Mike's First 2x2 LED Grow - Dutch Treat & Black Cherry Soda

Yea I have Amber trichomes. I have had some since couple days ago. I have maybe 30 to 40 percent now on top. Lower buds have maybe 10 to 15 percent

Does that include what's on sugar leaves or is that on buds themselves. Lots of trichs inside the buds so bud trichs are what you want to look at. On the outside looks like more trichs on sugar leaves than bud but that's not so and most cut sugar leaves off for bag-n-smoke appeal anyway.

I'd say if you're afraid of them going too far amber and couch lock ya, whack em down and look to improve smoothness and flavor on next run is need be. If you think you could eek out another week, flush them girls proper and let them dry out for a week before chop.

That's my vote but this ain't no democracy! You da King of this here realm so you do da dictating!! I just want lots-o-picks when they come down!!

Does that include what's on sugar leaves or is that on buds themselves. Lots of trichs inside the buds so bud trichs are what you want to look at. On the outside looks like more trichs on sugar leaves than bud but that's not so and most cut sugar leaves off for bag-n-smoke appeal anyway.

I'd say if you're afraid of them going too far amber and couch lock ya, whack em down and look to improve smoothness and flavor on next run is need be. If you think you could eek out another week, flush them girls proper and let them dry out for a week before chop.

That's my vote but this ain't no democracy! You da King of this here realm so you do da dictating!! I just want lots-o-picks when they come down!!

I have been checking my buds. No so much on the leaves.
I'll take a closer look at her when lights come on. I'll check a couple different nugs to be sure. Thanks for helping out everyone. Really appreciate it.

Love how i can get on here and ask questions and get a pretty quick response.

I have been checking my buds. No so much on the leaves.
I'll take a closer look at her when lights come on. I'll check a couple different nugs to be sure. Thanks for helping out everyone. Really appreciate it.

Love how i can get on here and ask questions and get a pretty quick response.

Yeah, I'm just going on what I can see in post #133 in the 17th. Lots of amber on sugar leaves but can't see the bud trichs very well.

It's not an easy call. I think it will take us some time to get a feel for when they are just the way we want them.

My strains all really fattened up at the end and even started putting on new calyxes and pistils. I had a good mix of clear and cloudy trichs even when about 10-20% amber.

I'm having a hard time even now deciding when I'll chop this time. Much easier to tell you when I think YOU should chop!! LOL! So I guess when I get close, I'll ask you to tell me!! :c}

Yeah, I'm just going on what I can see in post #133 in the 17th. Lots of amber on sugar leaves but can't see the bud trichs very well.

It's not an easy call. I think it will take us some time to get a feel for when they are just the way we want them.

My strains all really fattened up at the end and even started putting on new calyxes and pistils. I had a good mix of clear and cloudy trichs even when about 10-20% amber.

I'm having a hard time even now deciding when I'll chop this time. Much easier to tell you when I think YOU should chop!! LOL! So I guess when I get close, I'll ask you to tell me!! :c}

Hahaha that last part had me cracking up bad. Lol.

I'll post pics and try to get the trichomes. I guess it's just if I like how they look. I'll check them in a hour.

For now I have to go and mess with my outdoor plants. A bit tiring sometimes, specially when I'm just getting home from work

I'll post pics and try to get the trichomes. I guess it's just if I like how they look. I'll check them in a hour.

For now I have to go and mess with my outdoor plants. A bit tiring sometimes, specially when I'm just getting home from work

I'll take that kinda work. Hard getting myself to go to work these days. I'm tired. Been remodeling for way too long. I'd like nothing more than closer down and set up a legal grow operation... then a manufacturing license for concentrates. Think that's where I'm headed. I'm never too tired to play with my girls!

I'll take that kinda work. Hard getting myself to go to work these days. I'm tired. Been remodeling for way too long. I'd like nothing more than closer down and set up a legal grow operation... then a manufacturing license for concentrates. Think that's where I'm headed. I'm never too tired to play with my girls!

Yea see if I can just grow, I would definitely do it. There's so many new places that need more flower and what not.
But remodeling for 9 to 10 hrs then having to get home and spend another 2 hrs watering outside and then inside. Not that I don't like to. I'm just beat.

On weekends is a different story. Anyways I took pictures hopefully you can see the trichomes ok

Here are the pictures.

20170824_202654.jpg
20170824_202628.jpg
20170824_202542.jpg
20170824_202350.jpg
20170824_202337_007.jpg
20170824_202331.jpg
20170824_202017.jpg
20170824_201951.jpg
20170824_201917.jpg

Looking good! Chop em or flush and wait a week... doubt it'll make much difference. Hope that helps! LOL!!

Haha tba is for all the help guys. My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to hang them and dry am. I might put them in a box in my room In a corner. The box has holes are on 2 sides of the box. 6 holes on each side. Is this enough for ventilation. I have a fan by my window that I leave open all the time and have a air purifier in my room. Is all this good enough for them to dry properly. My room is between 60s and 70s mid day.

So I ended up taking her down. My black cherry soda.
Took about an hour to hour an half to trim it down and hang it up. Smelling really good.

I weighed it and had to weigh 2 separate batches. First one came in at 89grams wet weight and second batch at 60.5.... So 149 grams wet.
Got some pictures here

20170824_231526.jpg
20170824_222207.jpg
20170824_222148.jpg
20170824_222138.jpg
20170824_215658.jpg
20170824_215635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom