April_26th_4.JPG
April_26th_5.JPG
April_26th_6.JPG
April_26th_7.JPG

Modifications:
April_26th_8.JPG

April_26th_10.JPG
April_26th_9.JPG

Going to give them a bit of a break after the transplant again. Then off to some LSTing again.

April_26th_9.JPG

Going to give them a bit of a break after the transplant again. Then off to some LSTing again.

Good floor drop man, you can lst them right meow if you want, just get that one mofo that is hoppin up on the right side real goood ; P

:goodjob:

Good floor drop man, you can lst them right meow if you want, just get that one mofo that is hoppin up on the right side real goood ; P

:goodjob:

They went to bed now so that will have to be tomorrow. plus i forgot to buy some screws that ill need to do the lsting cuz i have a rim now and cant lift it anymore so the screws will do the trick. will post some pics of after ive done some of the lsting.

Oh and thanks, regarding the floor drop i think it was a really good idea. just food for thought if you wanted to do a mini grow like this and nothing else how much would you pay to buy the setup i have now?.

try to cut back a bit on the follior feeding there buddy, now your getting in flower you have to worry more and more about bud rot and mold, NOW your fine but be careful when spraying!

Looking good buddy what day you on in flower?

okay thanks a lot for the tip. were hitting day 6. hit up some more pics when there's more development they got their first feed of Terra floral so yeah will see how they react to it shortly. :) threads gone kinda dead lately.

okay thanks a lot for the tip. were hitting day 6. hit up some more pics when there's more development they got their first feed of Terra floral so yeah will see how they react to it shortly. :) threads gone kinda dead lately.

No worreies man only so much happening at once, lot of people watchin, keep up in other peoples threads and you will have people coming to yours to help or get info themselfs.... or just stalk you ; P

Hahaha stalk. Umm yeah I'm trying to get on other people's threads its just that there is so much shit happening ATM with uni and all these effing group works and such. Then getting high and getting carried away with pc games. Anyone here reading this thread play Dota 2 by chance haha be kinda cool to play some games with fellow stoners and growers hahaha.

dude i would be in on that shit but i turned off my internet, because literally all i do is go to work and come home and work on grow, remodle house, do yard work (got some cool shit im doing to my front lawn: P), or smoke tree and watch tv. i JUST hooked up my xbox otehr day and i have been moved in for over 6 months now hahah

Well you sound very productive hahaha. So not so bad all I do is go home do nothing most of the time, play pc and watch movies and from time to time the gym hahaha. I need to get my shit together and be healthy like my plants.

SO i got 12 days off from uni now, Nd heres some pics of the ladies on this public holiday :) hope you all are enjoying the day off.

Ladies:
May_1st_1.JPG
May_1st_2.JPG

For sure growing only one plant next time. Pretty dense canopy developing cant even see the Buddha anymore.

Back
Top Bottom