Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

420-magazine-mobile1294041096.jpg

Alot of times growers are faced with height issues or something so they need to flip early but I guess that is the great thing about growing indoors, you can choose to flip at anytime you wish, that's one of my favorite things about indoor growing, I get to control everything lol.✌️

I also got my second journal up if anyone is interested, y'all know me I can't figure out how to add to my signature on this phone so you will have to click on my name on this post then click on my post and you will see my second journal, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, everyone is welcome to tag along with me on my second journal.✌️

I also got my second journal up if anyone is interested, y'all know me I can't figure out how to add to my signature on this phone so you will have to click on my name on this post then click on my post and you will see my second journal, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, everyone is welcome to tag along with me on my second journal.✌️
Or I guess you could go to journals in progress and type it in and it would come up also.✌️

All CREE 3590 chips are not created equal.
What is the temp? 3000k, 3500k, etc.
What BIN?
CRI?
Voltage?
It would help to know exactly what it is you are selling.
Thanks in advance, Sara.

I think I put some of that information in "a thread for the users of Mars-Hydro" but I am a little too tired to go through it right now. I can't remember the bin either.

All CREE 3590 chips are not created equal.
What is the temp? 3000k, 3500k, etc.
What BIN?
CRI?
Voltage?
It would help to know exactly what it is you are selling.
Thanks in advance, Sara.

:circle-of-love:ok,i totally go it now,haha : plants will start to flower once the light schedule change to 12/12,but if not change the light schedule to 12/12,veg the plants long enough,the plants will show some pitils,but not flower...:thanks:
Lol yeah kinda like that, but you can still veg as long as you like, they will show their sex once they hit maturity but they won't start the flowering process till light schedule is changed to 12/12...️

:circle-of-love:so outdoor growing also depends on the season...it's the growing condition....:high-five:so today i got more information about Photoperiod strain...:thanks:
Im not the best at explaining things lol but they just show sex though once they mature on 18/6 or whatever you veg light schedule is, when matured they will show their sex but that's all, they won't start shooting anymore pistils until light schedule is changed.

The same way with my outdoor plants, they mature and show sex in late June to early July and that's when I pull all my males and find out how many are females but they won't be done flowering till mid to late October, depends on strain, I usually try to grow a strain that finishes by mid October cause we start seeing frost here were I'm from around that time...️

so indoor growing will save lots of time haha....no need to wait too long for flowering...:volcano-smiley:
If you're gonna wait for pistils you're gonna wait a long long time :) Nah - you can flip them at any time you desire and they will follow your command. Simple as that

so you always flip your plants after they mature...:goodjob:
Yea you can flip at anytime you want just like I said im my earlier post but alot of growers like myself like to wait for them to mature before flip, better bud and more weight.✌️

If i give the light 12/12 from seed,i think the plants will start flower very young...and the plants will be very small and weak,right?:volcano-smiley:
As far as that goes you can start out from seed on 12/12 if that's what you want to do but I like to get some weight off of my girls lol.✌️

usually the pistils will show around 4-6 weeks from seeds,right? or longer than that?:cco:
I have seen pistils within 6 weeks of veg period, it's not that long and it is well worth the wait.✌️

so you always flip your plants after they mature...:goodjob:
Last run I only vegged for one month but future grows I will veg month and a half maybe even two months depending on growth, I don't have any type of height or space restrictions since I have a empty 4 bedroom house that I do nothing but grow in so I have plenty of space and I like to grow big plants lol, I am getting ready to do some photos here in a couple weeks so it should be fun.✌️

also the same strain with totally same growing condition...they will show different results.....cannabis are independent,haha:hookah:
Different strokes for different folks but I know lots of growers that like to let their plants mature before flip.✌️

haha....yeah,should give them enough time to grow up...otherwise,there will be big risk for everything...haha:volcano-smiley:
Nah I"m in my 50's and still a kid...I must have Vegged too long ;) :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom