Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Guess whom you gonna meet from Mars-hydro? Go to Vegas to check out:volcano-smiley:
Who gonna be at Las Vegas for HighTimes Cannabis Cup on March 4th-5th? Do not forget to visit Mars-hydro booth,get Mar-hydro T-shirt:welcome:
jpg.jpg

-1_1_.jpg

Mars Pro II Epistar80 & Mars Pro II Epistar120 have stock at our USA warehouse now, and will arrive at all of our international warehouse around April.:cheer:
Mars Pro II Epistar80&120 with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.
Veg and bloom switches to control different growing modes.
Upgraded power supply, fans and chips, provide you the highest built quality of Mars Hydro.
With the creative reflector cup design to give out the perfect mixed spectrum lights, meet the needs of those who must have the absolute highest quality harvest possible.:bravo:
-600x600-1.jpg

More photos from my current grow :) It's getting autumn in the grow-room. Guessing I'm 2-4 weeks from harvest. Check out the size on these buds :) Do you see my hand down there?

001_big_bud.jpg

0023247.jpg

003_pure_power_plant.jpg

004_ppp.jpg

005_nl.jpg

006_close.jpg

007_close.jpg

devilles_harvest.jpg

you can safely say that the Mars pro II lamps are doing a fine job

More photos from my current grow :) It's getting autumn in the grow-room. Guessing I'm 2-4 weeks from harvest. Check out the size on these buds :) Do you see my hand down there?

001_big_bud.jpg

0023247.jpg

003_pure_power_plant.jpg

004_ppp.jpg

005_nl.jpg

006_close.jpg

007_close.jpg

devilles_harvest.jpg

Very nice! Can't wait to see the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello fellow Mars Hydro fam!! Hope everyone's grow is going well! I just was wondering if anyone was running a Mars 1200 II in a 3x3 tent setup. I have a Mars 900 II in there now and i am getting good results but i want to blast them with more light. I am going to get the 1200 after this harvest but i was just curious if anyone here was doing that currently or has in the past to get any info or input from them on how that went. Cheers and happy growing! :thanks: :high-five:

:cheer:yeah,i saw many heavy buds there:cheer:They are strong than my arm:bravo:I love your buds,i love Mars Pro II Epistar320,haha:volcano-smiley:after 2-4weeks,they will get bigger.:cheer:

001_big_bud.jpg

0023247.jpg

003_pure_power_plant.jpg

004_ppp.jpg

005_nl.jpg

006_close.jpg

007_close.jpg

devilles_harvest.jpg

:circle-of-love:Yeah,recently many customer purchased the Mars II 1200,i will find you some grow journal here.:high-five:
Gudyul's - Mars Hydro - Cup #3 Bubba Kush - Journal - 2017 - Second Attempt
Also pics
grow77.jpg

If you need i will find you more.:high-five:
Hello fellow Mars Hydro fam!! Hope everyone's grow is going well! I just was wondering if anyone was running a Mars 1200 II in a 3x3 tent setup. I have a Mars 900 II in there now and i am getting good results but i want to blast them with more light. I am going to get the 1200 after this harvest but i was just curious if anyone here was doing that currently or has in the past to get any info or input from them on how that went. Cheers and happy growing! :thanks: :high-five:

If clone from a autos,it will flower the same day as the parent ? THC is usually lower with autos and they can't handle stress in veg since the clock is ticking?:volcano-smiley:

I have a 1200 in a 5x5 and it did great, but I was thinking about either getting a 3x3 and blasting as you say or maybe surrounding the 1200 on all four sides with grow bars or selling the 1200 and designing something myself. Let us know how the 3x3 works out.

If clone from a autos,it will flower the same day as the parent ? THC is usually lower with autos and they can't handle stress in veg since the clock is ticking?:volcano-smiley:

I prefer starting autos in their final pot size from the beginning, think cloning autos is a waste of time and the THC count depends on the strain.
I like Cash Crop from Cream of the Crop which is rated at 22% THC. I've also crossed it with Ultimate Purple and am experimenting with those crosses now.

Back
Top Bottom