Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks first grow so let’s see what we get any recommendations on nutes I’d appreciate it
Hi Dad220, my recommendation is to use as more lights as possible,:circle-of-love: usually 30~50w/sft will be good enough for the indoor LED growing, so try to make that data close to 50w/sft, the closer, the better. :D But don't be too much, more than 60ws/sft will definitely too much. :D

I would suggest our Mars COB,:thumb: it can replace 150w HPS, and the COB is using Cree and Osram chips, much bright, higher lumen, par output, with less energy cost, and less heat, and the most important thing is there is no fan, so no noise,:surf::surf: you can even put it in your bedroom. :rofl::rofl:
I'm trying to do a small grow of one, MAYBE two plants in a confined space. I want to go small and try the 150w marshydro. Would this be able to support a plant from beginning to harvest? Looking for quietness and low heat. Thanks so much!

I use a mars hydro 600w I’ve got 3 plants I don’t know if a 150w would have the power for 3 plants
Hi Dad220, :love: thank you for your kind help when I am not available here! Much much appreciated! :thanks:
When decide which light to use, it also depends on the grow size and the plant size . :)

For a long time, we have many customers likes our Reflector 144, for it is long shape, which can cover more rectangle shape space, :slide: and what is more, they can really grow! :rollit::rollit:
Now for all the US growers, we have a big sales for this lights. :ganjamon:
Original price: 261.99USD
Now: 203.99USD (more than 20% OFF). :yahoo:
What is more: over 2000USD US order, get a free grow bar, (quantity limited. first order, first to get). Any question, just let us know. ;)
Robin 51 days flowering bubba kush.jpg

Sorry guys, :Namaste: I was not here this morning, I had a headache and asked for a leave for a while. The weather getting cold,:( too each to catch cold, everyone please take care of yourself! :love::love:

And I have a question. We usually recommend growing lighting cycle is 18/6 or 12/12; :reading420magazine::reading420magazine: But recently there are too many auto growers, and it seems the auto seeds are different. :slide:
So my question is, is the lighting cycle the same or different? :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:Anyone can help would be great! :thanks:
from Bryan.jpg

My last autos were run with 20/4 lighting from seed to harvest. I've also run 18/6, not a lot of difference.
I post on FB, seems ppl have different feedbacks, some says there is no difference for 20/4 or 18/6 or even 12/12; but others says that 20/4 or 24 will be best, 12/12 will be the worst. o_Oo_Oo_O

Got feedback pictures from one of the greenhouse growers, who uses our reflector 192; Really beautiful, isn't it!

Hi Sara how is it with ordering some new spareparts for my older MarsII 400 and 48x5w reflectors? I think on of the MarsII have popped one of the "drivers" or what they are called and some of the diodes in both the reflector model and the MarsII is fried. I would prefer buying some newer panels from you guys, but money is a bit tight at the moment so thought a repair of the old ones would be more affordable at the moment.

Best regards

Hi Sara how is it with ordering some new spareparts for my older MarsII 400 and 48x5w reflectors? I think on of the MarsII have popped one of the "drivers" or what they are called and some of the diodes in both the reflector model and the MarsII is fried. I would prefer buying some newer panels from you guys, but money is a bit tight at the moment so thought a repair of the old ones would be more affordable at the moment.

Best regards
Hi Klovneposen, I am sorry to hear that your panel is now having problem. You can email us your problem, and we will help you get the correct replacement parts. No worries. :Namaste:
Now the service responsible person is Kelly, she is very nice and helpful. ;)
Her email is solutions@mars-hydro.com
What we need: :)
You lights pictures, with power on and off, to help us check which part is broken and which replacement is needed.
Your purchase info. such as time, where you purchase, etc, to help us check if the lights are in warranty period and if you need to pay any extra fees. :) Hope this helps!

Here's one of two Pyramid Tutankhamun (a/k/a "King Tut") in a 10 gallon pot under a Mars Reflector 144. She's still has close to a month, or more, to veg and is going to be a MONSTER! She's already taking up more than 1/4 of the 4'x4' tent she's in.

Back
Top Bottom