Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

Hello 420mag growers. This is going to be a journal I will be adding to as I go along. I will be adding more Pro series lights very soon. So for now I am going to start with the Pro series 160x3 Epistar light.

Grow room, 5x5 tent
Style of grow, SCROG!!!! I bet that was a surprise to hear.
Plant, chemdog sour d
Pot, 7 gallon smart pot
Soil, FFO
Water, R/O 5 stage
Nutes, in soil and Pura Vida two part when needed
Light, Programmable Pro Series

Tents all cleaned lights hung and ready to go
SAM_11655.JPG
SAM_11667.JPG
SAM_11675.JPG

Moved the girl in. She is going to be in veg for a couple of weeks to get her to fill up the net. Feels good to be growing the big girls again.
SAM_11682.JPG
SAM_11695.JPG
SAM_11704.JPG
SAM_11713.JPG

I have the light doing a sun up and sunset program right now to save on power and to see how plant does. I might have to adjust settings if I see plant stretch or not happy with how it is growing. Only time will tell and if all go's right I will share the settings for you all that might want to buy the light so you can get off to a good start if you decide to do the same. It is crazy to see the light color changing in the tent as it go's threw the times.
Like I said before I will be adding the Cree and others to this journal so more to come soon.:passitleft:

I'm in too, CO produces some fine looking produce. I like the Mars Hydro lights for their price, quality of grows I have seen and their quality customer service.

I'm in too, CO produces some fine looking produce. I like the Mars Hydro lights for their price, quality of grows I have seen and their quality customer service.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words and you taking your time to stop by.

I'm following. :thumb:

Outstanding. Thank you for stopping by.

Following here man :thumb:

Hey Brotha subbed

wouldnt miss this one, im sub's man

Thank you all for stopping by. I appreciate you all taking your time to come by and check this out.

:circle-of-love: hello CO Finest, thanks for the journal. I am all ears on to the advices. :Namaste:

Hello Sara good to see you, I gave a list of a few things but for now all is good. I had a ? for the people that do not want to have remote controlled light they can buy the sun series which should have the same leds option as far as Crees or Epistar ?

Subscribed CO Finest.

Im following, one plant scrog and the new mars pro YES... to you post about what that new light can do and does it have the remote as some of the ones have. Im a mars classic owner and im sold on mars and there proven ability to get the job accomplished.

Hello 420mag growers. This is going to be a journal I will be adding to as I go along. I will be adding more Pro series lights very soon. So for now I am going to start with the Pro series 160x3 Epistar light.

good luck on the new grow CO. Do you have a link to that light, I can't seem to find one?

Some think there not out yet, me.... I think there still IN THE WORKS with there company know-how. they been making there full spectrum lights a long time (making it perfect) and i have hopes of getting some of there remote soil sensors as soon as they start making them... I really can unseely see it, there new models not all just some have remote senors with the lights so they want to sell those to people that understand event programing to get feedback and making there display a visual pleasing an easy to use device at the same time once that happends there software team will next add soil or water sensing capabilities AND THATS when i want in....

Looking at that light it looks expensive and it looks like something i havent seen before without and remote control and you got mars on your shoulders glad it aint me to check out there new design light.... With all the new innovations and many different models coming out some would just have to out preform others and what if that expensive model preforms lesser than a lesser priced model of the same name..... Think about it 1watt there shit otherwise they would be everywhere, 3 watt well they kick ass 5 watt better penetration (I really don't believe it but that's what they say),6 watt runs cooler and kicks ass, just like the 3 watt now comes this COB chips on board good well maybe and CREE also new , somethink i think about is dimmable better? My answer NO its a tuned bandwidth so once its dialed in why dim it.... Still i see that lights of yours and wonder... Looks pricey thats what comes to mind then im back to the top again thinking IS IT BETTER there company aint going to trash all there other designs because of that light.... So i get to thinking it probally kicks ass in the expense range... Hey how much it cost...

Back
Top Bottom