Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:welcome:Hi JE3Z2,thanks for stopping by.:high-five:Looking forward to your pics.:cheer:
My light arrived Friday and has been on all weekend , you can see the difference it's making after a few hours. I got the older 300w model and wilil be grabbing another one next month. Will chuck a photo of the K2,GSC and ammo lemon under it tonight. So far so good!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using 420

:cheer:I like your set-ups.:cheer:Is that a frag on the roof?:bravo:
Right now the 4 in the 4x4 tent are 60 days from seed. I'm thinking of switching them to 12/12 any day now. Then in the 3x3 I've got 10 clones of OG Kush and 10 WW. These are the only two that I have going as of right now.
420-magazine-mobile294036326.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It is so cute,i also want one...:cheer:I have a turtle in my home:high-five:
Kermit the frog! Amazing !

I agree, nice work Spart.

yayyyy it worked!!!

thanks sara & mars hydro!!

have fun eh

:party:Mars-Hydro give-away 20pcs Free Par38 LED Grow lights to celebrate Canada Labour Day
Quantity is limited,each consumer can get only 1pc,first come first served.:high-five:
Mars-Hydro official website only: Par 38 LED GROW LIGHT CANADA ONLY
This event last for one day:Sep 5th,2016(Canada time)
:circle-of-love:Last few hours,some customer cannot open the link,we did some change,please check it now.:welcome:
c519.jpg

hello all - I have trawled through threads trying to find a success story using these lights - how has people's growing experience been using these lights? I'm a total newb, UK based, awaiting clones from relative. Been reading sooo much and just purchased kit with one of these lights.

<PICTURE OF GROW ROOM>

Are you running a journal? I'd be interested in following one in order to see how that Amnesia Lemon does.

And have you tried the 420 Magazine Android app? It is the method of interacting on the forums via (Android) cell phone that the form owner would rather people use, and it appears to have several benefits. For one thing, the images that you would be posting through the forum's app would actually be hosted on the forum - and on a server which is located in a country that is not the United States - instead of actually staying on 420's server, which is hosted by Cloudflare (FFS!), lol. When you upload your images to 420 Magazine's server, they get sanitized of personal information (you probably want to make sure that you don't have your camera app set to record GPS location information onto the image metadata when you choose to have them hosted on a third-party server :rolleyes3 , for example. And - unless the images violate forum guidelines, they will most likely remain on this forum's server - but when they are hosted off-site (like yours, above), whether they will remain accessible in this thread or not is solely the whim of the people who run that off-site server (IOW, if the folks who control 420 ever decide that they are not in favor of cannabis pictures...).

with the 20% off in august I think a 48 was $87 from amazon prime, more than I wanted to spend

If I am not mistaken, the warranty for a Mars-Hydro[color] LED panel purchased via Amazon - or via eBay - is half the length that it would be if you purchase the same model of product via Mars-Hydro's[color] own website. It might be worth spending a little extra in order to get a two-year warranty instead of a one-year.

hello all - I have trawled through threads trying to find a success story using these lights - how has people's growing experience been using these lights? I'm a total newb

Visit one of the journal sections, either the "current" or, if you want to see how the grow turned out, the "complete" one, and use the "Search Forum" link that appears directly above the list of threads (on the right) to do a search for "Mars-Hydro" or, if you are interested in a specific Mars-Hydro[color] product, its model name. That will allow you to see how the products are doing and have done. It could also help you by giving you tips, real-world coverage information, et cetera. Not to mention (but I will anyway) that most journals are a joy to read, lol...

Are you running a journal? I'd be interested in following one in order to see how that Amnesia Lemon does.

And have you tried the 420 Magazine Android app? It is the method of interacting on the forums via (Android) cell phone that the form owner would rather people use, and it appears to have several benefits. For one thing, the images that you would be posting through the forum's app would actually be hosted on the forum - and on a server which is located in a country that is not the United States - instead of actually staying on 420's server, which is hosted by Cloudflare (FFS!), lol. When you upload your images to 420 Magazine's server, they get sanitized of personal information (you probably want to make sure that you don't have your camera app set to record GPS location information onto the image metadata when you choose to have them hosted on a third-party server :rolleyes3 , for example. And - unless the images violate forum guidelines, they will most likely remain on this forum's server - but when they are hosted off-site (like yours, above), whether they will remain accessible in this thread or not is solely the whim of the people who run that off-site server (IOW, if the folks who control 420 ever decide that they are not in favor of cannabis pictures...).

If I am not mistaken, the warranty for a Mars-Hydro[color] LED panel purchased via Amazon - or via eBay - is half the length that it would be if you purchase the same model of product via Mars-Hydro's[color] own website. It might be worth spending a little extra in order to get a two-year warranty instead of a one-year.

Visit one of the journal sections, either the "current" or, if you want to see how the grow turned out, the "complete" one, and use the "Search Forum" link that appears directly above the list of threads (on the right) to do a search for "Mars-Hydro" or, if you are interested in a specific Mars-Hydro[color] product, its model name. That will allow you to see how the products are doing and have done. It could also help you by giving you tips, real-world coverage information, et cetera. Not to mention (but I will anyway) that most journals are a joy to read, lol...

Yeah going to get one started again shortly. Need to figure out what to do as the lemon is almost a month old and the other two are only a week or so

wow,what's his name? I really like it,it's so cute.:cheer: Frog is our friend,my mom always told that to me.:bravo:
LOL, yea good ol Kermit the frog hanging out! Thanks JE3Z2 and Sara!
420-magazine-mobile567355765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom