Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here's one of two Pyramid Tutankhamun (a/k/a "King Tut") in a 10 gallon pot under a Mars Reflector 144. She's still has close to a month, or more, to veg and is going to be a MONSTER! She's already taking up more than 1/4 of the 4'x4' tent she's in.

Looks pretty cool! :goodjob:The plants are growing strong and big! :eek:

Thanks for sharing Jack, :rollit:so engy you guys! :roorrip: I was wondering maybe I should get some seeds and growing sometime. I hope to share with you my grow someday as well.:popcorn::popcorn:

Hey guys, I have a question::slide:
Anyone knows some payment way, that could offer payment plan for clients? Like Zip payment in AU, but can be used worldwide? :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:
1536800505707.png

Thanks for sharing Jack, :rollit:so engy you guys! :roorrip: I was wondering maybe I should get some seeds and growing sometime. I hope to share with you my grow someday as well.:popcorn::popcorn:
Not with the laws they have in China!!! We need you around here! Come visit the USA or EU and I'm sure there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to share with you in an environment where you won't disappear or get any limbs chopped off, or anything just for having a toke! :rofl:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Not with the laws they have in China!!! We need you around here! Come visit the USA or EU and I'm sure there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to share with you in an environment where you won't disappear or get any limbs chopped off, or anything just for having a toke! :rofl:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Your right! I just have a thought, think might growing some vegetables, lol :smokin:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom