Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good choice, you won't be sorry. My 2x4 flower tent has a Mars II 400 sitting beside a Mars Pro II 160. I have 3 plants in the tent, the 400 covers one lady, and the 160 covers the other 2. If you want to check out my journal you can see how I have them. Probably closer to the end of the journal than the beginning, I have gone through a lot of changes lol.
:thumb:

:thanks: Just checked out your journal :thumb: now swaying towards adding a 160, haha! Looks like you get the perfect light coverage with that and the 400, so thinking a 160 and 80 together could be perfect.

Hi Gigz,if you need to expand your growing room into a 2'x4' space,you can add another Mars Pro II Epistar 120,it will cover your growing room nicely.:high-five:The Pro II 80 cover 1.5'x1.5',the Pro II 120 cover2'x1.5'.:high-five: together they will cover 1.5'x3.5' area.

Thanks Sara! After looking through SnarlyWeeds journal, I'm now swaying towards a 160 to add to the 80 :thumb: Do you have any special offers on at the moment?

:goodjob:yeah,SnarlyWeed's growing room is nice.:bravo:
:thanks: Just checked out your journal :thumb: now swaying towards adding a 160, haha! Looks like you get the perfect light coverage with that and the 400, so thinking a 160 and 80 together could be perfect.

:circle-of-love:Sure,you can use the coupon code:marshydro,with this code on our official website.:Namaste:And the price on our official website will be cheap than other website.:high-five:
Thanks Sara! After looking through SnarlyWeeds journal, I'm now swaying towards a 160 to add to the 80 :thumb: Do you have any special offers on at the moment?

Mars II 1600 growing room:volcano-smiley:
CT_E_G_G_1_O9_G2IJ_PF.png

White Widow & Bubbleicious is clearly thriving under these two Mars Pro II 320. Starting to fill out the net now on day 31 from seed

0023329.jpg

Last time when we went to the HighTimes Cannabis cup,we noticed some grower install camera system in their growing room,and they connected to their phone,so no matter where they go,they can just check on their phone.It's very nice.:thumb:
But i think it's not easy to install this system in our lights.
You mean you wnat to control the light with the remote within 50 feet,right? I will talk to our engnieer about that.:high-five:

I personally am not interested in having a camera in my LED. I want my light for growing, not showing. If I really needed to see what was going on in my tent while away, I might do as you suggest, and install a remote cam. But I probably won't.
As for bluetooth remote, 50 feet would be plenty. Hopefully the remote will display temps, rh, and whether light is on or off. A simplified timer controlled by remote would be nice.
Actually, a simplified user interface would be preferred.
:thumb:

Hey Sara, just curious about how long ,in general, takes to receive tracking info after making a purchase? Thx!

My shipments from Mars usually arrives before they get the tracking info straightened out :)

The 400 and the 80 have similar output. So yup, would be much like my setup, and I am very happy with it.

Finally got round to trying out my mars hydro old model 200 x 3w leds for the first time and thought I would share the results. I mostly always grow with a mixture of hps and led and here is no different I have added a 250w hps to the grow but I notice the plants seem to love the light given off by the leds and I can practically see them growing every day.

new_grow3.jpg

I would say so far so good :thumb:

:cheer:Day 31 ,and they got fat leaves:goodjob:they lights looks cool by this angle.haha:volcano-smiley:
White Widow & Bubbleicious is clearly thriving under these two Mars Pro II 320. Starting to fill out the net now on day 31 from seed

0023329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom