Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

Little update I’ve potted up one of my photos into a 3 gallon grow bag (cookies kush) same as my auto (sour orange ) I have 3 plants altogether but haven’t got room for all 3 so gunner have to get rid of one (sad) :( my auto has got some bad burns to the end of her leaves I don’t know if it was from the botch pot up or if my light was too bright so I’ve dimmed the light down and all my new growth coming through looks fine should I trim off the bad leafs?? Heres some pics
16F83890-8AB9-4C92-9694-A03FDEDAE828.png
84B62C18-2E8F-4DCE-B3D0-621DCC6D0028.png
1F22E3EA-F5E5-42D9-B1A9-86B1E4CDC270.png
FA395DB4-522C-420B-805E-A561AD615105.png
95130A90-36B0-44F8-BBAF-48591AD4C1DE.png
83625B62-EBC7-4E3F-BE08-69A58E86F2F3.png
D14FAEFE-32A4-453F-8D42-01E97C0C8EA5.png
B839CE17-324A-413C-89C9-0014CF68C31E.png
6E06EB9B-55AF-4F02-8AD9-2C0FDDF26629.png
9BE9EEE4-1F7A-45C7-87C0-CBB1767F5506.png

Has any one got any tips how I can keep my temps up without too much light as I rely on my lights for heat ??????
Hey mate, she's looking better and should be growing new roots now.
I bought a little 120w tube heater off Amazon for about £15.
Keeps the temps up a couple of degrees, I've also put a few layers of bubble wrap over my tent which keeps a bit of warmth in.

Hey mate, she's looking better and should be growing new roots now.
I bought a little 120w tube heater off Amazon for about £15.
Keeps the temps up a couple of degrees, I've also put a few layers of bubble wrap over my tent which keeps a bit of warmth in.
Yeah she’s looking better would you take off the badly burnt leafs or leave her as she is and ok will look for a little tube heater the lights might be fine the burntness might be from what I did to her roots????

Emilya,,, any chance of giving me a heads up or some tips this is my auto after 1 week of braking her root ball in half she is 4 weeks old and no nutes as yet is she looking ok now ???? Should I trim any of the leaves what has badly burn tips ??? The new growth what she’s showing are fine I think take a look thanks I watered last night this is the day after watering
A2F6A4FE-D7E6-480A-A568-D2676E66E735.png
01A87468-6540-4A08-A185-BB1B672FB9AD.png
AD733257-83FA-4638-8F25-3C1107DC9A24.png
CB84FA79-0354-4478-B3C8-D6515C3DD539.png
8F50C11C-E8F9-48B9-8881-6645FB83C58A.png

Attachments

• 4FD5FB95-4D8E-48D4-943A-0B78DD4CD825.png
    4FD5FB95-4D8E-48D4-943A-0B78DD4CD825.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 28
  • 43D6B71B-7F2E-44D6-8C94-391BA10A8B49.png
    43D6B71B-7F2E-44D6-8C94-391BA10A8B49.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
  • 8E40249C-2166-4514-927C-FC1F3B061A0E.png
    8E40249C-2166-4514-927C-FC1F3B061A0E.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
yes, I think she is looking a lot better today... good job! I don't believe in removing leaves for the reasons you state. I will only remove leaves when it is to help air or light penetration, or in a final cleanup of the lower parts of the plant before going into flower. Leaves that were damaged are your canaries in the coal mine. They let you know if a problem is getting worse or getting better. To remove them just moves a problem up the stalk to the next set of leaves, so it is best to just leave them be. Let the plant decide if it wants to remove a leaf, not you. And I agree on the calmag... at the moment it looks like nothing more serious than a magnesium deficiency... easily halted. Watch those leaves to see if it actually fixes it... the damaged parts wont heal, but if the calmag is the right call, it wont get any worse.

Yes definitely leave the leaves for now, they are still working as solar panels for your plant.
Emilya will know better than me but I think your magnesium deficiency could be connected to your low temps, I suffered from a magnesium deficiency when my lights off temps dropped too low, I remember reading an article stating low temps can slow magnesium uptake.

yes, I think she is looking a lot better today... good job! I don't believe in removing leaves for the reasons you state. I will only remove leaves when it is to help air or light penetration, or in a final cleanup of the lower parts of the plant before going into flower. Leaves that were damaged are your canaries in the coal mine. They let you know if a problem is getting worse or getting better. To remove them just moves a problem up the stalk to the next set of leaves, so it is best to just leave them be. Let the plant decide if it wants to remove a leaf, not you. And I agree on the calmag... at the moment it looks like nothing more serious than a magnesium deficiency... easily halted. Watch those leaves to see if it actually fixes it... the damaged parts wont heal, but if the calmag is the right call, it wont get any worse.
Ok thanks so much my ph is around 6.26 6.36 so it’s not my water that’s the problem I think she just went through a sad patch and I think my lights where to close and burnt her now that I have moved my lights further away the leaves have stoped tacoing and opened back out and are nice and flat again but as you said the bottem leaves will let me know if any more problems are occurring but the tips that were burnt seem to have got a little worse I think I will keep a close eye on her and keep you updated have you got any tips or info that I could use if gets worse thanks

Yes definitely leave the leaves for now, they are still working as solar panels for your plant.
Emilya will know better than me but I think your magnesium deficiency could be connected to your low temps, I suffered from a magnesium deficiency when my lights off temps dropped too low, I remember reading an article stating low temps can slow magnesium uptake.
My temps at the moment are 22-23c I was wanting to keep the same temps when I eventually go into 12/12 for my photos so was just wondering how to keep the temps up at that stage at the moment my lights are on 24/0 I think I’m just been a bit paranoid but to say what I did to her I think she’s holding right in there and growth has drastically improved over the last 3-4 days only time will tell but thank you both for your help

when should I start to feed her nutes I have biobizz grow bloom and top max should I leave it a while longer until she grows some more roots???

Ok I will wait a little bit longer till she is stronger I think
That is totally up to you. Nutes can be used from seedling stage on up by following the feeding recommendations for that size of plant.
:Namaste::thanks::snowboating:

My temps were 25_28 lights on but lights off dropped to 16 so I added the heater and lights off sat around 18 degrees.
When you do start with nutes start really low with the Biobizz grow and keep an eye on what happens.
My plants are 60 days in veg and they still don't like any more than 0.75ml per litre.

My temps were 25_28 lights on but lights off dropped to 16 so I added the heater and lights off sat around 18 degrees.
When you do start with nutes start really low with the Biobizz grow and keep an eye on what happens.
My plants are 60 days in veg and they still don't like any more than 0.75ml per litre.
Ok pal will do that what do you recommend I start with and when did you first feed nutes and how much

the autos looking better isn’t she backlipslide gunner feed her a bit of calmag today I think
Indubitably :high-five:

With Emilya close by following along, no doubt she will bounce back 100% :thumb: although the damaged leaves may never repair themselves, Ive got no doubt it will be nipped in the butt!:passitleft:

Hi mate I have ordered one of them tube heater 2ft 80w one it was £24.99 thanks for the info mate

Back
Top Bottom