Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ lol i've noticed in all of your post you keep asking MV to do this and that, just chill out bro, Although he makes it look easy enough, it's not.

Hey MV that last picture is awesome, lol my mom was visiting and she noticed the picture and was like "aww how cute" lol I dont know if she knew it was weed but whatever.

Ok here we are at day 30 in flowering our grow...
The plants look really nice and big and healthy, we have done really good so far with our grow..the first 2 pics are W/W the next 2 are Special Skunk and the last are Grapefruit, all I am doing now is just watering every day now no more Nutrients for now just water the plant can't look any healthier then they are right now.
we will have some nice bud trust me the Grapefruit is looking the best it is all most 3 feet now wow and she will be sweet when finished so here you go

1891.JPG

19310.JPG

Sorry, I got stone and for got to download some fuck. So the second pic down from here go's W/W/Grapefruit/Special Skunk in the pink bucket

MV..... :smokin:

1881.JPG

1942.JPG

1972.jpg

:biggrin: :hmmmm: :grinjoint: :allgood:

MatanuskaValley said:
Ok here we are at day 30 in flowering our grow...
The plants look really nice and big and healthy, we have done really good so far with our grow..the first 2 pics are W/W the next 2 are Special Skunk and the last are Grapefruit, all I am doing now is just watering every day now no more Nutrients for now just water the plant can't look any healthier then they are right now.
we will have some nice bud trust me the Grapefruit is looking the best it is all most 3 feet now wow and she will be sweet when finished so here you go

1891.JPG

19310.JPG

Sorry, I got stone and for got to download some fuck. So the second pic down from here go's W/W/Grapefruit/Special Skunk in the pink bucket

MV..... :smokin:

1881.JPG

1942.JPG

1972.jpg

Our seedlings will look like this in about 30 more days and there,
Looking Better Then Ever...! :biggrin: :hmmmm: :allgood:
Some times they will show buds in 2 to 3 weeks or like our seedlings, it might take as long as 30 day it depends on the seeds you grow...
That is 1 thing you should look at, when you buy seed most will list veg time and flowering times check in to it befor buying..... :hmmmm:
Thank you

MV...!

2371.jpg

2331.jpg

2278.jpg

MV all your pictures are amazing man, you definitely know what you are doing and a lot of ppl can benefit from your knowledge. You said you only grow organically have you ever tried hydroponics? Just wondering, cause I'm going that route this time. Since I'm disabled I have a friend an expert (the plant doctor) helping me out with my grow. He grew my first crop of herijuana, you can see pictures at www.hippysanctuary.com under medical marijuana "a work in progress ". i have all the right equipment, lights, fans, timers, everything. So I was just wondering if you had any little tips, that the average grower might not know. So check out my buddy the plant doctors website, those where done in soil, we are doing 16-18 this time.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
MV all your pictures are amazing man, you definitely know what you are doing and a lot of ppl can benefit from your knowledge. You said you only grow organically have you ever tried hydroponics? Just wondering, cause I'm going that route this time. Since I'm disabled I have a friend an expert (the plant doctor) helping me out with my grow. He grew my first crop of herijuana, you can see pictures at www.hippysanctuary.com under medical marijuana "a work in progress ". i have all the right equipment, lights, fans, timers, everything. So I was just wondering if you had any little tips, that the average grower might not know. So check out my buddy the plant doctors website, those where done in soil, we are doing 16-18 this time.
mv is god.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
MV all your pictures are amazing man, you definitely know what you are doing and a lot of ppl can benefit from your knowledge. You said you only grow organically have you ever tried hydroponics? Since I'm disabled I have a friend an expert (the plant doctor) helping me out with my grow. He grew my first crop of herijuana, ... So I was just wondering if you had any little tips, that the average grower might not know.
I haven't tried it yet, but I think I am going to at least attempt it. It would be nice to know all the advantages and disadvantages first hand. Good luck on this next round. As for the tips, well I am going to have to think about that tomm. since my brain is a little fried at the moment. :Rasta: I'll have to get back to you on that part. The grow pics were enlightening gave me a couple new ideas. Will have to check into that later also. Looks good and congrats on not letting your disablilty disable your ambition! I have a good friend who is also paralyzed from a swimming accident. He didn't change to me, only his mobility and the way people reacted to him after the accident. He is still one of my best friends to this day.

MV... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom