No problem. ;) :Namaste:
I’ll be posting my update here tomorrow on the new tent and lights! Just didn’t have the time today to get it put together on here.

Looks great though!!

So as promised here is Part 1 of 2 of the Mars Tent and New SP-150 review.

Unboxing the tent and lights. Both were well packaged and in inconspicuous boxes. The tent was easy to set up if you have done a tent before. It took me by myself about 15minutes.

Once I set the tent up I dropped in the heavy duty floor tray and clipped on a nifty tool pouch for storage of clippers or miscellaneous. Unboxed the SP-150 clipped on the hangers and hung them up!

After getting everything setup and adjusted I found a yo-yo to hold up the wires! That’s what they are meant for right? :thumb:

Once they were plugged in man was I surprised! Some superb light output and great coverage in the new tent!

Let’s take a look inside!

The new lights are installed and hanging 24” away from the Autoflowers currently. This is not the dedicated MarsHydro sponsor journal but I could not wait to set them up and test them out! I will be setting up a new journal for this tent and lights to run from start to finish!

I want to thank MarsHydro again for the awesome lights and tent and @SmokeSara for the opportunity!

Part 2 will be tomorrow including a video and some spec breakdown after running them for a day.

-Dutch

Thank you, I'm looking at getting either a SP-150, a HLG 100, or a 150 watt HPS.
Great to know, SP series might be a good choice. :) let me know if you will need any help. :)

Hi @Dutchman1990 , thank you so much for the detailed update, one step by another step, makes it quite clear for everyone to watch!
The plants looks a little not adapted to the new light yet, hopefully will get better very soon! :Namaste:

So we have revised the instruction manu, only a little is revised, other info is correct. ;) @Dutchman1990 @TorturedSoul
1547537590727.png

Thank you! I've been wanting to read the owner's pamphlet for these lights.

So as promised here is Part 1 of 2 of the Mars Tent and New SP-150 review.

Unboxing the tent and lights. Both were well packaged and in inconspicuous boxes. The tent was easy to set up if you have done a tent before. It took me by myself about 15minutes.

Once I set the tent up I dropped in the heavy duty floor tray and clipped on a nifty tool pouch for storage of clippers or miscellaneous. Unboxed the SP-150 clipped on the hangers and hung them up!

After getting everything setup and adjusted I found a yo-yo to hold up the wires! That’s what they are meant for right? :thumb:

Once they were plugged in man was I surprised! Some superb light output and great coverage in the new tent!

Let’s take a look inside!

The new lights are installed and hanging 24” away from the Autoflowers currently. This is not the dedicated MarsHydro sponsor journal but I could not wait to set them up and test them out! I will be setting up a new journal for this tent and lights to run from start to finish!

I want to thank MarsHydro again for the awesome lights and tent and @SmokeSara for the opportunity!

Part 2 will be tomorrow including a video and some spec breakdown after running them for a day.

-Dutch
This tent is like twice as efficient as my huge ripped up tent and your light is nice too got a pic of the largest bud you've produced from this setup?

Hi @Dutchman1990 , thank you so much for the detailed update, one step by another step, makes it quite clear for everyone to watch!
The plants looks a little not adapted to the new light yet, hopefully will get better very soon! :Namaste:

Yea they just got placed in there yesterday so a few days and they should perk up! I may have the lights to close at 22” but we will see today as today will be their first full cycle!

This tent is like twice as efficient as my huge ripped up tent and your light is nice too got a pic of the largest bud you've produced from this setup?

I unfortunately do not growing as this was just a given to me as a gift from mars Hydro for a contest in December. I was the lucky contest winner and am just in the process of setting the tent up now

Yea they just got placed in there yesterday so a few days and they should perk up! I may have the lights to close at 22” but we will see today as today will be their first full cycle!

I unfortunately do not growing as this was just a given to me as a gift from mars Hydro for a contest in December. I was the lucky contest winner and am just in the process of setting the tent up now
Well best of luck this setup is fancy.. I have grown with only 26 watts of led and flowered with them back 7 years ago, the veg growth was insane but my yield was lame so I'll be following your grow if you decide to gift us with your growing experience with great LED equipment

Well best of luck this setup is fancy.. I have grown with only 26 watts of led and flowered with them back 7 years ago, the veg growth was insane but my yield was lame so I'll be following your grow if you decide to gift us with your growing experience with great LED equipment

Absolutely I’m excited to see how they perform!

Thank you Growingasmile, glad you also like our light and tent; Currently for the SP series, we don't have harvest picture to post, but soon I am sure there will be a lot coming out! :cool:

Hopefully will recover soon :Namaste:
So some feedback after 1 day of being under the SP-150s

All the girls seemed a bit wilted and sad as a first sign of light stress. With the lights being at 22” away I have now backed them to 26” so let’s see how the are looking tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom