Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party: good job flyboy, the plants are staying happy and cool.:thumb:
Loving these MarsHydro II 1200w :)
Have 1200w x 2 in a 4x4 over 4 plants , can't wait till my other two plants are ready for a scrog and under more MarsHydro, this is 4 1/2 weeks into flowering .
image32753.jpg
image32754.jpg

I made some with rice krispies and chocolate covered coconut shreds on top and I also made some with fruit loops I like to make a big batch for myself and one for my local mmj clinic and let them give them to other costumers I am not doing it for profit just to give back and plus the shop hooks it up big time so its a win win going to make some brownies in the morning will post pics in the morning

all thanks to my mars hydro lights I cant wait to see how my harvest with my mars II 700 scrog comes out I am in day #22 of flower and since my mars II 400 did such a good job with 2 plants with just lst

025350.JPG

0042225.JPG

0022476.JPG

0052094.JPG

hey @sara when is mars hydro going to update there website with the new lights ??? I have been waiting so long so I could do some pricing and such what's the e.t.a.

I have 2 mars II lights a 700 and a 400 I would like to add another one from the new lights

db! so I am sitting in front of the computer at the office :nomo: almost dozing off and then I see these colorful sweet dessert with chocolate, chocolate, chocolate....:drool: they look so...yummy! What's amazing is that you made them on your own. It's so sweet. I wish I was your neighbor:yahoo: I have no doubt that a man who can make food will have a good grow! Show me the brownies... :party:
I made some with rice krispies and chocolate covered coconut shreds on top and I also made some with fruit loops I like to make a big batch for myself and one for my local mmj clinic and let them give them to other costumers I am not doing it for profit just to give back and plus the shop hooks it up big time so its a win win going to make some brownies in the morning will post pics in the morning

all thanks to my mars hydro lights I cant wait to see how my harvest with my mars II 700 scrog comes out I am in day #22 of flower and since my mars II 400 did such a good job with 2 plants with just lst

025350.JPG

0042225.JPG

0022476.JPG

0052094.JPG

the website is still under updation. Hopefully it will finish at the end of this month. The price for Epistar320, Epistar160, Cree128, Cree256 is USD865.99, USD475.99, USD644.99, USD1243.99 including Shipping fromg China to US.:circle-of-love: db, you can pm me for more details.:high-five:
hey @Sara when is mars hydro going to update there website with the new lights ??? I have been waiting so long so I could do some pricing and such what's the e.t.a.

I have 2 mars II lights a 700 and a 400 I would like to add another one from the new lights

db! so I am sitting in front of the computer at the office :nomo: almost dozing off and then I see these colorful sweet dessert with chocolate, chocolate, chocolate....:drool: they look so...yummy! What's amazing is that you made them on your own. It's so sweet. I wish I was your neighbor:yahoo: I have no doubt that a man who can make food will have a good grow! Show me the brownies... :party:

thanks Sara I made the brownies a few hours ago I will take some pics in the morning it is midnight after here so if I go running around with my camera flashing like crazy my neighbor's with think I am weird but what they don't know is that I like to be weird... lol
:drool:

just about finished with my first mars hydro grow, using a 1200w mars2. been really pleased with the light and its build quality, its just a shame I didn't go for the 1600w as I really would have benefitted from the grow/bloom switches.
do the newer 1200's have the switches as well as corner hanging locations and are they in the uk yet? if so any chance of a cheeky swap over...lol?

Wow I'd love to own a Cree 256 but my first born is to old to sell and the old lady wont work the streets these days, so I'd have to save for a year. Lol

the website is still under updation. Hopefully it will finish at the end of this month. The price for Epistar320, Epistar160, Cree128, Cree256 is USD865.99, USD475.99, USD644.99, USD1243.99 including Shipping fromg China to US.:circle-of-love: db, you can pm me for more details.:high-five:

Wow I'd love to own a Cree 256 but my first born is to old to sell and the old lady wont work the streets these days, so I'd have to save for a year. Lol

In a Year from now you could own the 256 Cree :thumb: (lol)

I am underfunded myself , with that light a DIY project would be feasible for someone with more time then money and a purchase for someone with more money then time.

I look at it as the Sunlight / pro Series are for those who *can* afford it , the wealthy or Big and small businesses with legal grows.
Leaving the old style , reflector and Mars II lights priced within the reach of most people.

I keep reading about the Old Style lights being beginner and low end lights, can anyone explain to me why? 120 x 5- 600 watts is in a very well talked about range what is different about the old style? Has anyone had a documented grow with one? I have read of several grows with the 60 x 5 watt lights but none with 120 x 5. I admire every ones talents and willingness to share on this site, being from a state and county that can not be trusted I find it very refreshing.

If they don't move many of them Prices will drop.

Its culture shock for us poorer folk with our affordable panels. If you look at other manufactures of top tier lights the Prices will be put in perspective. Mars is still cheaper then the top dogs in the industry.

You can't compare oranges to apples gotta compare oranges to oranges.

I keep reading about the Old Style lights being beginner and low end lights, can anyone explain to me why? 120 x 5- 600 watts is in a very well talked about range what is different about the old style? Has anyone had a documented grow with one? I have read of several grows with the 60 x 5 watt lights but none with 120 x 5. I admire every ones talents and willingness to share on this site, being from a state and county that can not be trusted I find it very refreshing.

There are several people that have had very successful grows with the old style light. The are made cheaper. Cheaper components and cheaper build. That being said, I believe Dennise did a grow a while back with the old style. Look at her grows. :peace:

Maybe 300x better, lol I think its 1280w equiv, But I'm a fan of Cree Led products over Epistar.

is the cree 256 like 500x better than a let's say. Mars II 400 or mars reflector?

I read up on it. You pretty much just need one light. I'm buying it! :circle-of-love: (at least for my space.2x4x6 might be tooo much right??) Does it all, seedling,veg, bloom. Temp and humidity reader, remote, IT HAS A TIMER :thumb: but we can't forget the LED new technology it comes with it.
Maybe 300x better, lol I think its 1280w equiv, But I'm a fan of Cree Led products over Epistar.

Here is someones first grow with the old style panels First Grow - Closet Tent - Mars LED - DWC - Fast & Vast Auto

There is a lot more grow journals by people using the Mars old panels , but a recent update to the old style panel now has it with 5w LED's , they are so new that no one has posted a Journal with them yet.

(the search box at the top of the page will help you find many more examples)

I bet you will be a happy farmer with it.

Adding the 480 ! will you shut down the HPS ? or just spin the power meter off the building .....LoL

pshh maybe in a year. I'm sticking to the mars relector & hps for now lol. Dump too much cash already. Another 480 reflector is for sure getting added on in a month or less. Great light at an affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom