Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The Mars-Hydro is the strongest tent I own. I am about 120 kg and the roof in that tent can hold me. I can hang in it and the tent still stands strong. I don't like the mylar though. I would recommend that you start making the tents with Orca grow-film instead. It's much better than mylar and the white also makes it so much easier to take natural photos of the plants

Hey, may I know which brand grow tent you prefer? Anybody use Gorilla?

Mylar is also highly reflective, but it doesn't reflect the full spectrum like orca does. Look into the science

On 11/23 this Blue Mystic will be 108 days from being a seed to this gorgeous plant. As of this time this is the target harvest date. She has lived her life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. The results speak volumes for how well this plant loves her light source. Mars lights rock!
420-magazine-mobile115903424.jpg

I want to participate in your contest if you will allow me to. I will start with new girls. Take your pick and suggest a mars light I will purchase and use it.
420-magazine-mobile488765112.jpg

However if you choose not to let me participate I fully understand. I can see where mars would not like to claim responsibility for the numerous mason jars full of these their lights grew for me, a relative new grower.
420-magazine-mobile841707293.jpg

MarsproII 80 is small for your 10sf, do you have other light at hand? If not, I recommend MarsII900 to you, it is more powerful and cover your plants better, welcome to email me for better price and free gift. Amazon is the third party,more expensive.We will ship from Canada warehouse to you, free shipping, no tax.

Yes, I will use qty 3 x Pro II 80's, grow space is 40"x36". I will email you. Thanks for your help.

Remember my total overkill experiment? A Mars Pro II Epistar 320 in a 80x80x160 tent :) It's working super. Did a heavy defoil to stop them from stretching too much. Wonder what kind of yield I can expect from 750 watt in such a small tent in DWC?

Will show you in the video. I am almost ready to make episode 1 now

DeVille, I have followed some of your grows and you convinced me to use Pro II 80's in combinations to create arrays that suit particular grow spaces. I really like the idea of being able to ad more or less lights depending on the style of grow, the particular strain and having redundancy in case one light goes down. Thanks for all your effort in helping this community. :thumb:

3 Mars Hydro s. 2 4x4 and 1 4x8 great tents for the money for sure

Thanks for your support. Next time, if you buy Mars grow tents, you will get better material tents. We are upgrading tents.:cheer:

you can do it on phone as well - At least android has a camera you can install named "manual camera" There you can set all the settings just like in a pro-camera. It won't ever get as good as with a real camera, but you can get the colors greatly improved.

3000k is btw my flowering setting. Makes everything in main-room look natural. I use magic lantern for custom white balance - that one seems to be able to correct a lot

:thanks: We are doing Mars Cup 4 video, it will be finished within 2 days. No plants in our office, only some grow tents and lights to take pictures.

The Mars-Hydro is the strongest tent I own. I am about 120 kg and the roof in that tent can hold me. I can hang in it and the tent still stands strong. I don't like the mylar though. I would recommend that you start making the tents with Orca grow-film instead. It's much better than mylar and the white also makes it so much easier to take natural photos of the plants

Mars Hydro tents use steel pole, no plastic parts, so it can hold heavy weight.We tested white and silver tent material have almost the same PAR when lights put in, so we did not change to white material. I will give suggestion to our factory for better picture with white material.:thanks:

You can read more about it here Sara - Using this material would give you an upper hand against your competition. I do think perhaps homebox are using this material. It it more expensive than mylar, but you can see why after putting it up on the walls :) I use this material in main-room and I am considering to build a tent as well from the remains I have.

ORCA Grow Film - Beware of Killer Yields! new highly reflective and highly diffusee microfiber technology

I will read and study it. Deville you are really professional not only in growing, but also in products. :thumb:

Mylar is also highly reflective, but it doesn't reflect the full spectrum like orca does. Look into the science

I will ask our factory if they can test :thanks:

On 11/23 this Blue Mystic will be 108 days from being a seed to this gorgeous plant. As of this time this is the target harvest date. She has lived her life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. The results speak volumes for how well this plant loves her light source. Mars lights rock!
420-magazine-mobile115903424.jpg

I like your update :thanks: :circle-of-love:

However if you choose not to let me participate I fully understand. I can see where mars would not like to claim responsibility for the numerous mason jars full of these their lights grew for me, a relative new grower.
420-magazine-mobile841707293.jpg

You have got good harvest, but you said you are a new grower, I am a little confused.

I want to participate in your contest if you will allow me to. I will start with new girls. Take your pick and suggest a mars light I will purchase and use it.
420-magazine-mobile488765112.jpg

Welcome to joining our contest. :cheer: May I know your grow size? I will recommend a suitable light to you

Back
Top Bottom