Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Since the first Mars-hydro Cup,mars300/600 didn't join the contest.:high-five:
Then why cant i use a mars 300 just cause its a old model....u just want us to buy newer lights and I dont understand why u think i should buy new lights when these still work

:lot-o-toke:
Good thing no one was expecting to get a mars pro80 as a christmas present from his wife. She would be pretty annoyed he's gotta wait another 4 months... (sarcasm to the extreme in case you're wondering)

Next time you can start seedling with our lights:high-five:After Chinese New Year,i plan to start grow tomato or strawberry in our office.:cheer:Our factory's green house will also start grow very soon.:bravo:
Oky doky ! I was really trying to avoid a confrontation but you seem to be begging for it and mods are letting you blather on like a rabid animal so here goes...POW!

I must now done my shining armor and come to the rescue of fair maid. A horse! A horse! Or stick a saddle on yon braying jack ass!

I interpret the contest guidelines to mean that one may not use t-5 for the duration of the contest. Who would even want to? As Sara pointed out using t-5 would be to great disadvantage when competing with any Mars light. You admit that t-5 makes a difference . THat was my argument as well but only for cloning, not vegging or budding. Some forum gurus claim success cloning under mars lights. I shall explore this further.

Over the last 2000 plus pages I have seen folks with your mentality come and go. It's great that you feel self righteous etc about rules and such but it does border sociopathic narcissistic behavior. I feel like I had to say something. Unless I am mistaken, I am the only one that cloned with T-5 so far in this contest. I was actually cloning with t-5 before I decided to join contest as the timing was right. I could give a rats ass about winning but I really enjoy the forum. As far as you know the mother plant could have been cloned under t-5 as well. I have proposed that a plant is not officially in the contest till it is out of the clone dome or properly up potted from seed or established in some sort of hydro system. OK who makes the rules and why can't they change the rules if they want to? Are there rules about making rules? How many times do you have to repeat yourself . Go troll some where else. Vamose! Skedaddle! Chill and pop a seed Bruh. I love Mars lights. I do not love trolls. Peace out!

Except she got leaves upside down,she looks great,fat leaves.:goodjob:
Why are the leaves of this blue blood clone turning upside down? Other plants are OK, the skunk clone was showing claws but improved with straight water. Soil too hot? She's growing like crazy!

IMG_0029_1_1.JPG

yes,and you can send me the link here.:high-five:
Normally the flipping leaf blades are caused by either a mg shortage or to much direct wind. Ive heard of people saying its to much light but I dont see that happening with leds it would probably bleach before flipping. Try to add a bit of mg I know aptus holland has seperate everything giving ya complete control.

@sara so just to confirm if I start a new journal and leave the flowering auto out of the dicussion its ok for me to enter the cup with my mainlines??

Yes,i also like growing,just i can not grow cannabis...Thanks for your surpport:thanks:
Same here Gudyul. Really love these lamps. They completely changed my life. I had so much problems while growing with HPS. After I discovered Mars-Hydro, growing has been more fun than ever before

USA customer do not need to wait too long.:cheer:
:lot-o-toke:
Good thing no one was expecting to get a mars pro80 as a christmas present from his wife. She would be pretty annoyed he's gotta wait another 4 months... (sarcasm to the extreme in case you're wondering)

International warehouse stock information:
EU warehouse Reflector48&192 will arrive warehoue these days.
We have stock for Grow tent120x60x150cm,240x120x200cm In stock at Canada warehouse now.:party:
01_05_stock.png

:circle-of-love:Mars Pro II Epistar 80 come online now,it with U-connector,you can flexible connect multiple lights together as one group.:bravo:
Goods will arrive at USA warehouse around March 2017,for other international warehouse around April 2017.Pre-order is accept now.:cheer:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
1000_.jpg

80_Epistar_.jpg

3pcs80.png

Mars Pro II Epistar 120 come online now,it with U-connector,you can flexible connect multiple lights together as one group.
Goods will arrive at USA warehouse around March 2017,for other international warehouse around April 2017.Pre-order is accept now.:welcome:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
1000cemian.jpg

Epistar120_U.jpg

2pcs120.jpg

:circle-of-love:hi Hyper,it's great to hear from you again.
I want to try it,looks so great there:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
Will you join the Mars Cup 3? You can start a journal,and send me the link.:welcome:
Thanks Sara I won't precipitate in a competition where there a clear rules "only Mars Hydro" light, when those rules are bent... ;) And If i knew there was some kind of small reward like mars sunglasses for grow light, fore all who participated, as a tribute for their efforts.! Then maybe!

@SmokeSara

I just wonder - Do you sell many of these lights in China?

My question if they are stopping the 700w why would they just ship over 100 to the usa and 50 or w.e to the eu..... Maybe 700w sale??
I'd buy a 700w for a good price then start a new journal completely for the cup with a new setup in my other 80x80 tent I haven't setup yet.

Back
Top Bottom