Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

Are these pistols I see coming through???? Or just more growth
2E977D1D-D9AE-4792-AA50-284D21B1FD15.png
Look like pistles to me, are they white?

I am not seeing pistils, but my eyes aren’t young either lol

If they aren’t showing yet, they will before long looking at the growth.
Yeah I’ve just had a proper look and I think it’s just the start of more growth from her

So just spoke to a friend of mine and he has some 4 week old cuttings (monkey blood) and (lemon cheese cake) I’m gunner get one of each cutting and plant into some biobizz light mix and try start 2 fresh plants and bin these other two as I think they’ve had it

I wouldn’t toss those 2 just yet, they may pull through but could be stunted for a week or 2.

I don’t use commercial soils or nutes, only organic soil of my own recipe, so I don’t run into problems like these girls are having. If it’s a hot mix causing this issue, the plants may adapt to it in a week or so. The other option, if it’s the soil, would be to flush it with clear water to leech some of the nutes out.

If it’s a truly organic soil and this is happening, then it wasn’t cooked long enough meaning the micro herd it’s still working overtime breaking down the organic matter and robbing the plants of nitrogen, one of the 2 reasons organic soils need to be well cooked before using.

Because I don’t know enough about your soil, again I don’t use commercial soils and never have, it’s hard for me to be more specific.

Back
Top Bottom