MisterMister's First Grow

Ok im sure its calcium now
image26207.jpg
image26208.jpg
image26209.jpg
image26210.jpg
image26211.jpg

#4 (dubbed rusty mum) just got a flushing, she took a whole gallon, im shocked, But yeah she was getting thirsty and needed a root drench to clean up its calcium and iron ailments. Ill do the same to the flowering girls (#1,2,3) in the morning. #2 is showing signs of calcium deficiency so she'll appreciate it. And im remembering to level the ph to 6.5-6.8 after adding stuff.

Ok heres my flush mix, seems ok so far

Flush 1gallon thru 5gallon container
15 ml/g hydrogen peroxide
10 ml/g Sledghammer (saponin)
5 ml/g Big Bloom
5 ml/g Cal Mag (plus N and Fe)
And adjust ph up to 6.5-6.8
Pour half at lights on, and the other half an hour later.

Now ill watch to see if this fixes its ailments and if it works ill do this more often, prolly btwn feedings. My girls were vegd under LED lighting which does something to the Magnesium causing Calcium and Iron deficiencies. I figure if i keep saying it ill remember it better.

(Day 40) Just about the end of week 6, harvest early this week or go two more weeks of flowering? Time to evaluate. I got three flowering, could harvest one each week i dunno, ideas?

If you're not on any sort of a schedule, grow them as long as you can. Maybe another week or two of nutes and then two weeks of just water. But what am I saying? You already know these things.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom