McBudz - Twilight, Great White Shark, Master Kush - 2009

These gals really stretched out over the last 3 days I've been gone.

Here is day 15.

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

My new little ebb/flow setup for vegging.. they came from the cloner looking like this.. Today is the first day in the ebb/flow.

I have it set to 10m on/ 3h off what do you all think about that for a schedule?

IMG_2766.JPG

My res, I ended up putting it here instead of under the closet as it gives me more access. The tubing still runs downhill enough that draining is not an issue. It is actually only a 15 gallon.. I bought a 20 gallon I'm sure so I think the local hydro store f'd me... as long as it does its job for weeks tops and doesnt flux too much I'm ok with it. If not I'm getting a rubbermaid bin ;)

IMG_2770.JPG

The EZ access feeding tube hehe. Every shot gets chased with some water to flush the line.

IMG_2771.JPG

^ Hmm maybe ill set mine to 10hr on 1h off and see how they respond. They are a little hurtin looking right now from the whole cloning process so hopefully I can get some quality green growth coming from these babies.

Forgot to add..

Am running B.C Grow, B.C Boost 2 to 1 for about 1.080 EC / 540ppm.

Too high too low, about right for these little things?

I have tons of samples of nutes so I'm using them in this smaller ebb setup, why waste em right?

Also added Tetra Algae Control at 1 drop per gallon.

Ebb&flo should flo till full then shut off to ebb. More cycles should be more better. Drying between drenches is the way you allow air to penetrate dirt, but hydroton works well wet. After these grads from the cloner have their pout, they'll reroute roots and be happy. I like your nute numbers.

Thanks Guys!

Day 23:

Here are some shots of my clones in the ebb and flow.. and the GWS moms.

I must have screwed up because they are doing so well! lol

Just LST's so they are looking out of sorts. Leaf damage is from the cloning process. All has been healthy since going into the e/f.

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

The ladies at day 23: and these things were only 16 inches or so 23 days ago.. now some are looking eye to eye with me. Crazy!

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

Looking good McBudz.:Rasta:
The ppm is good for your stage. You might want to lower your fill level you look a little high. I set mine for about 3in up from the bottem of the net cup and I run 24hr spray in cloning.

Pan4

Thanks pan will do. I will take out one of the extensions on the drain pipe. Thanks!

G'Damnit!! Both twilights sprung banana's. Cut them down tonight with great disappointment. I guess then I will say ephit and throw the 2 mom sharks into bloom in their place and maybe start up some G13 Haze.. or belladonna or nemesis man so many to freakin choose from...

I should review first but I'm pretty sure your other twilights twinked. Batting 1000, whos' seeds were they? I'm rethinking a pheno with massive herm cola. Was hoping my sloppy misshandling caused bananas, but you got a repeat with your excellent condition control. To me, this is DNA speaking. I must germ more seeds, keep looking, hoping. My sympathy for your loss of strain, and time. PG

I should review first but I'm pretty sure your other twilights twinked. Batting 1000, whos' seeds were they? I'm rethinking a pheno with massive herm cola. Was hoping my sloppy misshandling caused bananas, but you got a repeat with your excellent condition control. To me, this is DNA speaking. I must germ more seeds, keep looking, hoping. My sympathy for your loss of strain, and time. PG

Yeah man, 3 for 3 on herm. Not extreme hermilization but a good banana or 2 every 1 or 2 bud sites at 23 days in. Thats no good. Looks like I caught it before any were ripe enough to open.

Yeah know great point you bring up..

Dutch Passion is the breeder for my Twilight and Master Kush. MK also grew banana's but not til much later into flower so I let it go. Still got some seeds unfortunately. Seems like maybe DP Fem seeds are no good? hmmm

Seems like maybe DP Fem seeds are no good? hmmm

I was planning on using some fem seeds from them the next time I grow... I may have to change who I go with then...

I was planning on using some fem seeds from them the next time I grow... I may have to change who I go with then...

My Great White Shark from GHS has been the pinnacle of perfection. Couldn't ask for a better strain, hearty, great producer, no banana's, fat colas all over the plant top to bottom. Great strain and breeder from my experiences so far.

Oh hell, don't even think that please. I've got 30 fem DP seeds in the collection, and they weren't cheap. Unfortunately for me, one persons problems with a breeder is unfortunate...two is a pattern.

Make that 3. I'm not sure if my Skunk #11 fem. from DP Hermi'd on me because of stress, but she shot out loads of Bannanas. As did the master Kush my friend grew from the same seed order. I didn't have anything else growing, so I just let them go to smoke maturity. I was going for a more heady high with an earlier yeild so I didn't have any visible seeds, but some of it gave me a head ache.

Wow McBudz!!

^^^ Great height!! ^^^ Those branches are gonna put on some bud!!

:peace:

Harry

Yeah I wish.. Those tall ones were the herms I just axed. :'(

I through a mom shark in there to replace them. Its about 24 days behind the others but thats ok. I expect 6-8 oz from her given her size and bushiness at the onset of bloom. Thanks though. I'm not wasting my time on anymore twilights. 3 for 3 on herms so far.

My next batch of seeds are not from DP thank god. I wont be using them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom