Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Humm i forgot i'm few hours ahead...New president,hope he will do something good for medical marijuana in the near future.:high-five:
No Sara tomorrow trump is then new president.. well Jan 20th over in USA.

Its still the jan 19th right now.

In about 14hrs or so he will be.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

:circle-of-love:You are not statisfied with the Mars II 400? Is there anything we can help? We will try our best.:high-five:
Is there a discount for trading in my Mars hydro 2 400? I'm in Canada btw

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

But they always say that America and Canada are goods friends...:volcano-smiley:Yes,you do not need to care about that,beside,you are a licenced Medicinal Cannabis User.:cheer:
i not care as i am canadian :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

ny.jpg

What has he lied about? I am very impressed so far. Takes office tomorrow and already has been working hard and keeping jobs here. Yes, he did say mexico will pay for the wall. He still says it. Fact is its very easy to make them. All he has to do is withold that much money from the foreign aid we send Mexico. Boom, done!
So far he has kept his word 100% as I see it. Mexican people should be very happy he was elected because now we finally have someone that will not only secure the Border but there will be no more guessing about if anything will ever be done to help those that are here become legal or not. He will do something instead of just punting the ball down the field like politicians have done for ever now. I can understand people being a little fearful. But honestly that is what's needed sometimes.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Tailwind on the bike path was what a comedian once promised in my contry when he run for parlament, and he did get elecket, and he said he did get wiser when he was in parlament. ;)
But thats the way almost every politician get elected, and when thy are in, thy are busy telling those who voted for them, why they suddenly can't keep there promises.
Not so long ago we had a who pledged 5% top tax relief, and it was a mandatory requirement !! Until he was offered a ministerial post. ;)
But i'm excited to see where your country are hedging and how he will manage all those promises he made under the election...
The lies is what we seen on different pages on the internet. And i dont know if its real ore not!i only see the headline. ;)
Toronto Star compiles list of almost 500 Trump lies during campaign.
Hope it translating right ;) but think you get the picture. :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

Mars hydro should look out for their customers more. I just recieved an email for discounts because I am a mars hydro light owner.
The discount is that if you buy a mars hydro light you save $1 on a mars reflector series light!

$1 dollar come on now.....are you all serious? Smh

Yeah that 1 dollar discount is really gonna motivate me to fork out an extra couple hundred for a second light. Smh

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

With the trump stuff I don't believe the media....they boost fear and speculation everyday with misinformation. I do not like sessions but after hearing the news headlines and actually watching sessions on TV answering questions that reporters are asking I can see that there is a lot if misinformation and manipulation going on. But the great thing is one person cannot usually just come into office and start changing whatever they want. The congress and senate are involved in those decisions.

That could be different with the attorney general's position but I doubt it. The president don't even have that power if he did there would be no reason to even vote on a new bill/statute

With the trump stuff I don't believe the media....they boost fear and speculation everyday with misinformation. I do not like sessions but after hearing the news headlines and actually watching sessions on TV answering questions that reporters are asking I can see that there is a lot if misinformation and manipulation going on. But the great thing is one person cannot usually just come into office and start changing whatever they want. The congress and senate are involved in those decisions.

That could be different with the attorney general's position but I doubt it. The president don't even have that power if he did there would be no reason to even vote on a new bill/statute

Yes i know about the media, here in my country there is only on tv media there has the guts to tell people the truth about RSO.. The other big tv company is funded by commercials, so they are more interested in going on razzia, with the police and shows drug rates mostly cannabis and if there is a heating plate in a radius of 1m It's a labtory in the medias eyes ;)= more TV viewers. And newspapers are just as bad, if a person get arrested for 1.14g it's big headline. Something's very wrong in the world regarding Cannabis/Oil Why wont thy tell the truth, is it because they have a agenda in UN.. Ore is it BIG PHARMA there have lobbyist in government!! I dont know, but time will tell, cause the truth will come out.. But what's Trump's opinion on Cannabis? I heard he will fight drug! So Maybe he will ban cannabis in all stats?

Once again @SmokeSara - More images

0013269.jpg

10 plant grow. 1x Amnesia, 3x Big Bud, 3x Pure Power Plant, 3x Northern Lights under 2400 watt of 3x Mars Pro II 320. Day 40 from seed. Flowering day 2

Then 2 more art-photos under that beautiful light. Now with both veg and bloom buttons activated.
0023166.jpg

Amnesia
0033035.jpg

Northern Lights

DeVille

I see they have added the usd to the Canadian mars site now.. Which will at least inform canadians better... And save mars trouble in canada.. But really sara we are getting screwed here in canada on thsse prices.. Isnt there a little more discount you can give us here in canada? Or mabe a finders fee for pointing out mars' mistakes on yout site?
Thanks

:circle-of-love:Could you please PM me the email address which sent you the discount ?I will check for you.:high-five:Recently i didn't receive any discount notification from our company.:Namaste:
Mars hydro should look out for their customers more. I just recieved an email for discounts because I am a mars hydro light owner.
The discount is that if you buy a mars hydro light you save $1 on a mars reflector series light!

$1 dollar come on now.....are you all serious? Smh

Yeah that 1 dollar discount is really gonna motivate me to fork out an extra couple hundred for a second light. Smh

:goodjob:she got fat leaves,you should join the Mars Cup 3:welcome:
473f259d40af08b858cdce57a7d4d566.jpg

A before and after of the first week of feeding.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If he will fight for drug,we will wait to see.:Namaste:
Yes i know about the media, here in my country there is only on tv media there has the guts to tell people the truth about RSO.. The other big tv company is funded by commercials, so they are more interested in going on razzia, with the police and shows drug rates mostly cannabis and if there is a heating plate in a radius of 1m It's a labtory in the medias eyes ;)= more TV viewers. And newspapers are just as bad, if a person get arrested for 1.14g it's big headline. Something's very wrong in the world regarding Cannabis/Oil Why wont thy tell the truth, is it because they have a agenda in UN.. Ore is it BIG PHARMA there have lobbyist in government!! I dont know, but time will tell, cause the truth will come out.. But what's Trump's opinion on Cannabis? I heard he will fight drug! So Maybe he will ban cannabis in all stats?

:goodjob:Thanks ,i love your gift,they made my day.:cheer:They really grow crazy,haha:bravo:
Once again @SmokeSara - More images

0013269.jpg

10 plant grow. 1x Amnesia, 3x Big Bud, 3x Pure Power Plant, 3x Northern Lights under 2400 watt of 3x Mars Pro II 320. Day 40 from seed. Flowering day 2

Then 2 more art-photos under that beautiful light. Now with both veg and bloom buttons activated.
0023166.jpg

Amnesia
0033035.jpg

Northern Lights

DeVille

He won't fight for it Sara. But he's a businessman. He won't shit down all the jobs the Americans have from it. He knows it's a billion dollar industry he's not an idiot

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom