MH lamp for my 7 days old plant

kubar

hello everybody !
i have a 3x3 grow tent ,today 7. day for my seedling and i decided to run 250W mh lamp . I have used spiral 6500K fluorescent so far ... temp is 26 celsius (78.8 fahrenheit) humidity 60 and little van is running. I think this is early to run hid but is this harmful for my young plant ?

Sorry for my english... peace from Istanbul

IMG_044333.jpg

You don't need to run the MH yet, but it won't hurt provided you keep it far enough away and can control the heat. Looks good so far. The little lady stretched quite a bit early on. You may not have had your CFL close enough. It appears the MH could come down some, but you are the best judge of the heat. If you do lower it, do so slowly so the plant can get used to the much greater amount of light. Good luck!

To save yourself a little on the ole electric bill you might just use the CFL for the 1st week or two till she actually is able to put that MH to full use. Just my opinion.

thank you for your reply :) this is a good reason too ,now i understand :) this is my first growing so i can sacrifices the bill...

What about this method ? There are 10 cm between light... What do you think about the greenhouse? I added one more 85w CFL and brought her completely closer... I wonder what your opinion and suggestions

IMG_045131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom