Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

USA warehouse:Reflector144 have 7pcs,Mars II700 have 6pcs left at our USA warehouse,the next shippment is under custom clearance now,we will try our best to get it as soon as possible.:high-five:
UK warehouse:Grow tent120x120x200cm have 2pcs,Grow tent120x60x150cm have 2pcs stock left.
EU warehouse: Mars II 400 is out of stock,the next shippment wil arrive EU around March 23th.If anyonen need this ligh in a hurry,we will arrange goods from China warehouse.
CA warehouse: Reflector192 have 14pcs,Grow tent120x120x200cm,Grow tent120x60x150cm have 5pcs stock left,Mars Pro II Epistar160,and Grow tent100x100x180cm are out of stock.
AU wareshoue:The new shippment already arrived:cheer:
03_22.png

:circle-of-love:Did anyone tried the Mars-hydro T-shirt? Any opinions? about the design and the size? We made big size,but many customer still think it's too small,so we would like to know which size you guys usually wear?:welcome:
-1_1_.jpg

:circle-of-love:Did anyone tried the Mars-hydro T-shirt? Any opinions? about the design and the size? We made big size,but many customer still think it's too small,so we would like to know which size you guys usually wear?:welcome:
-1_1_.jpg
Looks good Sara! Are you guys giving these away with certain orders or only for customers to buy?

Hello Sara and the rest of the gang. ;P It's my last before i go on summer break, its getting too hot in attic 30+ Celsius. And its my first grow, here i know what i have in grow tent ;) every other i had since august have been seeds i have been given and thy have no names other than 1-2-3 ;P But they have been giving me good oil and helped some sick people.. But now i know for first time names on plants, so i'm excited.
Hyper!
20170322_072811.jpg

20170322_075409.jpg

Hi friends. It's getting very close to harvesting my first grow. I wanted to wait until I chopped before testing a bud, We all know where this is going, right? Yup, I snipped off a nug, did a quick dry with the help of a toaster oven at just under 200 degrees F, for a few 10 minute sessions. Nug was just over 4 grams wet, and after bringing it down to just a hair under 2 grams it was dry enough to smoke. It really could have been a bit drier, but it smoked surprisingly well. It may be wishful thinking, but this nug gave me one of the nicest buzzes I have had since my regular guy moved to the east coast. (one of the main reasons I decided to grow for myself). I'll most likely be harvesting in the next 5-15 days. The spread is because the White Cookie plant is so very close, but the other lady in the tent is from a local breeder/supplier, and called simply "30%", and it is about a week behind. Because I want to use the same tent for hanging and drying, I will try to harvest both at the same time.
This will really test my patience, cause if the early test bud is that good without proper dry and cure, can only imagine how the properly finished product will be.
:thumb:

IMG_198731.JPG
IMG_198831.JPG

:circle-of-love:Right now,we need to re-design this T-shirt,last time we gave it to our customers at the Cannabis Cup in Las Vegas,they said the size is too small,and the design need to change a little bit.:Namaste:So we need to know which size of T-shirt you guys usually wear?:welcome:
Looks good Sara! Are you guys giving these away with certain orders or only for customers to buy?

:circle-of-love:Hi Hyper,it's to nice to see you again.:cheer:
It's nice to check out your growing room:goodjob:
Hello Sara and the rest of the gang. ;P It's my last before i go on summer break, its getting too hot in attic 30+ Celsius. And its my first grow, here i know what i have in grow tent ;) every other i had since august have been seeds i have been given and thy have no names other than 1-2-3 ;P But they have been giving me good oil and helped some sick people.. But now i know for first time names on plants, so i'm excited.
Hyper!
20170322_072811.jpg

20170322_075409.jpg

:cheer:which taste you got this time?:volcano-smiley: They are shine like diamond there.:cheer:I also can not to wait your harvest them,i am sure you will get great yield.:cheer:
Hi friends. It's getting very close to harvesting my first grow. I wanted to wait until I chopped before testing a bud, We all know where this is going, right? Yup, I snipped off a nug, did a quick dry with the help of a toaster oven at just under 200 degrees F, for a few 10 minute sessions. Nug was just over 4 grams wet, and after bringing it down to just a hair under 2 grams it was dry enough to smoke. It really could have been a bit drier, but it smoked surprisingly well. It may be wishful thinking, but this nug gave me one of the nicest buzzes I have had since my regular guy moved to the east coast. (one of the main reasons I decided to grow for myself). I'll most likely be harvesting in the next 5-15 days. The spread is because the White Cookie plant is so very close, but the other lady in the tent is from a local breeder/supplier, and called simply "30%", and it is about a week behind. Because I want to use the same tent for hanging and drying, I will try to harvest both at the same time.
This will really test my patience, cause if the early test bud is that good without proper dry and cure, can only imagine how the properly finished product will be.
:thumb:

IMG_198731.JPG
IMG_198831.JPG

:circle-of-love:Right now,we need to re-design this T-shirt,last time we gave it to our customers at the Cannabis Cup in Las Vegas,they said the size is too small,and the design need to change a little bit.:Namaste:So we need to know which size of T-shirt you guys usually wear?:welcome:
Loose in comfy XXL an XL. Save me two one XXL and other XL so I can see which one I like better what's the date sara?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

:volcano-smiley:Humm,we made XXL last time,but it seems our size is little small....one of my colleague 180cm,84KG,he tried the average size,it's small for him,he is very tall among my colleagues......but Chinese man will be slim compare with you guys.He doesn't have muscle:passitleft:
So maybe XXXl for you?:smokin:
And the back side design,do you think we need to change it little bit?:welcome:
Happy growing.:cheer:
Loose in comfy XXL an XL. Save me two one XXL and other XL so I can see which one I like better what's the date sara?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I'm a medium personally but then I'm in Australia

Sent from my E6853 using 420

Yeah,that's what i am thinking about ,haha,you guys will always stronger than Chinese man.Even you are medium.:volcano-smiley:
If we add cannabis leaves pictures on the T-shirt,it will not be a good idea,right?:smokin:
I'm a medium personally but then I'm in Australia

Sent from my E6853 using 420

Yeah,that's what i am thinking about ,haha,you guys will always stronger than Chinese man.Even you are medium.:volcano-smiley:
If we add cannabis leaves pictures on the T-shirt,it will not be a good idea,right?:smokin:
LOL I think you mean men are generally bigger in Australia than in China, which I think is true.
For me, I'd like the leaf, however I don't like to advertise a hydroponic grow business in a country where cannabis is still illegal. I don't want to get attention from people and cause suspicion. Maybe do a couple of designs?

haha,Chinese woman will be more tiny,haha:passitleft: I'm only around 155cm and 44KG in winter,in summber,will be less.:bongrip:
Yeah,that will be a problem,so "no cannabis leaves":high-five:
LOL I think you mean men are generally bigger in Australia than in China, which I think is true.
For me, I'd like the leaf, however I don't like to advertise a hydroponic grow business in a country where cannabis is still illegal. I don't want to get attention from people and cause suspicion. Maybe do a couple of designs?

420-1.png

REFLECTOR144-1.jpg

REFLECTOR144-6.jpg

Please notice:
Reflector series,the Growth siwtch control the fans,Bloom switch do not.
During VEG stage,you can turn on Growth switch alone,or you can turn on both switches.But during flowering stage,you must turn on both switches,otherwise,it will not good for the light,also,plants need to get enough power at this stage.:high-five:

:hippy:haha,but i heared that many guys do not like tiny girl,to skinny.If smoke some cannabis,they can really fly to the sky.:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
Hahaha yes that's why a lot of Australian men like Asian women. Nice and petite haha

:volcano-smiley:Humm,we made XXL last time,but it seems our size is little small....one of my colleague 180cm,84KG,he tried the average size,it's small for him,he is very tall among my colleagues......but Chinese man will be slim compare with you guys.He doesn't have muscle:passitleft:
So maybe XXXl for you?:smokin:
And the back side design,do you think we need to change it little bit?:welcome:
Happy growing.:cheer:
Maybe you can have a contest. Kind of like your grow contest where ppl can post designs for your shirts and the best ones can be used for tshirts.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Back
Top Bottom