Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Right, we just only stop producing Mars II lights now, Mars Pro II won't stop

It's not the epistar lamps that goes out of production. It's the old Mars II lamps. Mars Pro II Epistar is still being produced.

Our Mars II 900 is good replacement for your Mars II 900, later we will have upgraded Mars II 900, the new Mars II 900 also good replacement. :high-five: Our new Mars II light will come soon.

So you guys that have used a variety of mars lights whats a good replacement for a mars ll 900? My light is still great but i plan on having a backup

Recently so many people ask us continue to produce COB, looks like the COB is the way to go:smokin:
Already told my manager, hope our big boss can change the decision

Smoky , you can use your mars II chassis as is and wire in cobs. simple. Maybe leave some reds and blues on the perimeter.

example mars 1200 : screw four 70 watt 3000k cobs on mother board surround by 5 watt red and blue . put one far red puck with 30 minute micro timer controlled by lights off . cob provides uvb if im not mistaken. all driven by original mars 2 drivers heat sinks and fans . keep price down and quality up. win win

My northern lights baby is about to be a woman. Throwing her into flower this weekend when i change her water. If she does much more than double her size ill run out of room in my tent. Shes just under 6 weeks from seed

IMG_20170922_004421582.jpg
IMG_20170922_004443538.jpg
IMG_20170922_004438738.jpg
IMG_20170922_004428181.jpg

Good eyes Sara :) They are different indeed. The 4 in the front are Train Wreck clones. They're not as developed as the 12 White Widow plants. But the strain is a fast grower so I am hoping they will catch up with the others before flowering

Yeah, disconnect them will get better coverage
Girls are beautiful:cheer: in the front of tent, are the four babies are cannabis plants? they are look different.

Allright everyone. I recon you're all very curious about the performance of Mars Hydro COB. I plan to do the first test now which will be 4x Jack Herer Automatik under the COB in soil, airpots. I can't afford a new tent right now, so I will grow them in the garage. Second run will be in tent and in DWC

100311.jpg

Put up the COB. Damn it covers a huge area. Thinking to perhaps put a couple more plants under it. Damn I like this light

The entire lamp is so cool you can touch it anywhere. Doesn't feel hot at all. Really impressive stuff

Does it give off much for heat doesn't seem like it would. It would be cool to see incorporated into the 320 or something like that

Sounds good idea:thumb: we can cost less and upgrade our Mars II, and the important point is that many people like COB, that is not win-win, it's should triple win:high-five:

Smoky , you can use your mars II chassis as is and wire in cobs. simple. Maybe leave some reds and blues on the perimeter.

example mars 1200 : screw four 70 watt 3000k cobs on mother board surround by 5 watt red and blue . put one far red puck with 30 minute micro timer controlled by lights off . cob provides uvb if im not mistaken. all driven by original mars 2 drivers heat sinks and fans . keep price down and quality up. win win

She will become a beautiful woman, she really looks bigger than a few days ago:cheer:

My northern lights baby is about to be a woman. Throwing her into flower this weekend when i change her water. If she does much more than double her size ill run out of room in my tent. Shes just under 6 weeks from seed

IMG_20170922_004421582.jpg
IMG_20170922_004443538.jpg
IMG_20170922_004438738.jpg
IMG_20170922_004428181.jpg

Yeah i had tied her down a few days ago to open her up. I need to do it again because she has already filled in. Shes growing about an inch tall and 3 inches wide every day

Awesome!!! So you total have 16 plants in there, it is a happy thing, waiting to see them all in flowering:party:

Good eyes Sara :) They are different indeed. The 4 in the front are Train Wreck clones. They're not as developed as the 12 White Widow plants. But the strain is a fast grower so I am hoping they will catch up with the others before flowering

Have you considered scrog her? that might will help the lower leaves get the light
Grow so fast :rollit:

Yeah i had tied her down a few days ago to open her up. I need to do it again because she has already filled in. Shes growing about an inch tall and 3 inches wide every day

Yeah, I'm very curious about the performance of COB:)

Allright everyone. I recon you're all very curious about the performance of Mars Hydro COB. I plan to do the first test now which will be 4x Jack Herer Automatik under the COB in soil, airpots. I can't afford a new tent right now, so I will grow them in the garage. Second run will be in tent and in DWC

100311.jpg

Haha, small body large capacity:cheer: put 4 Jack herer not bad, they will get more light

Put up the COB. Damn it covers a huge area. Thinking to perhaps put a couple more plants under it. Damn I like this light

The COB adopt radiating fin to dissipate the heat, it can dissipate the heat effectively

Does it give off much for heat doesn't seem like it would. It would be cool to see incorporated into the 320 or something like that

Glad to hear that, Our COB already arrived our warehouse:cheer:

The entire lamp is so cool you can touch it anywhere. Doesn't feel hot at all. Really impressive stuff

Mars Hydro COB already arrive our USA warehousewe:bravo: can arrange the shipment now:cheer: only 20 pcs left for we already received 10 pre-orders. It will available for EU customers a few days later:high-five: Anyone want to try it, hurry up
cob.gif

Back
Top Bottom