Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cco:Up-grade your light to our better-built up Mars Pro II Epistar LED grow light,quantity are limited.:welcome:
Mars Hydro Trade-in Program :circle-of-love:
07_29usa.png

Mars_Pro_II.jpg

procedure.png

:circle-of-love:I read something about the container for cannabis,hope it's helpful:Namaste:
Final Container for Desired Plant Size - General guide

12" ~ 2-3 gallon container

24" ~ 3-5 gallon container

36" ~ 5-7 gallon container

48" ~ 6-10 gallon container

60" ~ 8-10+ gallon container

:goodjob:I read that if you didn't change into the bigger container when the plant grow big,the plant can not stretch well.:high-five: Is this the only consequence?:Namaste:
my plants right now are in 7liter pots and are sitting almost 50cm tall :morenutes::rofl::morenutes:

The plant can become Root bound from having the pot to small. Which can lead to many different problems.

I think the second method will only work on the 400w but by all rights you could loop the wire threw the eye hole on the light twice and shorten it again.

I had it like this before but it still wasn't good I think the best way is just more ratchet hangers (yo-yos) or an integrated hanger would be cool
2012-07-29-357.jpg

So change into a right container on time is very important.
If grower need to shorten the steel hanging kit like you did , they may need a ratchet hanger. Grower can choose the way it's good for their light.
The plant can become Root bound from having the pot to small. Which can lead to many different problems.

I think the second method will only work on the 400w but by all rights you could loop the wire threw the eye hole on the light twice and shorten it again.

I had it like this before but it still wasn't good I think the best way is just more ratchet hangers (yo-yos) or an integrated hanger would be cool
2012-07-29-357.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there anything you guys want to know or any problems which I can help? Please feel free to talk with me here. We will try our best.

Is there anything you guys want to know or any problems which I can help? Please feel free to talk with me here. We will try our best.

I'm wondering if you guys will be designing anymore rectangle shaped grow tents? I like the one you have on the website but is too big for my needs and available space.
I was thinking something around the 4x6x8ft range.
I like the way the plants fit in the rectangle shape better than the square tents.

I know its hard to make ones to accommodate everyone's needs but looking to get one soon and like the design you guys have. Plus for the price, you seem to use the best materials. Most other cheap tents have plastic frames whereas I believe the Mars Hydro tents have steel frames which are much better

Thank you SmokeSara. :thanks:

I currently have two plants, which are clones: Black Cherry Soda and Gateway Kush. I had a third plant called Galactic Glue (Gorilla Glue #4 x Gobstopper) but unfortunately she died. I personally do not plan on buying anymore strains from dispensaries and only buying high quality seeds from respected sources.

Thanks for the MarsHydro Reflector recommendation, I'll be checking it out to see what it's like.

actually per pot size. my very first grow I had 8 successful plants over 6 feet tall in 3 gallon pots. hmmmm go back to simple?

naaahhhhh gotta keep tweaking things eh

:circle-of-love:Morning kelticBlue.This is sativa strain,right? Did you taste it yet?:volcano-smiley:

It is a hybrid, mostly Sativa, and some indica and ruderalis. Taste is of fresh orange...

By this two methods you can shorten your steel hanging kit.:high-five:

I raised the light using 'S-hooks' and chain. I also have the original chain doubled as a back up. not great pictures.

Here is the light after I raised it up, about 3 inches.
CIMG0536.jpg

Before using the chain and S hooks to raise it.
CIMG0535.jpg

Here is the S hooks and chain
CIMG05231.jpg

Dont forget to leave enough room for air circulation. I added a computer fan which draws outside air and directs it over the top of the light.
Cheers. :Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hi FiveToMidnight,we have 4'x8' tent,but we do not have 4'x6' tent. mars hydro grow tent -4'x8'x7' :high-five:
I will check whether our new design tent have 4'x6' tent or not.:Namaste:
We use all steel frame construction,we do not have plastic frame.:bravo:
I'm wondering if you guys will be designing anymore rectangle shaped grow tents? I like the one you have on the website but is too big for my needs and available space.
I was thinking something around the 4x6x8ft range.
I like the way the plants fit in the rectangle shape better than the square tents.

I know its hard to make ones to accommodate everyone's needs but looking to get one soon and like the design you guys have. Plus for the price, you seem to use the best materials. Most other cheap tents have plastic frames whereas I believe the Mars Hydro tents have steel frames which are much better

:Namaste:I'm sorry to hear that your Galactic Glue died.:circle-of-love:
Yeah,you buy high quality seeds from respected sources is better.:high-five:I think you will like the Reflector.:bravo:
Thank you SmokeSara. :thanks:

I currently have two plants, which are clones: Black Cherry Soda and Gateway Kush. I had a third plant called Galactic Glue (Gorilla Glue #4 x Gobstopper) but unfortunately she died. I personally do not plan on buying anymore strains from dispensaries and only buying high quality seeds from respected sources.

Thanks for the MarsHydro Reflector recommendation, I'll be checking it out to see what it's like.

Then maybe everything have exception:bravo:and you took good care of them,so they did good job.:cheer:
actually per pot size. my very first grow I had 8 successful plants over 6 feet tall in 3 gallon pots. hmmmm go back to simple?

naaahhhhh gotta keep tweaking things eh

:circle-of-love:Thank you KelticBlue.Thanks for sharing with us your excellent method.:high-five:You doubled the chain and used 'S-hooks' to make it more safty.:goodjob:
Yeah,air circulation is very important.You are an expert for your growing tent.:thumb::bravo:
It is a hybrid, mostly Sativa, and some indica and ruderalis. Taste is of fresh orange...

I raised the light using 'S-hooks' and chain. I also have the original chain doubled as a back up. not great pictures.

Here is the light after I raised it up, about 3 inches.
CIMG0536.jpg

Before using the chain and S hooks to raise it.
CIMG0535.jpg

Here is the S hooks and chain
CIMG05231.jpg

Dont forget to leave enough room for air circulation. I added a computer fan which draws outside air and directs it over the top of the light.
Cheers. :Namaste:

:cheer:Congratulaions for your new light.:bravo:
Mars pro II is an economical version light we made based on the Mars Pro,Mars Pro (II) is with best built-up among our lights.:high-five:
Firstly,Mars pro II use creative reflector Cup design, collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. MarsII install lens which blocks 6-8% of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro II doesn't add lens so it can output the light completely and penetrate deeper. :thumb:
Secondly, unlike Mars II series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so it can dissipate the heat more effectively. :bravo:
Thirdly, LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:cheer:
I'm sure you will like this light.:cheer:
Hi,
Ok so I just bought the MARS PRO II EPISTAR 160. Would someone please tell me what is the difference between this and Mars II700 or 900 ?
Thanks guys..

:welcome:Did you place your order for Mars Pro II Epistar160 yet? 28pcs only this time.We can arrange to send goods on the coming Monday@USA warehouse:cheer:If you miss the chance this time,you have to wait till Sep,10th.:volcano-smiley:
:cco:Up-grade your light to our better-built up Mars Pro II Epistar LED grow light,quantity are limited.:welcome:
Mars Hydro Trade-in Program :circle-of-love:
07_29usa.png

Mars_Pro_II.jpg

Back
Top Bottom