my needs?

Guess I should also ask if the sun series is even available yet?

Also saw an 8% discount mentioned, but don't see that reflected on the website, is there a discount code needed for that?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

MT

Ok, looking at upgrading some older LED's to mars-hydro for my new 4'x4' tent. Will probably only be using roughly 3'x3' for growing.

I have a basic question about the three lines available, mars II, reflector and sun series and the differences between them or what they're intended for? I can see th he wattage differences and know the sun is cob style and reflector has dual switches, but are they meant for different price points or what?

Was looking at the 200x3 sun series and a mars II 900, how do they compare? Would one work better for my needs?

Guess I should also ask if the sun series is even available yet?

Also saw an 8% discount mentioned, but don't see that reflected on the website, is there a discount code needed for that?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

MT

I have 2 3x3 tents. I run a 900 in one and 2 400's in the other. The 900 gives me more w/sqft (45) vs the 2 400 (38). You could also run the 144x5 reflector which would give you the advantage of both worlds, 5w penetration and the ability to flip the switch and save on electricity. :peace:

It seems the distance from plant varies with people. I've seen pics with lights 6" away, and others like two feet away. Varies by preference ?

I think to some it is preference but remember it is not how close the plants can stand to be to the light but how far do they need to be to get the full spectrum of the light.....:circle-of-love:

I'm loving my 48x3 from Mars. My plants have never looked better!

Oh, btw, how do you grow plants sideways? :p Wish I had strength in my neck to turn sideways, I'd be able to see them then.

When I upload them they're straight the website puts them sideways never found a way around it lol

YoCeE

Is there a coupon code available for the Mars-Hydro website checkout?
I have a Reflector Light in my shopping cart, but was hoping to save a few dollars if a coupon is available.
Thanks
JB

Thanks Kriaze

This is my first grow but I did ALOT of research prior to even buying seeds. I attribute my success, to this point, to a number of things: LUCK lol, good genetics in the seeds I chose, all the help I have received from other growers on here, and lastly...I am thinking I may have inherited my grand fathers green thumb LOL. He grew massive gardens (vegetable) and was also a rose tech for a local nursery when he was young.

RC

Back
Top Bottom