Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Looking good sir, and my dwc girl is doing lots better too, thanks to the advice you gave me.
good..glad i could help...my bagseed is swimming quite well too...

Wow looking super miwa :)
thanks Alex..can't wait to start this F+L up..i'll let the bagseed stay in the 1.5 till the roots come out of the net pot..then we'll see how she like being flooded :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good! :goodjob: You are one busy man!
wht up General...yep...worked all day..still not finish...i made my rounds ..checking on the ladies..and unknowns..the stupid bagseed was fixing to kiss the CFL bulb..don't think so ???...look..

Picture_11115.jpg
Picture_11214.jpg
Picture_10920.jpg

Eve is glad to get to leave that 100w..shes loving the 400w..

Picture_11319.jpg
Picture_11418.jpg

in the fish tankthe last clone.. in soil..not going to make it..the other one still alive..but no roots..i took it out of the tank and he wilted...in the red cup is a jock horror seed..it split so we'll see what it do..the other seed has split too..going to let it get a tail...worked all day without a break..not even lunch..now its time to blaze..while i cruse 420...focus

Good evening weed miwa. Hope your have a good day. :circle-of-love:

Good evening weed miwa. Hope your have a good day. :circle-of-love:
lovely day Bee..but tiring...

looking good miwa... excet the one in the tank... im having issues with LO but i guess ill figure it out lol shes green and healthy but very stunted
yeah..i don't have much luck putting clones in soil..

Great update miwa, everything is looking awesome, lets see those new lights in action. Nice work, keep it up. :goodjob:
Thanks SG..trying to keep up..

Wow Miwa, you have been putting in some work! That DWC DIY looks awesome. +reps .The new toys look shiny and nice too :thumb:
Good for a practice run..working on a multiple station...just in case i like it...

i have one degree of learnin and workin on my second... yes i am 25 and in my second college.... anyways... with two colleges of learnin, i still cant do it.... mostly because i havent tried yet.
no no..lets not get negative..i'm sure you can do it..

got a mite problem...i had one...PM ??..not yet..i think i found a good product..use all the way to harvest..i'm using it once a week..not burning the plants..

Picture_12412.jpg
Picture_12512.jpg

my other jock horror seed got a tail..she goes in a cup today..the other one hasn.t popped yet...

Picture_12215.jpg
Picture_11912.jpg

time to make my rounds..got a couple more starting to flower..looks like the flower room will be in operation for a while..pics of those two up later...enjoy...focus..

Looking good in here Miwa. Stopping by to send your ladies some positive vibes ;)
thnks AG..trying to find room in the flowering room for 2 more..i'll check all the trics and the ones thats close to finish..they're going outside..the ones in the gal pots..12/12 from clone..they definantly are going outside..stay focus..

Good for a practice run..working on a multiple station...just in case i like it...

no no..lets not get negative..i'm sure you can do it..
im not being negative bud, no matter how much learnin you have, it doesnt compare to hands on... and being as my first plant is still little, i cant have any hands on cloning learnin yet... thats why i cant do it, i have the theory down, but its the practice i need

my other jock horror seed got a tail..she goes in a cup today..the other one hasn.t popped yet...
lucky, i have been germing 3 Kush seeds in a sock that i cut the elastic off (re usable paper towel lol) i have nothing popping yet, it is in a warm place (on top of my box) it is dark (i have a bowl covering it) it is damp (bowl helpss with humidity) but no tails yet...

im not being negative bud, no matter how much learnin you have, it doesnt compare to hands on... and being as my first plant is still little, i cant have any hands on cloning learnin yet... thats why i cant do it, i have the theory down, but its the practice i need

lucky, i have been germing 3 Kush seeds in a sock that i cut the elastic off (re usable paper towel lol) i have nothing popping yet, it is in a warm place (on top of my box) it is dark (i have a bowl covering it) it is damp (bowl helpss with humidity) but no tails yet...
you're right about the hands on...notice how busy i am..thursty for knownlege...gotta stay focus..i check the fish this morn...nothing new..went back a couple hours later...that jock horror seed i had in the tank...

Picture_12614.jpg
Picture_12715.jpg
Picture_12814.jpg

now the other one with the tail will go in the cup..into the tank tonight...brought 2 purple hazes in from outside..barely got through the back door..got about 2 months left in flower..thought i'd better get them inside while i can..pics up when the lights go out..got a green light in the flower rm..focus...

Hello miwa :) good day calling from Sirius. We're it is late at night. How are u doing mate?
Those seeds will be beasts before long. U sure no how to grow sir.
That talk of purple haze makes me drewl... What I'd do for ph right now. Back to street weed as the slh dried up
Anyway I bid you goodnight from Sirius.... Over and out

Back
Top Bottom