Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Yes it do!
Took some pics at the start of day 53 - now under 440w of white leds...

They eat and drink a little bit less than a week ago and the calyxes are starting to get quite big on the Rugburns. The DBS is still a little behind, but frosty, fruity-fuely smelling and in general dank looking even with the smaller bud. Planning for a two week flush and 70 days in flower. I guess the Rugburns will be perfectly slight over-ripe by then, but the DBS will probably still be a few days early. Havent looked at them with the microscope yet though...

DBS1.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet

Lemmy2.jpg

Rugburn OG - "small Lemmy"

Gang.jpg

Mash up - Double Banana Sherbet in the front, 2 phenos of Rugburn, "Chemmy" to the left and a single nug of "large Lemmy" to the right, in the back
DBSclose.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet close up - frosty 4 sure:)

Needless to say, but looking really fwd to the finished result. Not extremely easy to get a hold of high quality herb here up in the mountains in the former Yugoslavia...

Happy growing:)

Day 56 update:

Last day before flushing starts. Let them dry today. Gave them 600ppm of Sensi A+B and Overdrive from Advanced yesterday.

Been a lot of work the last few days so I barely had the time to water and care for the plants. Hopefully most of the job should be done by now. Will find the microscope and have a look within a few days.

Some pics:

dbs2.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet

OG1.jpg

Rugburn OG - Lemon smelling stretching plant

OG2.jpg

Same plant

og3.jpg

Pic of most of less stretching lemon smelling Rugburn OG
og5.jpg

Nug on the stretchy lemon smelling Rugburn

Day 61 update: Been flushing since Sunday. Gave them Cannaflush on Saturday, water with Cannazym and Carboload the next two days and let em dry a bit on Wednesday. Gave them 2,5 liters of pure water each today and the ppm of the runoff was 175, 254, 278 and 326. Coming down nicely, slow but safe...

The plants are lighter green than a few days ago and the buds are swelling more. Will take some pics when the plants starts to become yellow (and hopefully some purple).

The yield will not be a record breaker. No surprise there:) I got just short of 150 tops (and thereby branches with lower buds) in a 5*5 tent and they only received 120w of white LEDs and 600w of HPS for the first 45 days or so before i switched to a total of 440w of white LEDs since then. Optimal light would be around 900 watts of QBs without CO2. Hoping for 250 - 300 grams - That would be more than enough to keep family, friends and myself happy until next harvest.

Coming back with some pics when colors start to change within a few days

New drop from Bodhis at Attitude! Im about to pull the trigger on More Cowbell, Sunshine Daydream and prehaps Grandmas Hashplant:) Need some more Rare Dankness as well, but I might wait around a bit to see if the new strains on their webpage becomes available soon. If not so, I might add Ghost Train Haze, Cornbread, 501st OG and Pamelina. SOOO many seeds from so many breeders I wanna grow these days!:)

And RD#2 is RD#1 back crossed once more to Ghost OG? I have always been wondering what the difference between 1 and 2 is:)

Day 63 update:

Things have started to become purple and yellow!

OG11.jpg

Leaves turning yellow and purple on large lemon pheno Rugburn OG

20190601_225312.jpg

Leave on the same plant

Been feeding them Canna Flush for the last two feedings and pure water with Cannazym and Carboload prior to that.

Temps are down to 26,5 day and 18 night, lights on for 11 hours, 10,5 for the remainder.

Will drop temps to 25 - 17 on Tuesday.

PPM out from 150 - 225. I let em dry today and will give each plant a 10 liter flush with water and Canna Flush.

1 week to go!.

It looks like all plants are showing sings of purple on their leaves. Will be exciting to see within a few days. Their still packing on some frost and the buds are looking like their about to stop becoming more swollen.

The buds on the lemon Rugburns look quite similar to buds from the same strain in other grow journals. Most others growing this strain say it is super potent top shelf smoke. Hopefully mine is as dank:) The other pheno of Rugburn and The double banana sherbert are more frosty than the lemon smelling rugburn so ill guess they are ok:)

Happy growing!

Start of day 67 - 3 to go!!!

Getting about done or so for the Rugburns:

og1.jpg

Green, brown, purple, dark, brown, diamond white - The colors are vibrant:)

OG2.jpg

20190606_003842.jpg

Not the largest tops i have seen, but there are plenty of them.

Getting close now. PPM of run off water was around 90 for all of them - Guess that maybe is the natural ppm of the coco?

Will try to give them 16 - 17C the last nights and day temp is at 25C. Hopefully that will bring out more purple

Classic OG nugs

With classic OG smell!:)

I put respect on Rare Dankness name for those beens. Will wait untill I have grown out the two Double Banana Sherbets in veg before I pledge my loyalty to The Plug Seedbank. Hope the Cookie Ox dont herm on me like the first did. Pretty sure The ox * Forum GSC are top self herb:)

Start of day 70 - Was supposed to be the last day, but not sure anymore:

DBS.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet looks some cloudy but not any amber?

OG.jpg

Same goes for small lemon smelling Rugburn pheno i guess...
OG2.jpg

Chem pheno of Rugburn is closer to harvest I assume...

OG5.jpg

And it seems like large lemon smelling pheno of Rugburn is about done?

I have not checked like this in microscope before and am most def. not an expert. If anyone knowledgeable in the subject would be of assistance and provide some advice regarding when I should harvest (needs to be done all 4 plants at once...) these girls, I would be extremely thankful!!!

Looks to me that i can let em go for a few more days

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom